• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Kuroyume

Banned
Yeah, I hated how Bungie nerfed pretty much everything that was considered fun to use. I also liked the Plasma Launcher with homing projectiles. Very abusable but it was fun to see all the lock on notifiers.

Striker

Yeah, I hated how Bungie nerfed pretty much everything that was considered fun to use. I also liked the Plasma Launcher with homing projectiles. Very abusable but it was fun to see all the lock on notifiers.
Nope. Laser is better. Gotta aim!

Saw this on a friend's wall and had to post it:

224268_10151133006011865_78601208_n.jpg

Halo 4 needs moar Tom Morello

Hey mastrbiggy, how long's it take you to make those? You should think of selling one..

..to me..

..for cheap..

;]

Saw this on a friend's wall and had to post it:

Halo 4 needs moar Tom Morello

Hey mastrbiggy, how long's it take you to make those? You should think of selling one..

..to me..

..for cheap..

;]

I do believe there's a political section of GAF. You should find it. Otherwise, an argument may or may not be started in here, which may or may not lead to multiple bannings.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Only in HaloGAF is a lot of people posting a bad thing.
This thread is on repeat and everyone keeps going "OH WOWEE GOLLY WE MADE A NEW OT"

By the way 789shadow, did i miss anything in the walls of people asking if they missed anything?

789shadow

Banned
This thread is on repeat and everyone keeps going "OH WOWEE GOLLY WE MADE A NEW OT"

By the way 789shadow, did i miss anything in the walls of people asking if they missed anything?
I think there was a chance someone was more passive-aggressive than you, but I don't remember.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I think there was a chance someone was more passive-aggressive than you, but I don't remember.
Let's not beat around issues.

It's annoying when people comment on the state of the thread because that kept happening in the other OT and it happened often.

Is it really that a great mystery that we keep reaching new OT's with this heavy influx of new members and people who keep hopping into the thread only to add: "What happened while I was gone?"

789shadow

Banned

It's annoying when people comment on the state of the thread because that kept happening in the other OT and it happened often.

Is it really that a great mystery that we keep reaching new OT's with this heavy influx of new members and people who keep hopping into the thread only to add: "What happened while I was gone?"
With 20,000 posts in the thread, I would hazard a guess that the bigger problem is the huge fits thrown over such posts.

Fuchsdh

Jeez, MeanGAF is out in full force.

Let's all be friends. Yes, even Zoojoo and Kyle. If you really can't stand people, you can ignore them!

1332266110_boba_fett_horse_mask.gif

13' Ford Escape, I get their family worker discount, so we're getting a nice price. The Edge is super nice, but out of our price range. :(
You chose well. I put 100k+ miles on my Escape, it never gave me any trouble.

Thanks for the games, they were fun. Apologies for my muteness; my headset is old and kinda fucked. Also, I fucking suck at Reach after not playing for almost a month.
Yeah, GOOOOOOOOooooD Gaaaammmmeeeesssss you guys. I'm jumping on again now in order to waste my life by finishing the last of today's daily challenges. I don't know why I feel compelled to do it, but I'm compelled.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Jeez, MeanGAF is out in full force.

Let's all be friends. Yes, even Zoojoo and Kyle. If you really can't stand people, you can ignore them!
There is no such thing as MeanGAF. Don't label a group of people so you can write them off. That's rude. Am I to assume you are rude GAF?

I am voicing a real complaint about the health of the thread which people like to also comment on and how lousy it has been lately. If you have nothing to add but to blindly dismiss my post then how about you don't add your two cents to this conversation?
With 20,000 posts in the thread, I would hazard a guess that the bigger problem is the huge fits thrown over such posts.
Any huge fits thrown over a post are over kyle's.

Fuchsdh

There is no such thing as MeanGAF. Don't label a group of people so you can write them off. That's rude. Am I to assume you are rude GAF?

I am voicing a real complaint about the health of the thread which people like to also comment on and how lousy it has been lately. If you have nothing to add but to blindly dismiss my post then how about you don't add your two cents to this conversation?

Any huge fits thrown over a post are over kyle's.

Ok, jeezus, Ignore away. I have no idea why you're looking for a fight, but with that attitude you're always going to find one. I wasn't dismissing your post, I was saying that there's no point getting worked up about it, but clearly that ship has sailed for you.

Probably heard one of the funniest/saddest things I've ever heard on XBL about a game earlier tonight while playing Halo 3. It went like this...

first option in Social Slayer is Team BRs on Boundless

"Guys, PLEASE veto this, nobody like this map and the Battle Rifle is a noob weapon"

only 4 people veto

"GUYS VETO NOW, THIS GAME SUCKS, NOBODY WANTS BRS ON BOUNDLESS"

two more vetoes and ARs on High Ground appears

"thanks everybody, now we can play true Halo, I've been getting that crap all night"

dude was only like a 23 I think.

SMH

also, on Halo 4, I don't think I mentioned this yet but that unicorn armor or whatever you want to call it looks sick. I didn't see how you obtain it but I hope I can get my hands on it somehow.

Top Bottom