• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

GhaleonEB

Daily grill at 10AM as far as I know.

Edit. Tomorrow on friday.

The one panel I want to do all day is at 10:30, and it's in the main theater. Gah.

I'll do the panel, and catch up with as many folks as I can outside of the breakfast. Pretty sure I'll know where to find most folks.

Juggaglow.

9hAuL.png

EDIT: Whoever is in charge of HaloGAF tweets is doing a terrible job. Doesn't answer a single question.

Ugh, 'emergency' vet visit in the morning. Here we go again. This is becoming so stressful, I really don't know what to do.. My poor doggy, he needs to get better. =(

Wu is TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL

A1mMZLPCcAAw2Yn.jpg

Oh god, what is even happening there? :lol

82tFU.jpg

Campaign takehome coop action! http://ow.ly/i/Tvn4 via Josh Holmes

Sexy.

I do wish they would go back to more shiny armor, though. I don't like this diffuse armor thing they got going in Reach and 4, I much preferred Halo 3's multi-layer shiny metal, camouflage/visibility be damned.

Agreed, I loved how the e3 announcement trailer and beta armor looked like metal rather than plastic.. It was just a lot better looking IMO. Still, Halo 4 armor is looking pretty nice, I can't deny that.

Truth be told, I can't really see a difference. I just like how Halo 4's armor looks clean, opposed to Reach's battle worn armor.

See, I like the sharper, shinier and brighter colors of the Halo 4 armor, but I wish it still had the wear and tear of the Reach look.

Sitting next to Barrow Roll and heckfu at a bar table. We all looked at the salt shaker on the table and laughed. "This one's for DownerGAF."

Sai-kun

Banned
hi nerds i made it back to cosmic's place cuz my friend gave me a ride back.

thanks for the shots frankie, ur da bes

looking forward to standing lines all day tomorrow!

seattle is rad!

i'm tired from all the DDR ugh

Ramirez

I can see what I can find. What's your shirt size?

Wu, I love you. L or XL works, if anyone spots an actual official 343 shirt for sale(fat chance I know), I'd gladly reimburse you for it.

Played a little GW2 tonight, it's fun, but the combat doesn't seem to be anywhere near as good as WoW in terms of responsiveness & feedback...

Glad you guys are having fun, excellent.

In less then 12 hours, we will have new/more stuff to chew on.

Also, I want a detailed report on the carbine from someone at least, pls?

better not be referring to exp. ranks. want a skill based ranking system

Considering True Skill is inherently broken, I doubt it. I wouldn't mind BPR being integrated into the game though, have it next to your EXP rank or just one click away after clicking on someone in a lobby.
Also if I remember correctly Frankie out right said it won't be "Skill" based and will be EXP based.

Considering True Skill is inherently broken, I doubt it. I wouldn't mind BPR being integrated into the game though, have it next to your EXP rank or just one click away after clicking on someone in a lobby.
Also if I remember correctly Frankie out right said it won't be "Skill" based and will be EXP based.

bpr was useless and meaningless.

also dont bad talk true skill, hirednoobs may hear you

Top Bottom