• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

nillapuddin

this conversation (whatever this is) can no further, just end it.

the fact is, its common to call it that, just as I will always call the xbox face buttons by either their color, or using the playstation designations

Anyone who ever had a playstation, dreamcast and xbox has these old habits.

your right, they are happily wrong.

halo blah blah halo

get over it

neoism

Did noscoping option make it into game settings?

Did you finally get a ranking system figured out?

Can you give us a codename of any of the maps?

Can we choose host in custom games?

Does something show who has host in game like Reach's reticule?

Do blackscreens still reset every weapon on the map?

Will we have weekly playlists again? Will Instagib make it in?

when I play with randoms I'm the only one the seems to know this lol...

I get what people are saying, I'm just saying it's wrong.

Deal with it.

Never said it was right. Nobody claimed it was, either. You're the only one that got all pissy about it. It's far easier to say L3/R3 than left stick/right stick in/click, or even "button 9" and "button 10" if you want to be super technical and annoying.

this conversation (whatever this is) can no further, just end it.

the fact is, its common to call it that, just as I will always call the xbox face buttons by either their color, or using the playstation designations

Anyone who ever had a playstation, dreamcast and xbox has these old habits.

your right, they are happily wrong.

halo blah blah halo

get over it

I'm this way with the Playstation, except I never use colors. "Triangle" will always be "Y" to me. Someone playing a game on a PS console, asking what does what, and replying to them in seemingly random letters is always fun.

neoism

halo4_bumperjumper-2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

nillapuddin

I'm this way with the Playstation, except I never use colors. "Triangle" will always be "Y" to me. Someone playing a game on a PS console, asking what does what, and replying to them in seemingly random letters is always fun.

FOREVER Triangle

that one sticks out the most to me, even in the 360 generation I dont think I call it "Y"

my friend was asking me for help, playing a PC game with PS3 controller, emulating a 360 controller.

the letter, color, symbol confusion, omg.

FOREVER Triangle

that one sticks out the most to me, even in the 360 generation I dont think I call it "Y"

my friend was asking me for help, playing a PC game with PS3 controller, emulating a 360 controller.

the letter, color, symbol confusion, omg.

Considering both controllers have an "X" button, both of which are blue, in completely different positions, this sounds like it would make for some fun times.

Never said it was right. Nobody claimed it was, either. You're the only one that got all pissy about it. It's far easier to say L3/R3 than left stick/right stick in/click, or even "button 9" and "button 10" if you want to be super technical and annoying.

When did I get pissy? I was just giving you fuckers a hard time, jeez.

Bulletin was pretty disappointing, must be saving all the juicy stuff for PAX.

Meh, I really enjoyed it. Quite a few good jokes in there. Rage quilt was pretty good. Curious to see how they're tackling the connection drops and lag.

Control schemes are a topic of much discussion here so it was nice to see that spoken about.

That portable Xbox seems really cool and I thought the questions and answers were really interesting. Sure the responses were cheesy to an extent but it is always nice to see questions about processes.

All the PAX bits were great. New map. New mode. New build. A BTS of the storytelling and the panel. Hype get.

Not disappointing for a 'light' bulletin the day before PAX... for little ole me anyway.

For anyone that plans on using a control scheme with sprint bound to a face button, which armor abilities do you see yourself using mainly? I'm kinda curious.

Akai__

I will stick with Bumper Jumper for Halo 4. It's exactly, how many of us want it to be. Thanks for listening, I guess. ;)

Also, I wish all people, who are attending PAX, a lot of fun. Don't forget us. <3

Seriously, Halo 4 can't come fast enough, I was never so hyped for a Halo game. Everything we have heared so far, sounds great and the involment of MLG is just great.

Top Bottom