• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Probably heard one of the funniest/saddest things I've ever heard on XBL about a game earlier tonight while playing Halo 3. It went like this...

first option in Social Slayer is Team BRs on Boundless

"Guys, PLEASE veto this, nobody like this map and the Battle Rifle is a noob weapon"

only 4 people veto

"GUYS VETO NOW, THIS GAME SUCKS, NOBODY WANTS BRS ON BOUNDLESS"

two more vetoes and ARs on High Ground appears

"thanks everybody, now we can play true Halo, I've been getting that crap all night"

dude was only like a 23 I think.

SMH

also, on Halo 4, I don't think I mentioned this yet but that unicorn armor or whatever you want to call it looks sick. I didn't see how you obtain it but I hope I can get my hands on it somehow.

Did you not speak up against this?

Also, I think Plywood had a really bad day today.

a zoojoo

Banned
I'm out until he quits or gets banned. Sticking to Facebook or THC or HBO (if Wu will have me).
By heckfu, it was nice knowing you......
Saw this on a friend's wall and had to post it:

Halo 4 needs moar Tom Morello

Hey mastrbiggy, how long's it take you to make those? You should think of selling one..

..to me..

..for cheap..

;]
Can we please keep politics out of HaloGAF, i don't want there to be another Civil War.....
Jeez, MeanGAF is out in full force.

Let's all be friends. Yes, even Zoojoo and Kyle. If you really can't stand people, you can ignore them!

I agree.

Plywood, I read your post in the depression thread, man. Don't worry. This too shall pass.

If you ever need a friend

for ANYTHING

you know where to look

somewhere else

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ok, jeezus, Ignore away. I have no idea why you're looking for a fight, but with that attitude you're always going to find one. I wasn't dismissing your post, I was saying that there's no point getting worked up about it, but clearly that ship has sailed for you.
In case you did not note I injected humour in my original post by using a .gif, a .gif which is now being repeatedly spammed in the thread.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
JC you literally contribute nothing to this thread. You even said you sold your Reach copy, why are you here?

Plywood, I like your .gifs.. Please don't get banned.

images

Want one?

Ken

I am having more fun driving around with an AI gunner on the Halo level in CEA than I had in all of Reach.

Noricart

So, PAX the next Halo news then? A week and a half until we have a new build folks. Hold it together.

It'll be an in depth forge demonstration with all the past revealed maps and the forge variant used in the presentation playable on the show floor. Then during PAX, MP BTS!
Honestly just expecting an MP panel and Forge palette reveal.

soldat7

Probably heard one of the funniest/saddest things I've ever heard on XBL about a game earlier tonight while playing Halo 3. It went like this...

first option in Social Slayer is Team BRs on Boundless

"Guys, PLEASE veto this, nobody like this map and the Battle Rifle is a noob weapon"

only 4 people veto

"GUYS VETO NOW, THIS GAME SUCKS, NOBODY WANTS BRS ON BOUNDLESS"

two more vetoes and ARs on High Ground appears

"thanks everybody, now we can play true Halo, I've been getting that crap all night"

dude was only like a 23 I think.

SMH

also, on Halo 4, I don't think I mentioned this yet but that unicorn armor or whatever you want to call it looks sick. I didn't see how you obtain it but I hope I can get my hands on it somehow.

Veto is the worst thing to happen to Halo MP. I don't play anymore in part because of this garbage.

kylej

Banned
Playlists are as archaic and terrible as P2P connections in 2012. Straight up hot garbage. I should not have to play something based on what two people in Seattle think is fun.

a zoojoo

Banned
Is that SFW? lol

We have to endure plywood. Not to keep from salting people. But to protect a community bigger than ourselves. Not because it is a honor. Because it is what needs to be done. There has been many threads, all of them having their own Dark Guardians. But as we move into November, it will grow highly unstable. But we can handle it. Not because it is nessicary, but because it is what can be done. We must endure, not because it is needed, or even required, but there has always been the night before the dawn, the risk before the reward, the pain before the pleasure, we are not the posters that HaloGAF deserves, but the posters that they need. A proverbial shock absorber.

Remember as we travel forward unto dawn, remember those who protected this long night of solace.

Remember this requiem.

Holiday

Banned
Playlists are as archaic and terrible as P2P connections in 2012. Straight up hot garbage. I should not have to play something based on what two people in Seattle think is fun.
Hey man, they just follow the data, and the data says that The Cage is pure, grey-on-grey entertainment

Is that SFW? lol

We have to endure plywood. Not to keep from salting people. But to protect a community bigger than ourselves. Not because it is a honor. Because it is what needs to be done. There has been many threads, all of them having their own Dark Guardians. But as we move into November, it will grow highly unstable. But we can handle it. Not because it is nessicary, but because it is what can be done. We must endure, not because it is needed, or even required, but there has always been the night before the dawn, the risk before the reward, the pain before the pleasure, we are not the posters that HaloGAF deserves, but the posters that they need. A proverbial shock absorber.

Remember as we travel forward unto dawn, remember those who protected this long night of solace.

Remember this requiem.
That was terrible.

I never should have put your name in my Halo 2 rewrite.

heckfu

Banned
Is that SFW? lol

Remember this requiem.

Awful. A simple spellcheck could've made this loads better but I guess you were in just too much of a hurry to get that post out the door!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Instead you are forced to play what 7 idiots think is fun.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Remember this requiem.
The next time you have a thought... let it go.

Kuroyume

Banned
It doesn't matter what the choices are in Reach. Whatever you play is going to be bad.

Can't say I'm looking forward to more playlist management with Halo 4.

Playlists alongside a Custom Games Browser would've alleviated all these frikkin problems we have with Matchmaking..

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

One of my salty topics. Go away.. Along with the removal of the Grenade Launcher.

Sai-kun

Banned
Is that SFW? lol

Remember this requiem.

o9JeA.gif

Korosenai

Is that SFW? lol

Remember this requiem.
Stopped reading at nessicary.

Top Bottom