• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
MagniHarvald said:
I love the MLG gametypes.

I hate the players in the MLG playlist.

FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TEAMMATES AND ENEMIES ALIKE. How hard is it to be a fucking decent human being? Wow..

edit: GT SAE Magni for some MLG, all that I ask is that you use your mike. That's it.

edit2: Nevermind I'm done, I'm too pissed off. Playing Halo makes me lose faith in humanity every single fucking time, probably why I play less and less.

Their smack talk pissing you off? Just mute them.

Devin Olsen said:
Anyone want to play some MLG or DLC?

I'm on right now...

Hypertrooper said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icv-7qvFAHQ
Nothing more to say.

About the achievements: If we gather a party of 6 people we could play the Playlist and vote for the modes.

Just got back, I'll be on after lunch for whatever.

Alienshogun said:
Just got back, I'll be on after lunch for whatever.
It looks like I won't be online today. And it would be only us two. I know I have you in my friendlist and we never played a game together. :lol Tomorrow we'll play a game together!

Arnie

Magni, is it the constant tea bagging and self orientated playstyle that's pissing you off so much about MLG?

I swear I've had games of CTF where teammates would grab the sniper and chill at the back of our base on Sanctuary. Map control is key in CTF and we're never going to be able to push forwards effectively with players sat so far back with a slayer orientated mindset.

Have MLG published an official set of callouts yet for the maps?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Arnie said:
Magni, is it the constant tea bagging and self orientated playstyle that's pissing you off so much about MLG?

I swear I've had games of CTF where teammates would grab the sniper and chill at the back of our base on Sanctuary. Map control is key in CTF and we're never going to be able to push forwards effectively with players sat so far back with a slayer orientated mindset.

I don't they've ever done that. I went through with my team when v1 came out and we made our own call outs. They're pretty self explanatory because I hear a lot of players using the same ones.

I have a question about commendations. If you max it out, do you still get credits for doing those tasks. for instance, if I max out all of my multiplayer commendations, are the only credits I have to look forward to are game complete and slot machine?

Zel3

>_>

<_<

I just ranked up....

40px-Field_marshal.png

I'm ashamed to post how much game time it's taken.

Arnie said:

I wouldn't dare go into MLG without at least one pal and usually that's not a smart idea either (a smart idea would be a full team of friends which I know isn't always possible). A team of full randoms is just ugh.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Hypertrooper said:
It looks like I won't be online today. And it would be only us two. I know I have you in my friendlist and we never played a game together. :lol Tomorrow we'll play a game together!

Yeah, It's kinda hard when you're across the globe. :lol

Zel3

Grimm Fandango said:
So it's been like 87 days since release... which would make it about 34.5k cR a day... damn dude.

I saw a guy who's a Legend, i don't know if that's the highest rank at the moment but it made me feel a bit better. :p

zumphry

Banned
Hypertrooper said:
So who still needs the achievements?

I still need "Totally Worth It", but I can probably get that in Multiteam or something. Or it'll be gotten after the last DLC is released, right before Aerospace's and Halo 4: DPR's beta is released.

Gui_PT

I just saw the weirdest bug ever.

Playing Invasion Slayer on Hemorrhage. We're down by about 20 kills. Suddenly, the opposite team gets stuck with only one spawn on the map, so they just continuously spawn on the same spot.

All we had to do was stay at that one spot and we won the game.

wwm0nkey

So I havent been playing Reach too much, but I just got on again last night with some friends to try out the MLG playlist.....im shocked to say that its very awesome. I love that you have to pick AA's off the ground and the movement speed makes things better, and thanks to the added shield strength I can take 2 punches to the face :D

Willeth

Gui_PT said:

Playing Invasion Slayer on Hemorrhage. We're down by about 20 kills. Suddenly, the opposite team gets stuck with only one spawn on the map, so they just continuously spawn on the same spot.

Bug, or idiocy? YOU DECIDE

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
wwm0nkey said:
So I havent been playing Reach too much, but I just got on again last night with some friends to try out the MLG playlist.....im shocked to say that its very awesome. I love that you have to pick AA's off the ground and the movement speed makes things better, and thanks to the added shield strength I can take 2 punches to the face :D

Actually the punches are just weaker

Gui_PT said:

Are you sure they were stuck or just kept choosing that point, not even thinking to switch to another.

Gui_PT

Willeth said:
Bug, or idiocy? YOU DECIDE

Zeouterlimits said:
Are you sure they were stuck or just kept choosing that point, not even thinking to switch to another.

Hmm.. I thought it was a bug because I didn't believe people could be so stupid. I mean, they weren't even spawning near a territory.

Could they have been that stupid?

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Tashi0106 said:
Actually the punches are just weaker

Every game of MLG I play just puts a huge smile on my face.

Out of the 20+ games of MLG I've played so far, I've only had about 4 simultaneous beatdowns. LOVE IT. :D

urk said:
I'm in a cab in downtown LA!

Don't you watch the news/movies? Only bad things happen in cabs in LA! Haven't you seen Collateral?

Unless that's game developer slang for "I'm about to post the best BWU ever!" in which case: bravo!

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Bregmann Roche said:
Don't you watch the news/movies? Only bad things happen in cabs in LA! Haven't you seen Collateral?

Unless that's game developer slang for "I'm about to post the best BWU ever!" in which case: bravo!

He's at the VGAs I do believe, which is tomorrow.

electricpirate said:
Megaton confirmed.

Our Spartans are finally going to update?!?!

Top Bottom