• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

GhaleonEB

claviertekky said:
Want if multiplayer is done right.
I predict it will feature Reach's multiplayer suite, with remakes from past games in the series, ala ODST and Halo 3's game. (But all on one disc.) (Gimme Headlong and Waterworks, please.)

Lazslo

Tashi you gonna stream any of those tournament games? I really would like to see "Super Team" destroy in real time. I'll render any videos after if ya want. Good Luck HGaf.

-Also I'll be on for customs tonight if there's room-

wwm0nkey

GhaleonEB said:
I predict it will feature Reach's multiplayer suite, with remakes from past games in the series, ala ODST and Halo 3's game. (But all on one disc.) (Gimme Headlong and Waterworks, please.)
No just give me halo CE HD and Halo 2 XBLA exactly how they where gameplay wise, no Reach crap/

Bread

Banned
I'm pumped for the tourney tonight, and I've been playing pretty well after a crappy start to the day with tawpgun and choco. If anyone is getting on to practice before it starts, send me an invite, I'll be back on around 5.

clav

wwm0nkey said:
No just give me halo CE HD and Halo 2 XBLA exactly how they where gameplay wise, no Reach crap/
I really like the Halo Reach Classic mode playlist.

I always forget how fast paced the classics were, and I wish more people would be playing on that playlist.

ncsuDuncan said:
Sending an email out now to Team Captains/Community Leaders, but basically you send a message/invite to one of the 343 gamertags and they will send you a party invite back. That way our volunteers don't have to type out a hundred gamertags.

If the tournament gets along smoothly Hitmonchan or I might start another Customs lobby halfway through. In that case we'll probably send out messages over XBL. (Something like "Reply to this message for a party invite.")

This entire tournament is just an elaborate ploy to get BTB testing in for my Boneyard map variant...
No, of course not. It was Hitmonchan's idea anyways. But I have made some good progress on Bone Patch...
What are the gamertags for the volunteers?

So our first game is at seven. Do we have any kind is schedule for after we beat six feet deep? I won't be able to watch the first match which is bummer.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ok sorry, I just got out of work now. Gonna take a quick shower cuz I'm all stinky and hop on Halo in about 20 minutes. I will be live streaming the warm ups and the matches as well. Just know that there will probably be a lot of sitting in lobby and just bullshitting. That's just the nature of these types of tournaments. I'll post the stream link in 20 minutes when it's live. Also, I want to apologize for the low quality stream. It's the best I could do with my current set up. The menu's aren't legible but in game it's pretty good and the frame rate is rock solid. (Stream frame rate, not Reach :p) Expect a better stream by the end of the summer :)

Tashi0106 said:
Ok sorry, I just got out of work now. Gonna take a quick shower cuz I'm all stinky and hop on Halo in about 20 minutes. I will be live streaming the warm ups and the matches as well. Just know that there will probably be a lot of sitting in lobby and just bullshitting. That's just the nature of these types of tournaments. I'll post the stream link in 20 minutes when it's live. Also, I want to apologize for the low quality stream. It's the best I could do with my current set up. The menu's aren't legible but in game it's pretty good and the frame rate is rock solid. (Stream frame rate, not Reach :p) Expect a better stream by the end of the summer :)
Thanks, Tashi! :^)

ncsuDuncan said:
Bracket is here:
http://challonge.com/halocommunity

I don't have the roster online anywhere right now. It's a beast of an Excel file and I really need to go eat right now; I'm gonna be too busy to eat in an hour! :p
I've got a leftover Pizza Hut Meat Lover's pizza and half a 2-liter of Pepsi.

My Arizona Tea ran out. :^( ...actually, I might run and grab some before this thing starts.

MrBig

Plywood said:
You didn't go for the flag.
I feel your pain.
No, I didn't go for the flag. But I was in control of their base for most of the game but still people were content to sit and stare out our flag and waste vehicles.

I hate to say this, but all of a sudden I'm not feeling too well. Not well enough to play Reach. I dunno what's going on.

I'll be watching Tashi's stream though and cheering HaloGAF on.

Top Bottom