• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibeY05CiY5R0Dn.png

I really hope this is in multiplayer, would be awesome.

What's that on the back of it, some kind of gigantic portable missile silo?

What if it's a railgun?

feel

I don't know... the last time I posted .gifs people decided to complain 30 minutes after the fact that I was done posting them, then I got banned.

#thisishowyousalt
You replied to the same post multiple times with different reaction gifs, not the same as posting a bunch of gifs from a new halo video. That was a pretty short ban anyways, a while back I got a month for doing something somewhat similar.
#stillsalty

Welcome back.

Enfinit

VIyQ

Does the woman on the right look like Halsey to anyone else? Maybe Palmer? Looks kinda young for Halsey, but I wouldn't throw it out of the question.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
WOO. Damn. Won a game in Reach (super slayer) by 3 and we were going 2 versus 4. We our DMR'd their team. One dude was teabagging the whole time too. Feels good man.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You replied to the same post multiple times with different reaction gifs, not the same as posting a bunch of gifs from a new halo video. That was a pretty short ban anyways, a while back I got a month for doing something somewhat similar.
#stillsalty

Welcome back.
#iluvubby

This is for Letters:

eq1imjrv.gif

eq2uqkw1.gif

eq38kkkg.gif

eq4oykwy.gif

eq5i3jgs.gif

eq6uejn0.gif

eq7f0j76.gif

eq8flkc9.gif

eq97zj7s.gif

eq10irpyz.gif

eq11npr6y.gif

eq12qiood.gif

eq13rwp9c.gif

u4iX

The Promethean AR is called the "Suppressor."

Very cool, tons of new stuff in the bulletin. It's extremely well written and clear as well if anyone needed more explanation on the specialization system.

Also the "packages" seem to be referred to as "mods" now, which cleared up a lot for me alone.

u4iX

From the bulletin:
It adds sound dampening when sprinting, animations are performed faster (to minimize the time you’re vulnerable), and it has a minor effect on Promethean Vision.

Frankie, is that only assassination animations or all animations?

The Promethean AR is called the "Suppressor."

Very cool, tons of new stuff in the bulletin. It's extremely well written and clear as well if anyone needed more explanation on the specialization system.

Also the "packages" seem to be referred to as "mods" now, which cleared up a lot for me alone.

Promethean pistol is called the boltshot it seems.

things are better than they were yesterday, but i still dont understand normal game mechanics because of the rogue specialization, so in normal games, no mods...

When we are shot, do we flinch making it harder to shoot?
When we are scoped do we get kicked out of scope if we get shot?

edit:

There will also be playlists available that do not utilize loadouts or armor mods.

With ranks/divisions? 343 plss

senador

Banned
I think I'd like to see the helmet and armor sets in a more neutral color to get a better idea of what they look like. I like most some of them though.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be going with the Stalker specialization. The Nemesis mod sounds so OP.

Question for 343 folks: Can visor colors earned through enlisting in specializations be used to change the visors of ANY helmet?

a zoojoo

Banned
VIyQ

Does the woman on the right look like Halsey to anyone else? Maybe Palmer? Looks kinda young for Halsey, but I wouldn't throw it out of the question.
Already said this muthafucka.

Reading the Bulletin now, stuff is looking awesome. Skins lookin sexy. Armor looking sexy, salt levels lowering, and heckfu has got to be the coolest fucking pharmacist ever.

senador

Banned
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be going with the Stalker specialization. The Nemesis mod sounds so OP.

Question for 343 folks: Can visor colors earned through enlisting in specializations be used to change the visors of ANY helmet?

Only quoting you because you talked about Nemesis...

Nemesis armor – which features lines that are both strong and stealthy – gives you an icon on your HUD of the last person that killed you. While some people utilize it to get revenge, others use it to avoid that person (for obvious reasons). It’s also useful when playing defense for seeing where an offensive player is going. On maps with limited visibility, Nemesis can provide a short window of intelligence in the movement of enemy players or teams, allowing a respawning team to react and steal a match. In play testing, we’ve seen players trusting the extra information implicitly and falling for feints or being target fixated with the extra information and being lured into unfavorable situations. As with everything in Halo, this upgrade allows you to tailor your play to your style but remember that the enemy team is aware of the ability and will be countering and often using it or another option to tip the scales back in their favor.

I wonder if this means when killed you'll be told all of the stuff your killer is using.

Hm, the bulletin said that the mod that lets you see the person that killed you can be caught in feints. I wonder how that works. Maybe it shows the position they were in when you spawned, or has a little bit of delay?

feel

Thanks for the gifs Ply! I love that in this cycle I get to just chill back and enjoy them without having to do them myself.

Good news. Everyone happy now?
First I need to know that these won't be just stuff like the superhardcore mlg one or the fringe gametypes ones. Or a classic playlist too hidden/buried in the playlist list, or completely devoid of support.

Only quoting you because you talked about Nemesis...

I wonder if this means when killed you'll be told all of the stuff your killer is using.

Because of being able to lure them out I'd also say that the player know's they're being targeted.

Never even considered duping players like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom