• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

u4iX

Awww! Really? You mean it? :)

HCDzE.gif

UNKNOWN noob, I might be on soon. Feeling sorta like I might kinda wanna play or something.

EDIT: first time top of page made me proud...

Well... Now I need to marry her.

Weather climate change in Forge? HNGGGGGG.

If only. Im pretty sure Bungie said that they considered that for Reach but couldn't get it to work.. Too bad we can't at least get texture swaps, pallet swaps or time of day/skybox swaps.

Posted on the gaming side but just simply...wow

fsd.gif

Wow indeed. Lasky seems like a cool character from what we know of him also.

Bulletin confirmed for tonight? That FUD trailer should be released sometime soon too, how was that by the way for those who got to see at at the panel? No details but, was it any good if you can say that is.

I don't think its a trailer, I think its just another short clip from the series like Cryo from ladt friday.. I believe this weeks is the Warthog chases scene.

Spartan Ops maybe due to it's nature, but multiplayer DLC? All those artists and such would be on Halo 4 itself right now.

Bungie didn't start on Noble until after Reach shipped, and before that all they knew they were making DLC-MEDIUM, DLC-BIG, and DLC-INVASION.

Well, before Reach shipped they showed off a small screen of Tempest, but it looked pretty different.

Cool, thanks!

Also, I think this confirms whats on the discs.. Notice how SP is not an option?

IMG_5090.JPG

Disc 1 (campaign):
SP
Theater

Disc 2 (Infinity):
War Games
Spartan Ops
Forge
Theater

he will be remembered for participating in the
"Mk V 4ever Fanclub"
I knew there would be sacrifices along the way

Its gunna be okay, 61 Days, beli343

edit: these gifs are not fair, i mean, damn!

Don't you let me down nilla! Don't you let me down! hahah

Awww! Really? You mean it? :)

HCDzE.gif

UNKNOWN noob, I might be on soon. Feeling sorta like I might kinda wanna play or something.

EDIT: first time top of page made me proud...

Worthy pics for top of the page and worthy for once you scroll passed it.

im down for some reach. be warned i may be a bit rusty

Accepted, primed and ready to sandbag fools ;]

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Also, I think this confirms whats on the discs.. Notice how SP is not an option?

IMG_5090.JPG

Disc 1 (campaign):
SP
Theater

Disc 2 (Infinity):
War Games
Spartan Ops
Forge
Theater

If I remember right Campaign was an option along with War Games on the base menu, it then launched into a War Games cutscene and into that menu.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

IMG_5090.JPG

Disc 1 (campaign):
SP
Theater

Disc 2 (Infinity):
War Games
Spartan Ops
Forge
Theater

there is a back button which potentially takes you back a step to a SP/MP selection screen

Homeboyd

Frankie Q&A
DK: Something else that we noticed in Spartan Ops is that your War Games character carries over, and you've talked a lot about that persistent back-and-forth. We've had some questions about whether or not things like armour or weapon skins carry over into campaign as well, could you shed some light on that?

Specifically, in campaign, you're the Chief, or, you're another Spartan. There's no fiction behind the four player co-op. The only cool thing that happens is at the start of the game in the first mission, The Chief spawns in one cryotube, and the other three Spartans are in "lesser" cryotubes, so that's where the arguments will come from. In Spartan Ops, your character is the same character you create for the Infinity. When you get into the menu, it's going to say, basically, Campaign, and Infinity, and everything that you do inside Infinity is basically interconnected. So if you customize the way he looks, or she looks, because we support male and female models, if you customize your loadouts, on a kind of a mode-by-mode basis, all of that stuff and all of your career progress is completely interconnected between War Games and Spartan Ops. Ultimately, your War Games character is actually your Spartan Ops character, right, and you're training in War Games' simulated battle tactics effectively is the conceit, you know, it's still, it's Halo multiplayer.

Arnie

She's just one of those figures that internet people rally around because she's associated with both Spiderman, and zombies.

Average. I'd wager that the majority of people see women as pretty as her on a daily basis, they just might not take as much notice because she isn't famous.

Trey

autosentry looks pretty fucking useful to drop around a corner when you are being pursued to give you the upper hand. looks like if it gets the kill though you only get an assist?

It would be pretty funny to see "auto turret sentry" show up on the scoreboard.

Top Bottom