• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

crazybydefault

Neo Member
Haha I don't know, it was just fun. It could have been a bit stronger but otherwise it was a cool weapon and design.

Its near uselessness makes it all the more entertaining when it's your Tool of Destruction in the Postgame Carnage!

Am I the only one who wants to see some sort of Forerunner variant of the Rocket Launcher?

Bronion

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that we'll get 15 new weapons. The weapons we know of are:
-Storm rifle
-Sticky detonator
-Saw
-Light rifle
-Scattershot
-Railgun
-Boltshot

And then there are still 2 forerunner weapons that haven't been announced yet but I think it's a safe bet to say those will be a sniper and an AR like weapon.

The Suppressor is assumed to be the Forerunner AR.

From last week's Bulletin.

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that we'll get 15 new weapons. The weapons we know of are:
-Storm rifle
-Sticky detonator
-Saw
-Light rifle
-Scattershot
-Railgun
-Boltshot

And then there are still 2 forerunner weapons that haven't been announced yet but I think it's a safe bet to say those will be a sniper and an AR like weapon. Returning Covenant weapons are:
-Carbine
-Plasma pistol
-Fuel rod gun
-Beam rifle
-Needler

As for the vehicles, I think it was confirmed that there'll only be 2 new vehicles. One probably being the mech and the other may be the elephant like vehicle though I'm not sure that counts as a new one.

You forgot the Suppressor

Dynamic Lighting isn't a major upgrade?

imo not really. i would have taken the option to download texture packs or change the colors of forge objects objects over having dynamic lighting.

i can't see grey maps looking better just because they have dynamic lighting.

heckfu

Banned
Can we get back to Halo erotica and salt, please?

Also, just because pictures speak louder than words sometimes:

top_posters_20120818.png
I'm out until he quits or gets banned. Sticking to Facebook or THC or HBO (if Wu will have me).

imo not really. i would have taken the option to download texture packs or change the colors of forge objects objects over having dynamic lighting.

i can't see grey maps looking better just because they have dynamic lighting.

They won't all be gray maps. They've introduced three different Forge environments.

kylej

Banned
I too call people "faggots" and "niggers" after losing a match in a video game. That must be the Waypoint friendliness I've heard so much about.

.shin

Banned
I too call people "faggots" and "niggers" after losing a match in a video game. That must be the Waypoint friendliness I've heard so much about.

I was about to say how respectable he is by bringing this up. I should post on Waypoint now that I know.

Post thread title suggestion in OT7, receive near-unanimous praise.

First five pages of OT8 are complaints about the thread title from some of the same people.

AZytN.png

Noricart

I had a whopping 7 posts in the last OT.
You missed nothing.
Edit: And fuck paying for maps I'll never see. Already got cheated by getting a new copy of Anniversary without the codes.

Dear people who want to play customs: please have all DLC. It sucks, but Reach has no decent BTB maps on disc.
lol. You guys told me to just get anniversary. Not that it matters anyway only a two+ months left until 4.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Dear people who want to play customs: please have all DLC. It sucks, but Reach has no decent BTB maps on disc.

So I read a post like this...

Community-bashing, again, only can be applied to the bad seeds and spontaneously active users mostly found in the Halo 4 forum. Not ONCE have I seen any negative comments about another community come from the active and core members of the Waypoint community. When I refer to the "Waypoint Community," that's what I associate it with - the active and core members.

When he talks negatively about a community, moreover a community that I strongly identify myself with, it does imply to me, and I'll defend it. He didn't say "zoojoo has diarrhea mouth," he said Waypoint. Not to mention Waypoint is way, way more accepting of new members who wish to join their community.

Regardless, I really enjoy both communities. I respect and look forward to reading GAF's (even kylej's) more, however that doesn't mean one's better than the other. It has nothing to do with having comfortably sized shoes. It's a matter of respect.

and then I listen to that same person say this to a now member of GAF...
Waypoint in a nutshell:
http://www.twitch.tv/yourexwife/b/315424518
Skip to 12:25
(26:50 is a bonus)
Yep, this place is confusing. How about we talk about Halo now? I hear multiplayer is going to be like Call of Duty, discuss.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Wow, nice find Overdoz.

edit: How can you even still post here after that video has been posted? It's so recent too :lol. I mean, I said some stupid shit in back when I was 15 playing Halo 2 but this is just bananas.

Enfinit

Waypoint in a nutshell:
http://www.twitch.tv/yourexwife/b/315424518
Skip to 12:25
(26:50 is a bonus)

To clarify, this is my best mimic of a typical Live kid. To think that I used those phrases in serious regard is ridiculous, anyone that's ever played with me can attest to that. Even ExWife knows this, and he's the one who recorded it.

You can link it, post it, talk about it, or post memes all you want, doesn't really bother me. I think I did a rather stunning and convincing impersonation.

To clarify, this is my best mimic of a typical Waypoint kid. To think that I used those phrases in serious regard is ridiculous, anyone that's ever played with me can attest to that. Even ExWife knows this, and he's the one who recorded it.

You can link it, post it, talk about all you want. Doesn't really bother me. I think I did a rather stunning and convincing impersonation.

Fix'd
I joke

To clarify, this is my best mimic of a typical Live kid. To think that I used those phrases in serious regard is ridiculous, anyone that's ever played with me can attest to that. Even ExWife knows this, and he's the one who recorded it.

You can link it, post it, talk about it, or post memes all you want, doesn't really bother me. I think I did a rather stunning and convincing impersonation.

These things. They are true.

Top Bottom