• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

DeadNames

Banned
Because it fucks up the weapon sandbox. Man, you pro kids are forgetful.

I'm don't consider myself a "pro", I just can't stand spamming the DMR at point blank against a guy tossing grenades and ending up dying. And it's not like the plasma repeater is used in matchmaking at all...

Maybe 343 should release 200% bloom, or 50% bloom just for kicks and giggles.

CyReN

Reading all these Pax updates and being home.

dSwuD.jpg

DeadNames

Banned
Man that's gonna suck. Hopefully we won't have to wait a week to watch it.

Can't tell if sarcasm or not.

Yeah but seriously, I seriously hope we don't have to wait any more than two days to watch it.

Ken reminded me, if there are any free XBL codes for anything, grab one for me :p

FyreWulff

The Sheraton is neat although the booking Co ducked up the reservation for two years in a row now. Seattle is purty from the 26th floor. Resting then time to find the dinner.

can't wait to see h4 on the show f floor tomorrow.

Bsigg12

Hey if they are giving out armor codes could someone be awesome enough to get me one? Or really any digital awesomeness from PAX?

Can't wait for the PAX news tomorrow, I wish I was gonna be there.. Ah well, theres always next year! I actually think my friend said he would go with me, so I may actually do it.

I hope we get info/videos/pics pretty quickly. If any Halogaffer plays on a map with water be sure to film the water!

nillapuddin

I will not pretend to even be able to slightly comprehend the work that goes into events like this

but..

it does seem kinda lame that it usually takes 1.5 weeks plus for the panels to go up.

In my neanderthalic mind, they do the panel, someone goes home that night, uploads it their youtube before nighty night, then by the afternoon its done

Do they withhold it to let whatever findings it reveal slowly murk out the the press?
Do they wait until they get home to even bother doing anything?

I guess I just dont understand the process once they leave the theater room

blamite

Hmm, that setup looks pretty good. I'd maybe sacrifice reload on RB to use it.

Actually it almost seems too perfect. You sure it's not missing something? I don't know what it'd be, that scheme just... seems too good.

I will not pretend to even be able to slightly comprehend the work that goes into events like this

but..

it does seem kinda lame that it usually takes 1.5 weeks plus for the panels to go up.

In my neanderthalic mind, they do the panel, someone goes home that night, uploads it their youtube before nighty night, then by the afternoon its done

Do they withhold it to let whatever findings it reveal slowly murk out the the press?
Do they wait until they get home to even bother doing anything?

I guess I just dont understand the process once they leave the theater room
I think I read the Halo panel will be livestreamed? Did I see that here, on HBO, or in my imagination?

Hmm, that setup looks pretty good. I'd maybe sacrifice reload on RB to use it.

Actually it almost seems too perfect. You sure it's not missing something? I don't know what it'd be, that scheme just... seems too good.

It's got everything.

Totes salty right now since we got a Call of Duty layout, but not a more classic Halo layout

:/

So I might be having a 500 km trip by bus to play some Halo 4 this September.

Frankles, if you ever get an specific date please PM me asap.

Keep an eye on the HaloGAF.com front page. I'm going to try and keep it updated with pics, etc.

Feel free to repost anything in the thread, since I'll probably be you lazy to do it myself.

With her joining, the counter for people with cool last names just increased to 2.

Also why can I hear a ukelele up here?

My last name's Wahrer bro. Pronounced "war." Means "Guardian of the Truth," literally "Wall-Builder."

OST questions for kiki/stinkles/david/davinklekill:

Will the soundtrack be organized like Halo CE (a mix of suites and individual tracks), Halo 2 [Vol. 2] (all suites), or Halo Wars (all individual tracks)?

If there are suites, will the individual track names within the suites be labeled? Halo CE is pretty much the only exception to this, with Truth and Reconciliation Suite/Library Suite/Suite Autumn/etc not getting individual listings as far as I know.

I know you confirmed the Concept Art Trailer's music has returned (either in reprisal or directly) in the soundtrack, but can you say which track it's in specifically?

Top Bottom