• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Kuroyume

Banned
Breakpoint is a piece of crap.

Btw, playing Multi Team right now and the turds I'm playing against voted for Atom over Tempest... Are you serious?

kylej

Banned
Kapura said:
Breakpoint is my favourite map in the halo series, ever, as of now. You may have other opinions, but they are wrong.

Dylanconfuse(2).gif

Kuroyume said:
Breakpoint is a piece of crap.

Btw, playing Multi Team right now and the turds I'm playing against voted for Atom over Tempest... Are you serious?
Stop trying to get everyone to quote your avatar dude.

Gui playing multi-team with randoms? :eek: (He played my bro, who was also with randoms :p)

Gui_PT

Hydranockz said:
Stop trying to get everyone to quote your avatar dude.

Gui playing multi-team with randoms? :eek: (He played my bro, who was also with randoms :p)

Trying to get that weekly.

Who was it?

MrBig said:
Not when theyre on your team.

That's what I'm saying... Who would do that?

Fine "Milfslayer69420" I'll carry your immobile ass to a third place finish in this game of Slayer on Pinnacle...but I'm not going to enjoy it! I hope the game complete credits were worth sacrificing your honor and dignity for!!!

Kapura

Banned
Let me clarify: Breakpoint brings out some hardcore nostalgia from my old AA days. It really reminds me of the Pipeline map, which was superb. I like a well-designed building, and I really like the buildings in breakpoint.

Plus, my first game on breakpoint started with a running riot.

Gui_PT said:
Trying to get that weekly.

Who was it?
ZalinKrow. You were on Purple team on Sword Base and his teammate quit out before the match started. He was green. He ended up +17. It was crazy king... and he had no intention of being a one man team going for the hill :p

The Antitype said:
It's not bad in Team Fortress 2. And it wasn't really in Halo 3 either.

People knew that if they won the match, their rank would go up. Helping others get kills is a good way to win a match.

The new ranking is individually based, and depending on how Machiavellian you want to get, you're often better off screwing your teammates over than you are helping them.
So individual ranking actually hurts a game more. Skill based team from Halo 3 was the best, why change it?

Trasher

Lazslo said:
I'll play withcha if you got room bro?
I'll send you an invite. Fair warning: playing with a friend who is fairly newbish haha.

Edit: Shit are you on my friends' list? I thought you were anyways. :lol

Is there an official writeup somewhere explaining the major changes in the MLG playlist? I'm just curious about all the little tweaks and what makes it unique but didn't see any details in the BWU's.

feel

Kapura said:
Breakpoint is my favourite map in the halo series, ever, as of now. You may have other opinions, but they are wrong.
You were going decently, until the end, how can "the Pit is the best Halo map" be wrong?

Lazslo

Trasher said:
I'll send you an invite. Fair warning: playing with a friend who is fairly newbish haha.

Edit: Shit are you on my friends' list? I thought you were anyways. :lol
Oh shoot, I got caught up watching storage wars haha my bad. I'm pretty sure your on my friends list but if not I'll shoot you a FR.

Gui_PT

Alienshogun said:

That reminds me, I have to put my emo makeup on

Hydranockz said:
ZalinKrow. You were on Purple team on Sword Base and his teammate quit out before the match started. He was green. He ended up +17. It was crazy king... and he had no intention of being a one man team going for the hill :p

I remember him. He camped like a bitch :lol

He just camped around with sword or shotgun >=[

Zennshi

Neo Member
Daily Challenges:

Gunslinger - 1250cR
Kill 75 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Covenant-cide - 1000cR
Kill 90 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking.

Blast Radius - 1400cR
Kill 20 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking with grenades.

That Pink Mist - 2000cR
Kill 40 enemies with a Supercombine from the Needler or Needle Rifle in Firefight Matchmaking.

Booties

Banned
Zennshi said:
Daily Challenges:

Gunslinger - 1250cR
Kill 75 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Covenant-cide - 1000cR
Kill 90 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking.

Blast Radius - 1400cR
Kill 20 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking with grenades.

That Pink Mist - 2000cR
Kill 40 enemies with a Supercombine from the Needler or Needle Rifle in Firefight Matchmaking.

Just about to post those myself. That looks like an easy 5k credits in about 30 minutes

feel

Last night some dude on my team kept harassing me the whole game for no reason, taking shots at me trying to get me to betray him, weakening me when near enemies to get my power weapon, etc. Later in the game he went for an assassination right next to me while I had a shotgun, so I went yoink you very much!! Rage! He was so pissed off he betrayed me and got booted. Double rage! Then I sent him a "lolololololol" message for the triple rage.. felt good.

Kuroyume said:
I like to run around in Multi Team, spamming grenades, meleeing, and using Armor Lock.
You're taking your complaining to a whole new level on this page. Yes, we know you hate everything. Yes, we know you like to play this game even though you hate it. You did it with Halo 3 and now you're doing it with Reach.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Letters said:
Last night some dude on my team kept harassing me the whole game for no reason, taking shots at me trying to get me to betray him, weakening me when near enemies to get my power weapon, etc. Later in the game he went for an assassination right next to me while I had a shotgun, so I went yoink you very much!! Rage! He was so pissed off he betrayed me and got booted. Double rage! Then I sent him a "lolololololol" message for the triple rage.. felt good.

:lol

The only cool thing I have that happened like that is some guy did the same thing on hemmorage when I took sniper, then the enemy sniper blew his head off. :lol

The Lamonster said:
Is there an official writeup somewhere explaining the major changes in the MLG playlist? I'm just curious about all the little tweaks and what makes it unique but didn't see any details in the BWU's.
anyone?

Gui_PT

Could someone render a short video for me please? T'would be appreciated.

So, I was trying to work on the Flawless Cowboy commendation on the PoA. Everything is going fine, I reach the last part of the level where I rarely die and then this happens =\

That's a Blame Stosh if I ever saw one :lol

Gui_PT said:
Could someone render a short video for me please? T'would be appreciated.

So, I was trying to work on the Flawless Cowboy commendation on the PoA. Everything is going fine, I reach the last part of the level where I rarely die and then this happens =\

That's a Blame Stosh if I ever saw one :lol

Mama's in the kitchen baking shortnin' bread.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR GLITCHING. :lol :lol

Top Bottom