• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ok guys I'm having Bravo on HaloGAF Radio tomorrow and I want to do a lightning round and ask him a bunch of rapid fire questions. I figured I would let HaloGAF ask the questions. I want you guys to PM ME THE QUESTIONS Don't post them in the thread. I want them to be a surprise.

-You can submit a few if you'd like
-They don't necessarily have to be Halo related
-They can be humorous
-Nothing that requires a long answer(no more than a sentence)

He will not be pre screened to these questions but I will pre screen them. I just cleaned out my PM box so message away!!

Thank god they reactivated the Halo 4 LE pre orders in mexico but still I want the Halo 4 console, the LE content is more interesting than the console but still I need a new console.

Woorloog

Banned
Reposting. (Screw 100pppGAF)
Watching the Magic Behind Halo 4 again.
Wait, what? These guys (on the left) are not re-imagined ODSTs but Spartan IVs?
One can be seen at 2:14 in the BTS video. Definetly looks like Mjolnir armor.
So... does that mean the default Mjolnir GEN2 helmet looks kinda rectangular ODST helmet?

Ok guys I'm having Bravo on HaloGAF Radio tomorrow and I want to do a lightning round and ask him a bunch of rapid fire questions. I figured I would let HaloGAF ask the questions. I want you guys to PM ME THE QUESTIONS Don't post them in the thread. I want them to be a surprise.

-They can be humorous

He will not be pre screened to these questions but I will pre screen them. I just cleaned out my PM box so message away!!
Wait what does he know and what doesn't he know?

Tashi

Wait what does he know and what doesn't he know?

He's not going to know the questions he's going to be asked. Obviously if there's something that's under NDA, I'm not going to ask him. I was thinking of having this segment just be more fun. Like, "Peanut butter or jelly lolz"

Tashi

Got some good ones already. Keep em coming! Podcast records tomorrow.

They will be anonymous btw so feel free to ask wacky shit. Except...I'll know who asked them lol

kylej

Banned

-They can be humorous

Ask him if Goofy's quickscope blain was what ended SK's career.

He's not going to know the questions he's going to be asked. Obviously if there's something that's under NDA, I'm not going to ask him. I was thinking of having this segment just be more fun. Like, "Peanut butter or jelly lolz"
I mean, like does he know all the weapons? All the maps? Stuff like that? Or just how certain specializations actually work, etc.?

Tashi

:lol amazing

I mean, like does he know all the weapons? All the maps? Stuff like that? Or just how certain specializations actually work, etc.?

Hmmm I don't know. Honestly though we're going to have a lengthy convo about gameplay, specializations, progression system just to name a few. Lot's will be covered already and I'm sure whatever he's allowed to talk about, he will.

Edit: got PM'd eerily similar Bromantic questions from 2 different people :lol

I wish they would show in-game pictures of the preorder armor were already. Been holding off on preordering because concept art doesn't always translate well. :/

Louis Wu

Wow. Gone for a solid two weeks, and you're STILL on the same OT? You disappoint me, HaloGAF.

I have personally watched Rich... and Claude (where you at WU?!) Hold an objective (true story if careful with perspective... well, except Wu actually did it with a flag... on Zealot... in their basement.
You have seen no such thing.

I had the flag, yes, and I was in their basement, yes... and I killed someone (or two) with it. But I was on my way back to cap it. There warn't no holdin' on my watch.

willow ve

Great fun playing Big Lag Team and Arena Lag Bots today and then realizing there will still be no dedicated servers in Halo 4. BF3 makes me happy that my shots hit and people appear where they are supposed to.

/team downer

Tashi

Wow. Gone for a solid two weeks, and you're STILL on the same OT? You disappoint me, HaloGAF.

I had the flag, yes, and I was in their basement, yes... and I killed someone (or two) with it. But I was on my way back to cap it. There warn't no holdin' on my watch.

Not what Domino told me...

Risen

Did you... or did you not... grab the flag and drop into their basement where you proceeded to play whack-a-mole on their spawn?

Bout time you're back...

Malnutrition ended SK's career... dude needs a sammich.

Tawpgun

Better lobster rolls in New Hampshire and Maine, but we can work with Boston.

Not sure about NH, but I can see Maine.

Problem is, its Maine. Too far from anything.

I was sort of disappointed there wasn't a bigger Halo prescence at PAX East this year. BS Angel was on a community management panel and the rooster teeth guys had some stuff. But thats about it.

Thought the build the NFL players played/Devo/Domino might have been there.

Point is, come to PAX East next year and show off some DLC.

Not sure about NH, but I can see Maine.

Problem is, its Maine. Too far from anything.

I was sort of disappointed there wasn't a bigger Halo prescence at PAX East this year. BS Angel was on a community management panel and the rooster teeth guys had some stuff. But thats about it.

Thought the build the NFL players played/Devo/Domino might have been there.

Point is, come to PAX East next year and show off some DLC.

Yea you can get decent lobster rolls in Boston, there's just some better places haha

I didn't get to go to pax last year, none of my friends wanted to go. It was awful seeing all the people going and me just kind of walking by.

I'm definitely going this year, and it should be a prime spot to show off some halo 4 dlc (and maybe give some free codes :p)

nillapuddin

And not a single helmet I like. The armor in general has grown on me, but all I really want is a simple helmet with a big shiny visor and a two-pronged brim thingy.

Its called Mk V

what about the classic MJOLNIR Mark V look from Halo 1? Does that svelte and simple suit of armor have a place in Halo 4’s sophisticated, story-grounded War Games universe? “I will say that if you’re a fan of nostalgia, we’ve definitely included some options that will scratch that particular itch” - Ellis

Its in ;)

edit:
@unknown

we need alootttt more visor

Tashi

I was just watching that Alvin Risk Halo 4 song again and I was just thinking. If I was at some huge party or club and that song came on. I really don't know what I would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom