• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

I'm going to make exactly one code begging post,

I have your ink on my chest Frankie, i think I can milk (har har) that for a code.

IMG_0767.jpg

that is all.

Merguson

Banned
Okay, gave the code to someone. He can decide whether to express his gratitude in private or publicly.

Assuming he doesn't have the maps already of course..

Gui_PT said:
Portugal stores don't sell 800 MS Point cards so I guess I won't be able to get it. Can't afford 2100
You could try a credit card, but I don't like using those on XBL either. I won't be getting the maps anytime soon either, I think. I'd love to, but I'm not shelling out for a 2100 point card after I just bought Dragon Age II. At least I have something to keep me occupied. :lol

That said, I'm a weak-willed bastard, so I might just cave in next week anyways.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
LOLOL Pirate, that's awesome.

Ok, I wanna get on for some Defiant Action. Is there a customs going on right now?

edit: Neverminddddd. The Lakers vs Miami game is going to start in 30 minutes. Lets get some Defiant customs going tonight though.

Miamiiiiiii

MrBig

Blue Ninja said:
You could try a credit card, but I don't like using those on XBL either. I won't be getting the maps anytime soon either, I think. I'd love to, but I'm not shelling out for a 2100 point card after I just bought Dragon Age II. At least I have something to keep me occupied. :lol
Ill take some panos for the Edge blog int hat case if you want
e: gaf customs at 8pm est on Tuesday for the new maps?

Gui_PT

-Yeti said:
Why not just buy them from XBL?

Blue Ninja said:
That said, I'm a weak-willed bastard, so I might just cave in next week anyways.

I'm awfully awkward with credit cards. That and my parents raised so that I'd never used them, since it's easier to spend money. So I don't have one.

squidhands said:
Awesome, congrats.

Thanks man. I just remembered, we never did that Pelican thing on New Alexandria you wanted to.

Gui_PT said:
I'm awfully awkward with credit cards. That and my parents raised so that I'd never used them, since it's easier to spend money. So I don't have one.
I have to ask my parents if I can use theirs, since I don't have one of my own. I hate doing that, though.

Your parents sound like wise people, that's for sure. :p

Gui_PT said:

Just a small piece of life advice, get a credit card with a low limit, put 50-100 euros on it a month, pay it off at the end.

When you go to buy a house/ car/ anything requiring a credit score you will appreciate it.

Congrats on the job :).

Gui_PT said:

Yeah, same here. I put all of my money in my savings so I can only dip my toes in the cash flow three times a month (rent, groceries, gas).

I know Merg gave away his code already, but if anybody else has a code to give away, I nominate vhfive for it.

Played my first GAF game with him, and he was the first person to make me feel included. Good man.

CyReN

I got no work/class tomorrow. Would anybody be down for some customs/mm tonight around 11pm est? Send a message to: Cyren CE (need to clear my list)

and if anybody has a code, feel free to pm me. Long time fan here that plays halo very frequently:)

I doubt there's any codes left, guys. If they'd give us all free stuff, they wouldn't make any money. :lol

I think it's pretty awesome they even gave some of us free access, even though I didn't get rained on myself. Most devs wouldn't do that.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
CyReN said:
I got no work/class tomorrow. Would anybody be down for some customs/mm tonight around 11pm est? Send a message to: Cyren CE (need to clear my list)

and if anybody has a code, feel free to pm me. Long time fan here that plays halo very frequently:)
GjcTt.jpg

Shilling for codes eh?

Well if we're talking about frequent players, I play like 20 games a day and I get the winstreaks brah.

9dtYH.png

Me, you, Needlers on Hemorrhage.

JonCha

Gui_PT said:
Same. I stick to debit cards because I feel more secure.

Hey You

Seriously, if this thread is just going to turn into "Haha I know some peeps at 343i and I got the maps early and you didn't" and a code begging fest, I think its time for me to find another community to partake in for the next week.

electricpirate said:
Just a small piece of life advice, get a credit card with a low limit, put 50-100 euros on it a month, pay it off at the end.

When you go to buy a house/ car/ anything requiring a credit score you will appreciate it.
This.

electricpirate said:
Congrats on the job :).
Especially this!

Electricpirate, avatarize the Frankie signing of manbewbz nao!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Plywood said:
http://i.imgur.com/GjcTt.jpg[IMG]

Shilling for codes eh?

Well if we're talking about frequent players, I play like 20 games a day and I get the winstreaks brah.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9dtYH.png[IMG]

Me, you, Needlers on Hemorrhage.[/QUOTE]

Yea but you're a host booter. Not impressed scrub!!!

KevinRo

Plywood said:
Uh, what?

you know when you go into that blue screen and it gets all dark and you have to wait for like 10 minutes and the weaponz all respawn and your spartan changes team color and your shields wont recharge.

Get on, play haloz

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
KevinRo said:
you know when you go into that blue screen and it gets all dark and you have to wait for like 10 minutes and the weaponz all respawn and your spartan changes team color and your shields wont recharge.

Get on, play haloz
But I'm not a host booter. :[

I understand Tashi's joking or is he? I don't know. Just seemed so out of left field.

I'll be on later. >:X

feel

First person from the latest batch of junior Halogaffers who quotes this post gets the map pack. You guys deserve some love too. Please don't apply if you're a full Member, if you already have the maps, or if you think I won't remember ever seeing you post on Halogaf.

VVVV check your PMs in a bit

Letters said:
First person from the latest batch of junior Halogaffers who quotes this post gets the map pack. You guys deserve some love too. Please don't apply if you're a full Member, if you already have the maps, or if you think I won't remember ever seeing you post on Halogaf.
:) Can this be real? A gentle drizzle upon a once barren inbox?
Edit: THANKS! Junior member salute!

KevinRo

Plywood said:
But I'm not a host booter. :[

I understand Tashi's joking or is he? I don't know. Just seemed so out of left field.

I'll be on later. >:X

he's joking .___.

if anyone is doing customs i'm game

CyReN

Of course I miss it getting up changing the tv to the heat/lakers game and getting a snack. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

Congrats though.

Again customs/mm tonight at 11pm est. Message me at Cyren CE or PM me. Haven't played any games with any gaf members yet, love to get some in. I'm a avid fan of MLG rules but I'll play whatever the majority wants to do. No I'm not under 14;)

CyReN said:
Of course I miss it getting up changing the tv to the heat/lakers game and getting a snack. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

Haha I missed it because I am played Halo and I survived to long so I didn't refresh for a few minutes.

Crucio

Account Attempt #4 said:
:) Can this be real? A gentle drizzle upon a once barren inbox?
Code-ilicious. Congratz.

I'm hoping we'll get some chances for codes later this weekend, from twitter and the like.

Can i just say MY GOD at the skybox for highlands, even without the cruisers above the sky, i was literally staring at for 10 mins, strangly serene.

Top Bottom