• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Dax01 said:
There's nothing to get hyped about, man. I promise you. :p

Anything you consider "nothing to be hyped about" is reason to celebrate, your taste is terrible.

Sai-kun said:
4000cR Not in the Face
Complete any Campaign mission on Heroic in 30 minutes with Black Eye on.

1000cR Blastin' and Relaxin'
Kill 90 enemies in any game mode in Reach.

1000cR A Friend in Need
Earn 10 assists in Firefight Matchmaking.

1500cR Roast 'em, Toast 'em
Kill 35 enemies while jet-packing in Exodus on Normal.

1750cR Iron With Friends
Complete a Campaign mission co-op on Heroic or harder with the Iron Skull on.

Bungie be trollin' with them jetpack dailies.

I imagine the intro level would be the easiest for that yes?

Wait, is that the weekly?!? WTF

Willeth

GhaleonEB said:
It should send the vehicle tumbling, or bring it to a halt as if they hit a rock. All of Halo's gameplay knobs and levers are about providing opportunity. The Armor Abilities are the latest example of this. The three that enhance mobility do not guarantee any kind of success. Likewise the two that deal with player visibility (camo and hologram). AL stands along as the only ability that can kill players by activating it - and worse, the vehicle they occupy. In this instance there is no risk/reward in its deployment. You press the button to nuke the vehicle and win the encounter. It runs counter to every notion of balancing that the other armor abilities - or weapons for that matter - embody.
I have yet to test this, but I have heard that holding A to raise the Ghost's front while boosting means that you fly off an AL rather than exploding.

EDIT: Just tested. It's not A, it's RB. You do take off slightly from the AL but you still explode - I imagine it'd save you some of the time, but rarely.

GhaleonEB said:
I've said it before, but the risk/reward is askew. The penalty for discovering a player has Armor Lock when going for the splatter should not be death and destruction of vehicle. People joke - or not joke, sometimes I can't tell - that AL is a "win button", but in that circumstance it really is. Charging vehicle? Armor Lock FTW.

It should send the vehicle tumbling, or bring it to a halt as if they hit a rock. All of Halo's gameplay knobs and levers are about providing opportunity. The Armor Abilities are the latest example of this. The three that enhance mobility do not guarantee any kind of success. Likewise the two that deal with player visibility (camo and hologram). AL stands along as the only ability that can kill players by activating it - and worse, the vehicle they occupy. In this instance there is no risk/reward in its deployment. You press the button to nuke the vehicle and win the encounter. It runs counter to every notion of balancing that the other armor abilities - or weapons for that matter - embody.

I have a longer list of grievances about AL in BTB, but that's the big one.

You'd think they learned their lesson from halo CE where you could hide your rocket launcher.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Devin Olsen said:
I can carry myself, don't worry about it ;)

I used to be pro Tashi, people knew me. haha

I know, I was just joshing. All I ask is that whoever wants to play can at the very least not be annoyed by constant call outs lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Tashi0106 said:
GET HYPE DAAAAAAAAAAAX

mlg_logo_4252.jpg

iGotUrPistola.jpg
timeout_fearitself_headshot.jpg
mlg_ogre2b_240x340.jpg
Puckett2.jpg

walshy.jpg

tkthings.png

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lololol

Also, I'm down to play with whoever in the MLG playlist. Just know that if we match against Pros I'm expecting you to at least go even :p
3LcLp.jpg

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
aDDiKt24 said:
First of all I have been playing Halo since Halo:CE and I have enjoyed every single minute with all games apart from 3, ODST and now Reach. It's obvious to me that Bungie are forgetting about Halo Reach and are letting it die. Their minds lay elsewhere now.

I was playing the Noble Map Pack playlist in Matchmaking and up came Elite Slayer on Breakpoint. It is terribly broken. There is no way to take out the banshees other then continuous fire on the banshee with all your teammates and even then can be a struggle. All the alien weapons do nothing to the banshee. It is easy to dodge a charged plasma pistol, the alien sniper does NOTHING, the alien rifle does nothing, every alien weapon basically does nothing. Weren't these maps supposedly playtested for balance for months?

I decided to go into a custom game and test out all the weapons on the banshee. Horrible. Only the human sniper is good for taking out banshees (which I previously knew but thought there would be a trick with other weapons). I remember Halo 2 when SMG's were a good defence against the banshees. Now in slayer gametypes we are given the assault rifle which takes 7.5 whole clips from the gun with every bullet hitting to take down a banshee which is disgusting.

The banshee bomb needs to be removed. The banshee can dodge, boost, splatter, bomb and also shoot plasma. If a good player gets in a banshee it is incredibly frustrating. Turrets are the best option but still in limited supply. Where is the balance to this vehicle?

Also while I whinge. Armour Lock is in drastic need of fixing. It is fine in certain gametypes but breaks others. Multi-team is an example of this. People spam it everywhere and it ruins the games. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Its okay that you are moving on to hopefully bigger and better things but when the beast that made you the powerhouse you are today is thrown by the way side I think you have lost your roots.

Your numbers are dwindling and your popularity dropping and you only have yourselves to blame. 3 weak maps for $15. Wheres the ingenuity that brought us Waterworks, Headlong, Containment, Terminal, Relic, Foundation and Zanzibar? Maps with a purpose that took skill and fundamental team work. I think its all dead, as will your studio be if you dont get your acts together. I hope the freedom you have craved for so long has refreshed everyone at the studio so you can create another great series that stays great for longer then 2 games.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Your avatar must be a self portrait.

Tashi0106 said:
I know, I was just joshing. All I ask is that whoever wants to play can at the very least not be annoyed by constant call outs lol

I'd love to get down on some MLG playlist with you, if you don't mind the fact that I'm still pretty much learning.

GhaleonEB said:
And that's part of the problem. You say it doesn't have much of an impact - but that's the imapct. It eliminated a part of BTB's gameplay; you don't splatter, or risk instant death. Vehicles need to avoid players rather than target them. Likewise I don't bother trying for sticks in close quarters, since the loss of firing time could be for naught if they have AL.
Well, if you splatter with a tank, which you're courting danger with anyway, it does nothing. I mean, it probably causes damage, but nothing too threatening. With a warthog or revenant, unless you're already damaged you're just going to bounce off and maybe flip, but all that means is you hang back and rely on your, y'know, big gun (which often causes people to use up their AL in immediate defence, anyway). It's a fairly minor change in behaviour.

If someone has sprint or jetpack, you're likely going to see them use it every few seconds if they're out in the open on a BTB map. Likewise, you're going to know very often when someone has evade, camo, or even hologram. And as soon as you observe them using their AA, you are free to splatter.

Most people with AL deliberately try to bait you into splattering, often moving towards vehicles, not jumping to avoid fire, etc. You simply don't rise to it. You have a choice whether or not to go for the splatter, and they have an orange light on their back that often gives them away.

Everyone who has played a lot of MP long since adapted to the change, which isn't even that significant if you're paying attention to the behaviour of your splatter targets. Unless splattering people in vehicles was literally your favourite thing to do in Halo, AL causes more havoc and frustration in just about every other use it has.

Just checked my deaths caused directly by AL in Invasion and BTB playlists combined: 2, or 1 in every 100 games.

Alienshogun said:
I imagine the intro level would be the easiest for that yes?

Wait, is that the weekly?!? WTF
Nightfall can be completed in about 5-8mins without having to really engage any enemies. That's what I'll be doing the Weekly on.

feel

Not enough credits, will play Halo 3 instead :p

:lol at the mlg pics. Excited to spend some time on the playlist, I hope trueskill does its thing and I don't get destroyed in EVERY game.

Ramirez said:
Wait a second, I asked for this for Christmas, do they suck? I was led to believe they were awesome by you guys!
The headset is very much fine. As long as you use some basic delicacy when handling it, it will last a very long time in perfect condition, like any such item. I have the new 5.8 wireless mixamp on the way, didn't order another headset because the old one that came with my wired mixamp is still perfect.

Striker

GhaleonEB said:
You have five games of Invasion and just thirteen games of BTB under your belt in Reach. I find it hard to fathom that AL has been that big of a hassle, or ruined the games of all of those. The Armor Lock damage comes against primarily Ghosts, and also Banshees and Mongoose if people ever think of attempting to run over enemies, even while their are better opportunities to be had in those said machines. It just flips the Warthog depending where the driver hit the player.

Also it's not too hard to tell who's going to be using Armor Lock or whatever else. If he's not sprinting around, jetpacking, or tossing down bubble shields (which needs removed from MM), more than likely he'll be using AL. But in my experience in BTB, most use sprint.

I haven't even played a ton, only gathering about sixty total games of Invasion/BTB myself. Personally, I have more fun in those modes with teammates who aren't AFK, idiots, but rather know what they're doing with a bomb or flag. I hinder from playlists that require more teamwork because guys like that will just bring down the enjoyment - unless there's a decent amount of players in the party. However, in my experiences from that, only Elite Slayer has caused any eye openers for Armor Lock in BTB. That is mainly because it's Ghosts, and only Ghosts on the map; think back to Covie Slayer on Sandtrap. That's how it is. Why not use something like Armor Lock when it's just Ghosts breezing through areas untouched? This is, to me, why Armor Lock was brought in. To be in a better defensive preparation against vehicles after spawn.

Shake Appeal said:
I can't think of any reason why Bungie wouldn't be able to rank it the way they did playlists in Halo 3, by winners and losers. Just turn off the numerical ranking part, and count the winning team as top four players. You can still apply the iron/bronze/etc. badges to it, but people go up or down solely by winning games, and not on their performance in the games.

It all really comes down to how flexibly Bungie coded these elements, something that none of us actually know.

My, is that Arena ranking is just doing a query against your Trueskill score, and they have a switch that can make it shown for any playlist. My worry though, is that they have some kinded of hard coded switch that means that Arena ranks can only be shown in Arena playlists.

The other possible issue is concept stubbornness, where maybe Bungie has the technical ability to change this easily, but they are really focused on the current Arena concept. They've' been pretty silence on the rating elements of the Arena, even as they've been tweaking the game play in the Arena really aggressively.

So yea, Long story short, I really hope Bungie opens up the rating concepts of the Arena some, but I have a feeling that either technical limitations, or design stubborness will prevent them from making changes.

Falagard

aDDiKt24 said:
People should not be able to spam it 4 or 5 times in quick succession. It should be divided into a 2 part ability. Similar to evade in that if you press it you cannot stop the roll untill it is complete. Armour lock should last for around 2/3 seconds for one trigger. People should not be able to change their direction when they break out of armour lock. If they get stuck armour lock should not cause the sticky to fall off. Other then that I believe it is fine. It needs tweaking. Its obvious to the majority of people.

For multiplayer, I agree with this post. I like the idea of two stage AL, and that the lock time is fixed to a certain duration rather than how long you hold the AA button.

However, I doubt they'll do anything this dramatic to the game in an update. There'd be a huge uprising of Armor Lock using players who'd write petitions and stop playing Reach because Armor Lock was nerfed.

The best option might be to have Armor Lock 2.0 as a new Armor Ability and acts as above, but the old version could still be enabled in some playlists and in Firefight / Campaign.

Of course personally I'd also like to see vehicles heal when you take cover for a bit of time or be tied to player health again, while at the same time nerfing the Banshee so it can take less sustained hits and does less damage with its fuel rod gun.

Oh, and melee bleeding through to shields at least a little.

And assists working better.

Ramirez said:
29zy434.jpg

Max Sterling plays Halo. Can't say that's a surprise :)

Edit: And if we're back to AL talk, let me fall into the side that loves it on vehicle centered maps and large BTB objective gametypes. I look at it as primarily a vehicle defense AA. Drivers should be careful about who they try to splatter.

Just keep it out of slayer gametypes, and never, ever put it into something like Rumble Pit.

Louis Wu

Ramirez said:
Wait a second, I asked for this for Christmas, do they suck? I was led to believe they were awesome by you guys!
They don't suck.

I've had a pair in heavy use since Pax 08. The headset cable died once (and the breakaway cable between the headset and the mixamp died once) - both failures were quickly fixed by Astro (and cost me nothing, not even shipping).

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Louis Wu said:
They don't suck.

I've had a pair in heavy use since Pax 08. The headset cable died once (and the breakaway cable between the headset and the mixamp died once) - both failures were quickly fixed by Astro (and cost me nothing, not even shipping).

Yep, Astro customer service is awesome.

MagniHarvald said:
Hey Dani =) I've never played so badly in SWAT, none of my shots were hitting, ugh.

Sorry for not having a mike, fuck Astro's shitty construction (the MixAmp is great, but the headset.. ugh).

What did you break and how did you break it?

My headset is awesome, but I'm not rough with it either.

GhaleonEB

Striker said:
You have five games of Invasion and just thirteen games of BTB under your belt in Reach. I find it hard to fathom that AL has been that big of a hassle, or ruined the games of all of those.
I also have around 120 games of customs, 17 hours worth, most of which are in a BTB setting. Not sure what the threshold is for being able to evaluate something like AL's impact is here, but I feel like I've cleared it. But if I haven't to your satisfaction, then ignore me. It's not a big deal.

I think AL is the single biggest problem in Reach's multiplayer. I'd be playing a lot more MP - a lot more - if it were taken out. I think Reach's MP BTB game is hands down the worst in the series, but AL is one of the key culprits. (That and the maps, but as Tempest has shown me, I can enjoy Reach's gameplay as-is a great deal on an excellent map.)

Enough AL for now. I've said my piece on it as well as I know how.
Shake Appeal said:
Just checked my deaths caused directly by AL in Invasion and BTB playlists combined: 2, or 1 in every 100 games.
You're missing my point Shake, but I can't say it any more clearly than I have, so I'll drop it.

GhaleonEB said:
I've said it before, but the risk/reward is askew. The penalty for discovering a player has Armor Lock when going for the splatter should not be death and destruction of vehicle. People joke - or not joke, sometimes I can't tell - that AL is a "win button", but in that circumstance it really is. Charging vehicle? Armor Lock FTW.

And that's part of the problem. You say it doesn't have much of an impact - but that's the imapct. It eliminated a part of BTB's gameplay; you don't splatter, or risk instant death. Vehicles need to avoid players rather than target them. Likewise I don't bother trying for sticks in close quarters, since the loss of firing time could be for naught if they have AL.

FWIW, I played the heck out of Halo 3's MP and loved it. I'd like very much to do the same with Reach.

I think AL in BTB is on of those things that Reach does to counter some design deficiencies, specifically in regards to map design. Hemorage, and Paradiso, the only two classic- style BTB maps on the disc, are both extremely vehicle heavy, and poorly designed in regards to cover and infantry routes. Armour lock Exists as a way to survive those vehicles, because the really isn't an option other than totally exposing your self at some point. I personally don't feel that the tradeoffs in behavior are that bad, but obviously they don't click with you. For Either viewpoint though, the issue could have been avoided if the infantry vehicle interactions on the maps were better thought out at the beginning of the process,instead of requiring AL to counter them.

Reach's design tends to go to the extremes, it's either all infantry maps, or super vehicle carnage maps where infantry gets wailed on. Tempest feels so good in large part because it has good hog infantry interactions, enough cover and the right power weapons to make dealing with hogs fun and plausible without armor lock.

Similarly in, smaller games, AL can be an important tool to break a strong formation with power-weapons, especially in maps like sword base or reflection. But in this case, I think AL has more negative effects on game flow, and I would prefer bungie rethought some weapon placement in reflection, and added some more sight lines into the top of swordbase to fight those kind of things, instead of having armor lock.

GhaleonEB said:
You're missing my point Shake, but I can't say it any more clearly than I have, so I'll drop it.
I'm not saying it isn't annoying, I'm saying that it's probably the least annoying aspect of AL, all told, and everyone responding to your posts seems to feel the same way. Playing the Arena during the first few months after launch would likely have changed your take on what the worst aspects of AL are (it's shrugging off two perfect grenades in a row, or bailing out of a DMR duel you are 4-1 down until your teammate saves you and your original opponent doesn't even get an assist for his troubles). I mostly find people ALing in the middle of a big field in BTB hilarious, but that's just me. I agree that Reach has the worst BTB in the series, but I think AL is a tiny, tiny part of the problem.

Gui_PT

Thank you Zeouterlimits for having scoring turned off and not allowing us to see how much we got for that awesome run!

=(

GhaleonEB

Shake Appeal said:
I'm not saying it isn't annoying, I'm saying that it's probably the least annoying aspect of AL, all told, and everyone responding to your posts seems to feel the same way. Playing the Arena during the first few months after launch would likely have changed your take on what the worst aspects of AL are (it's shrugging off two perfect grenades in a row, or bailing out of a DMR duel you are 4-1 down until your teammate saves you and your original opponent doesn't even get an assist for his troubles). I mostly find people ALing in the middle of a big field in BTB hilarious, but that's just me. I agree that Reach has the worst BTB in the series, but I think AL is a tiny, tiny part of the problem.
Aye, to each their own. Different things bug different people to different degrees. And I'll freely admit to being a finicky bastard. To be fair, I've been focusing on one aspect of AL and BTB gameplay in this discussion, so that's not my full view of either by any measure.

To (finally) move on, I'm glad to see some FF and campaign challenges rolled out this week. Last week's focus on MP at the daily and weekly level made sense given the map pack release, but I like the mix. I'll probably try for the weekly and the FF assist one tonight. I have a feeling I'll be able to tear through Winter Contingency pretty quickly.

Ramirez

Louis Wu said:
They don't suck.

Nice, silly juniors. Wait, Magni said that, for shame.

Yea and Tashi send me an invite for some MLG before you get way to good for me at it.

Also someone said earlier Elite Slayer on Breakpoint has no good weapons to take a vehicle down. I had that sticky cannon weapon and stuck two plasmas to a Banshee (which was actually quite a feat in itself) and it didn't blow up! I was super pissed.

NOKYARD

NullPointer said:
You can get a warthog through those side tunnels on the default version of Tempest. Although opening it up even more sounds like a cool idea.
If you go into Forge and remove some rocks you will see there are blocked tunnels large enough for a Scorpion.

Alienshogun said:
They are too busy doing dumb shit like adding Snipers to BTB.
BTB Snipers on Hemorrhage came up last night so i decided to not play by the rules where you camp your favourite rock and wait. I ended getting only 9 kills, but had zero deaths, and my tool of destruction was Melee.

Edit: Wow at today's challenges! Going to try to get 4 of them in one Campaign mission.

Striker

GhaleonEB said:
I also have around 120 games of customs, 17 hours worth, most of which are in a BTB setting. Not sure what the threshold is for being able to evaluate something like AL's impact is here, but I feel like I've cleared it. But if I haven't to your satisfaction, then ignore me. It's not a big deal.

I think AL is the single biggest problem in Reach's multiplayer. I'd be playing a lot more MP - a lot more - if it were taken out. I think Reach's MP BTB game is hands down the worst in the series, but AL is one of the key culprits. (That and the maps, but as Tempest has shown me, I can enjoy Reach's gameplay as-is a great deal on an excellent map.)
Think your best bet is to agree to disagree. Because not everybody will agree that AL is the biggest nuisance in BTB. If you think it's bad in BTB, you'll probably break your disc if you played Elite Slayer in Multi-team. Shake is right in one point, AL is not a problem on BTB maps. A bigger problem in terms of AA's would be the Drop Shields, which have no purpose in Matchmaking. Now that's your one-button save/window if anything.

Disagree about Reach's BTB being the worst. Especially a statement that is far early to make when it's only less than three months old. Halo 3 had nothing of BTB enjoyment for me until they finally released Avalanche. Playing Valhalla all the time got a bit tedious, and I rarely found maps like Sandtrap and Rat's Nest enjoyable. Blame Bungie by inserting Invasion in such a heavy dosage and their implementation of regular Slayer and CTF setups.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
personally, i have zero issue with AL defeating charging vehicles. its an armor ability that makes you stationary and invincible, and from the very first MP trailer we saw this in action against a ghost. it makes sense and IMO doesnt break combat flow what-so-ever, but adds to vehicle combat by adding the danger of whether to charge or not. AL SHOULD be used in cases like this to survive massive damage.

AL should NOT be able to be used to take advantage of melee combat, grenade sticks, and martyrdom, as this IMO does break combat in halo. in addition, a team using AL together can utterly dominate teams not using it. AL is a broken AA and i really hope bungie addresses it.

my suggestions would be simply not to let AL users use it more then once per charge. whether for a split second, or the entire duration, it would still use the full charge of the ability until it recharged. the other thing that really screws with combat, elite slayer in particular, is the abilitty to survive sticks. this should not happen. i think even tweaking these 2 aspects of AL, the AA would still be VERY useful, particularly in team settings, but would aleviate many of the frustrations in its current state.

i think AL is really the only thing "broken" about reach.

Ramirez

xxjuicesxx said:
Yea and Tashi send me an invite for some MLG before you get way to good for me at it.

Also someone said earlier Elite Slayer on Breakpoint has no good weapons to take a vehicle down. I had that sticky cannon weapon and stuck two plasmas to a Banshee (which was actually quite a feat in itself) and it didn't blow up! I was super pissed.

It's so stupid how the Banshee can just do those barrel rolls over and over with no cooldown. :lol

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Ramirez said:
It's so stupid how the Banshee can just do those barrel rolls over and over with no cooldown. :lol

yeah, they added a cool down to the ghosts charge, but not the banshees flips :lol

GhaleonEB

Striker said:
Think your best bet is to agree to disagree. Because not everybody will agree that AL is the biggest nuisance in BTB. If you think it's bad in BTB, you'll probably break your disc if you played Elite Slayer in Multi-team. Shake is right in one point, AL is not a problem on BTB maps. A bigger problem in terms of AA's would be the Drop Shields, which have no purpose in Matchmaking. Now that's your one-button save/window if anything.
Which is what I've done. And FWIW, that's my approach to discussion here. I aim less to convince people I'm right - I don't care - and more to fully express my opinion such that it's understood. I've failed on that front (for now!), but I don't begrudge anyone their view or their disagreeing with - or even ridiculing - mine. My opinion is just that and I don't presume to be spouting the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth for anyone other than myself.

Disagree about Reach's BTB being the worst. Especially a statement that is far early to make when it's only less than three months old. Halo 3 had nothing of BTB enjoyment for me until they finally released Avalanche. Playing Valhalla all the time got a bit tedious, and I rarely found maps like Sandtrap and Rat's Nest enjoyable. Blame Bungie by inserting Invasion in such a heavy dosage and their implementation of regular Slayer and CTF setups.
I've been trying to caveat this opinion as I go, but I think the problems with BTB are, in no particular order: the maps (the Noble pack helps), Armor Lock, the vehicle handling/balance, and the sandbox implimentation.

I don't think AL or vehicles will be addressed. So the question is whether I can enjoy Reach's BTB if the others are. And Tempest is enough to make me say yes - I've enjoyed every game I had on the map. So there's a clear hierarchy of what I think helps/hurts the gameplay.

It's getting better; each of the major playlist updates did much to take bad stuff out. And Tempest is a very good map that helps the playlist a great deal. I've said many times that between the Noble maps - Tempest in particular - and the Forgetacular contest, I hope to have a gaggle of great maps to play on and that may well be enough to have me romping in BTB as I did in Halo 3. So don't get the idea that because I strongly dislike one aspect of the game, that means I hate all of it. (Not sure if you did, but I'm just trying to be clear.)

With Halo 3, I loved BTB from the Beta on. The gameplay just felt right, and while I was never happy with some things - think the laser on Valhalla -it was almost always a great time from word go. I liked Valhalla, High Ground, Last Resort and Sandtrap out the gates in that game. The DLC took it to 11. I'm hoping the DLC and Forge maps will takes Reach's BTB to, oh, eight or so. :p

It's getting there.

Striker

At the very least I would hope for a BTB map to come from Bungie's contest that's drawn near. Curious to how many maps they actually pledge to include. A BTB map, map for 4v4 Objective, and a 1-side map for Slayer/Objectives would be splendid.

I've been lazy on my map lately. Mostly due for 1-side games like Assault and CTF, as well as Slayer, but I just have been doing other things. Definitely will finish it up and try to get Halo-GAF to get some custom games on it to see if its playable.

NOKYARD said:
If you go into Forge and remove some rocks you will see there are blocked tunnels large enough for a Scorpion.
I didn't realize that there was another big tunnel on the sea-side of the map until we played Dani's (rather nice) custom 1-Flag version. I really don't understand why those are blocked off for standard objective games.

Blueblur1

Where can I find the track that played at the end of the most recent podcast? That shit was straight up majestic! Makes me want to play some 'classic Halo'. <--- I'm totally gonna make this trendy. It's been 9 years after all!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
xxjuicesxx said:

Too late :p

Alienshogun said:
That was fun Gui, Grimm and Zeouter, even forky got in on it. :lol

lol yeah. Things were getting pretty hawt in there.

I like how Carter is trying to fight them off in the background and we're all just partying :lol

Gui_PT

Grimm Fandango said:
I like how Carter is trying to fight them off in the background and we're all just partying :lol

I like how that forklift exploded just because I punched it! :lol

Grimm Fandango said:

F*** that looks like fun! I really hate my I-net connection. If I play the campaign over XBl It will be laggy than hell. Btw. So who needs to get the Breakpoint, Rocket Race Achieve? It is really mysterious. Everyone was voting for Rocket Race in late Septemer/October but today they are voting for crazy king to get easy kills. :/

MrBig

Hypertrooper said:
So who needs to get the Breakpoint, Rocket Race Achieve?
We tried to get breakpoint yesterday but didn't find enough people. I have 4 controllers, shoguns has an extra, and then we'll need another team to get it. Everything else we were able to get.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Grimm Fandango said:

:lol :lol

Hypertrooper said:
F*** that looks like fun! I really hate my I-net connection. If I play the campaign over XBl It will be laggy than hell. Btw. So who needs to get the Breakpoint, Rocket Race Achieve? It is really mysterious. Everyone was voting for Rocket Race in late Septemer/October but today they are voting for crazy king to get easy kills. :/

I still need the invasion one, I have all the others.

Top Bottom