• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Gui_PT

Genesis Knight said:
Congrats, where at?

Small company over here in Portugal.

It's not Bungie, but my 1st action is to implement bloom on the game I'm working on.

Maybe Armor Lock if things go well with bloom.

Dani said:
[REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] MY [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] PENIS [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] SO [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] KITTENS.

[REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] AGAIN.

I love kittens. Penis kittens apparently. I am ready for the Defiant Map Pack.

Nuborn

Gui_PT said:
I love you.

Btw, just started my internship today. I'm a beta tester/programmer.

Happiest day of my life!

Good luck, hope it doesn't end up like this.

770836278_VG7Cr-L.jpg

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
ITT: People who usually get free map packs get more free map packs.

The lack of concrete impressions and screens is disappointing.

Dani said:
[REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] MY [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] PENIS [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] SO [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] KITTENS.

Full thoughts come Monday.
Hmm... penis.

Gui_PT said:
Armor bloom? I approve of this.

LunaticPuma said:
ITT: People who usually get free map packs get more free map packs.

The lack of concrete impressions and screens is disappointing.

Don't be discouraged. Your time will come.

I agree with you on the lack of impressions. I've been watching the 343i video over and over again just so I can look at Highlands. I can't wait to play!!

-Yeti said:
Don't be discouraged. Your time will come.

I agree with you on the lack of impressions. I've been watching the 343i video over and over again just so I can look at Highlands. I can't wait to play!!
Believe us, we want to share our impressions. We really want to tell you, how awe.... Sorry. You've to wait till Monday :(

Hypertrooper said:
Believe us, we want to share our impressions. We really want to tell you, how awe.... Sorry. You've to wait till Monday :(

It's all good, I'm not too worried. Can't wait though! ;)

Will there be Customs tonight? If so, I'm so down to play.

Dani said:

Full thoughts come Monday.
I will read any impression that involves your penis and the Defiant Map Pack.

KevinRo said:
what happened to him? did i miss an epic ban?

Yeah it was kinda epic, but so bad. I know it involved a picture of some people tearing down a statue of Saddam Hussein and I believe it was directed at Shishka.

Raide

Gui_PT said:
Small company over here in Portugal.

It's not Bungie, but my 1st action is to implement bloom on the game I'm working on.

Bit late but congrats!

Is anyone here good and forge when it comes to spawning systems? I could really use some help on a map I am almost done with.

I know we are all caught up in defiant right now, but if you guys could let me know or PM me that would be great.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Merguson said:
I can join up for customs tonight after 10 eastern if enough people are wet.

Merguson. Assuming you have a code, please nominate ONE GAF-er you think deserves my last code.

OuterWorldVoice said:
Merguson. Assuming you have a code, please nominate ONE GAF-er you think deserves my last code.

hey Merguson, I am not going to beg, but I will ask politely.

May I please be the one?

Make it rain? :p

Raide

A27_StarWolf said:
Is anyone here good and forge when it comes to spawning systems? I could really use some help on a map I am almost done with.

I know we are all caught up in defiant right now, but if you guys could let me know or PM me that would be great.

Throw it over in the ForgeGAF Thread. I am sure we can help out and test it as well.

Merguson, I know we never talk, but I banged your wife/ gf/ significant other/ mum - I therefore feel fairly close to you. May I have the code?

I didnt think I was going to get it anyway. :p

bobs99 ... said:
Merguson, I know we never talk, but I banged your wife/ gf/ significant other/ mum - I therefore feel fairly close to you. May I have the code?

I didnt think I was going to get it anyway. :p
We can always buy it, like the good chaps we are. Free stuff is for sissies. :mad:

bobs99 ... said:
"but mr police officer sir, I just wanted to see the shiny medals pop up"
"PERP CAPTURED. GAME OVER."

Top Bottom