• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
VGA stream is up for those who want to watch

RIP Old Stream channel

Pre show isn't on TV, sorry about that. Show starts in 50 minutes...

Lazslo

Dani said:
VGA's first, then Customs.
Sounds good to me. We're not expecting any surprises from Bungie are we? Hope they win a some kind of award, are they even nominated for GOTY?
I really hope CoD doesn't win GOTY.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
op_ivy said:
matchmaking load failures in the dlc playlists.... a bug, or have people found a way to screw with the loading to get more favorable maps?

anyone?

GhaleonEB

Lazslo said:
Sounds good to me. We're not expecting any surprises from Bungie are we? Hope they win a some kind of award, are they even nominated for GOTY?
I really hope CoD doesn't win GOTY.
Yeah they're up for like seven awards. I don't think they'll win but we'll see. I think CoD and Red Dead will win a bunch.

I won't be on customs tonight. Going out with the family this weekend.

Tashi's stream is amazing.

Kuroyume

Banned
op_ivy said:

Has to be people finding a way to get the map they want. It happened am few times in Halo 3 where some guy would complain about the maps the game gave us and then over the mic he said he would fix it and sure enough he kept doing something that made the game take the votes again with new maps.

I've noticed it in Reach too.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
ARMOE LOCK PATCH IDEA

Okay Ive seen like a billion armor lock forums out there saying to just take it out but, really they are annoyed by the unskilled use of the AA. We've all played games of Slayer DMR's where that one guy ,when you knock his shields out, then he goes in till AL runs out. Then he waits till his team comes to help him, this usually rewards me with a double but it is still annoying. So my idea is to prevent the noob use is
:D

Kibbles

Space Jam ftw. :lol Screw the pre-show. I just Gold again, looking forward to blast into Reach again.
After I check out some Oasis on BC2

SynthetiCTS

Neo Member
Here is a MLG v2 weapon timer sheet that I created last night. If anyone wants a PDF to manipulate send me a PM and I can email it to you. Also note, the actual spawn times of the weapons are two seconds before the marks on this sheet. The 9:10 for instance is when the drop spawned weapon comes to rest and resets the timer. Enjoy

1-1.jpg

Kibbles said:
Channel removed due to claim from copyright holder. =(

That doesnt mean the entire stream is gone though right? Its not like a complete and total wipe?

Tashi0106 said:
Sorry about that guys. Nothing I could do. I just hope I'm not IP banned. :/

No worries about that, I found another stream thanks to Gaf, im just worried about your stream dude. :(

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ok so it turns out I'm not IP banned from JTV. It's just that channel. Still a bummer though. Thanks for the concern guys. The new channel is justin.tv/tashiii

I'll probably stream some Reach tonight.

edit: New channel, new banner. If anyone wants to help out and make an awesome banner, that'd be great.

Rules:
640x125
<500kb

All I ask is that it has "Tashi" in there somewhere. For example, the last one said Tashi instead of Kashi. Pretty funny. It doesn't have to be funny, it can be cool too. Go wild.

Thanks a bunch!

MrBig said:
I'll do something for you tomorrow morning Tashi

:lol :lol at TMZ rippin on Dax's needler
Huh?

Anyway, did anyone see that Reach segment with Marty's music and stuff? That whole segment was completely random in every way possible. What was the point of it?

Arnie

Dax01 said:
Huh?

Anyway, did anyone see that Reach segment with Marty's music and stuff? That whole segment was completely random in every way possible. What was the point of it?
I think every game nominated for GOTY got their own segment where they sort of recapped what each nominee was all about. Glad Nathan got to represent the franchise and Marty's music was exposed to new audiences.

At least RDR beat Reach, I would've probably got the first plane to LA if Blops beat it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dax01 said:
I honestly have no idea and the music shut out Nathan Fillion then by the time they went and showed the stage again only the violin girl was there. The fuck was that.

Plywood said:
I honestly have no idea and the music shut out Nathan Fillion then by the time they went and showed the stage again only the violin girl was there. The fuck was that.
His twitter:
I just got "Prompter Boned". Ah, wells. Whatevs. Having a blast. Thanks @ActuallyNPH!!

I'm eating and breaking. Will be on at like 11.

Basically me n Devolution just played a bunch of MLG. It didn't get harder after we won a lot it got laggier and we faced opponents with god FiOS connections. Such is life I guess. Then we went into BTB to get cross-mappin achievement and damn you have to be far to get it I guess cause I still don't have it, plus all our teammates are garbage and quit. This game needs to fine players 5000 credits per quit.

Merguson

Banned
[troll]
Red Dead Redemption.
Bang. Bang. Down Goes Reach. GOTY for RDR.
[/troll]

I'm logging for some customs, need something to distract me from the horrendous VGAs.

Lazslo

Merguson said:
[troll]
Red Dead Redemption.
[/troll]

I'm logging for some customs, need something to distract me from the horrendous VGAs.
No ones on but your welcome to join me and Grimm for some matchmaking

Ramirez

Merguson said:
[troll]
Red Dead Redemption.
[/troll]

RDR was such an epic game.

GhaleonEB

Kuroyume said:
Why do they give so little Cr for Objective games? 400 Cr for a game of Flags? What the hell?
The Game Complete bonus is based on the length of the game. Short games = fewer cR. (A full half hour Firefight game yields ~2,000 for me in Game Complete alone, nearly 4,000 total.)

Ramirez said:
RDR was such an epic game.

One time ride, play through it once, sucky ending, never touch it again as the hyped up MP sucked, yeah not GOTY. Good game, but not GOTY, but Reach shouldn't have been either.

Also I can not play this game with my connection right now, it is such trash and Reach's net-code seems awful compared to the beta. Don't know why.

Ah... when ever you get angry at Reach, go into multi-team and kill every living thing on the map, really is a great stress reliever.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Devolution said:
Finally got Jorge's helmet cause some dudes were dumb enough all stand together during breakpoint invasion.

:lol

I got mine back when the Scorpion was still in Hemmorage.

Off topic.
The fight tonight was awesome, GPS dominated the hell out of Koscheck.

Games like this one are the reason playing with bros is superior.

Also we totally ran into some shit talkers who were telling us before this game started that they were going to super fuck us. lol they totally showed us.

But we also met Shadowknight that game who was a total bro and drove us around in a Breakpoint CTF game even though he was on the opposite team. :lol

Top Bottom