• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

So, are we getting a Bulletin?

I'm not posting a lot lately, Busy with real life. Get back to my pc today to find out of my long time internet friends has left me the equivalent of a suicide note and has killed himself.

I don't really like to air my negative personal issues out on here but I just felt I should tell people and get it off my chest. It's hit me pretty hard and I'm not sure exactly what I can do about It.

Iv only been here about a year but I really love you guys. :(

Oh, wow, I am really sorry to hear that.. That is never anything easy to go through, especially when it happens to someone close. =(

Man, I have been wearing Bluetooth Stereo Headphones for 3 years now. They work with everything, iPhone, laptops, TVs, PS3 and I got an 3.5mm TRS transciever for anything in between like Xbox. Haven't touched wires since.

I got 2 Kensington BT3071's that have been sadly discontinued for a while now. I rotate them on charge every other night and the battery still hasn't given way. I wear them for whole days and forget their on my ears because I am so used to them.

I think it's the best purchase I have ever made.

Thats why I'm looking at the X300s. Bluetooth wireless ,stereo, and wireless chat with xbox. So all Wireless.

Only thing is the rechargeable battery is locked into the headset so you cant get two packs and charge one while you wear the one pack and do a hotswap if they die. Thats the one thing holding me back. I guess a few opinions would be nice saying they work and arent crap but I don't think anyone here has them.

My controllers I got a two controller induction charger I lay one controller with the dead battery pack til it charges and play with one then when my controller dies I swap em, takes maybe five seconds.

ecurbj

I use the Turtle Beach X12's and love these. Even though they are wired and my first set of headphones/headset. I still love them. I will try wireless ones later. But I'm satisfied with these.

Best Breaking Bad Gifs/Pics so far, keep 'em comin

tumblr_m8cbsoAhQf1qkftiqo2_500.gif

m23

I use the Turtle Beach X12's and love these. Even though they are wired and my first set of headphones/headset. I still love them. I will try wireless ones later. But I'm satisfied with these.

I have X12s as well, cheap as hell (I got them free), but I like the sound and bass on them.

No offense, but Drake sucks.

To each is own about the Drake subject. I like his flow. I have a diverse music library and he fits perfectly into the mix. So your opinion isn't offensive.
Used to be a fan, not anymore though.

ecurbj

I have X12s as well, cheap as hell (I got them free), but I like the sound and bass on them.

No offense, but Drake sucks.
I got mine on sale at BestBuy for $30. Bass is fucking ridiculously amazing on these. To each is own about the Drake subject. I like his flow. I have a diverse music library and he fits perfectly into the mix. So your opinion isn't offensive.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Referring to down long hall I believe.

Oh ok. Nah that wasn't a no scope either. They were just sitting long hall when I got the call out. I jumped out and thought I connected on whoever was crouching. It was really close. Ninja was just standing there so I shot him.

Tawpgun

I like the montage, and the music used; but seriously Play the Fucking Objective.
I'll admit guilt to playing randoms in free for all and just going for kills

No you're right. I'm not too big a fan on montages that consist of FFA KOTH while the player is just slaying EZ mode scrubs.

For those of you with the newer 360s, is heat still a big issue? My launch 360 has held up fine but this summer heat/my room is brutal, and I can barely play my 360. If the new 360 models are better in that area that may just push me to actually get the Halo 4 console.

Defect

For those of you with the newer 360s, is heat still a big issue? My launch 360 has held up fine but this summer heat/my room is brutal, and I can barely play my 360. If the new 360 models are better in that area that may just push me to actually get the Halo 4 console.
They're really good. Heat isn't a problem at all.

Top Bottom