• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

So quickly done, but it might give ye a laugh, I had to :

p1wbc.jpg

Just me choosing my likely semi's.

Ramirez

HSH with the first moronic gametype of the night, nice. Oh wait, they just had a double kill of stupid.

To my knowledge there are no versions of any of these BTB maps with AR starts, DQ and quit wasting everyone's time.

MrBig

Hypertrooper said:
HaloCom customs aren't fun for me. NASCAR and that stuff is fun, but I would love to play some TO games.
I put on a game of multiflag on a map by the guy who made Heretic and other things in Halo 3 when I got lead. It was good. Then I got food. Then I saw Elite slayer on hemo.

Trasher

blamite said:
So what's the deal with customs? I thought they were supposed to be running alongside the tourney?
I believe they have been, or at least were.

LOL: "Sorry we played the worst games ever, but it was our only chance." Fair enough haha.

What is going on with this Master Theory showdown? I hear those guys are good? I have never really heard of them but thats what people in this custom are saying?

blamite said:
So what's the deal with customs? I thought they were supposed to be running alongside the tourney?
lybertyboy and bs angel are hosting two games. I don't know what lybertyboy's group is playing(
i hope you're playing some awesome HaloGametypes
, but bs angel's group played only shitty gametypes imo. Gamestype that are fun for one round...

blamite said:
As far as I know, they have been. Send a message or party invite to "bs angel" or "Total Sellout" and when they get a slot open they should invite you.

NOKYARD

GG

Sorry about the unpopular gametypes. After being slaughtered on our best map we decided that vehicles are our strength and stuck to some of the newer offerings in BTB.

Tying that Assault game on Wayont with 3 seconds left in Sudden Death was the highlight of the night for us.

Hypertrooper said:
lybertyboy and bs angel are hosting two games. I don't know what lybertyboy's group is playing(
i hope you're playing some awesome HaloGametypes
, but bs angel's group played only shitty gametypes imo. Gamestype that are fun for one round...
I warned you guys that bsangel liked Headhunter! LMAO.

Sorry it wasn't fun. I can host some custom games if you'd like. :^)

Tawpgun

I'm surprised this tournament is actually happening and with relative ease.

Hitmonchan and Duncan should get stars/a special prize from 343 or something.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
AJ's ringers carrying them or what?

lol
Dunno if you're kidding or not but our core team was

Axis Alive
Cocopjojo
Self Induced
DiabolicalBagel
H is My Hero
Kawl/SharpeWolfe

deftech/JCTucker played some games too.

Axis Alive is Cobaltz and he's been a member of Ascendant Justice for longer than me, Kawl, Bagel or even Self. When I joined AJ prior to Halo 3 I was told that Cobaltz and Gamble were AJ's best players.

H is My Hero is questionable I guess but Ivan asked him to play because they're friends and most of the rest of our clan doesn't play Reach anymore. Over the past year I haven't played more than five games of Halo with vociferous, Niterider, Nightshade and Gamble combined. Or hardly any of the other core AJ members.

Hitmonchan107 said:
I warned you guys that bsangel liked Headhunter! LMAO.

Sorry it wasn't fun. I can host some custom games if you'd like. :^)
You didn't tell me that! There were some funny moments, but nothing can beat an awesome TS or TO match. Nothing.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Also, those Master Theory guys were legit, good luck y'all.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Dani said:
They have won against GAF too.
I can't imagine MetaHalo (whoever they are) or Team Schooly D is better than GAF so I expect these MT guys to steamroll the final team.

Cocopjojo said:
I can't imagine MetaHalo (whoever they are) or Team Schooly D is better than GAF so I expect these MT guys to steamroll the final team.

Schooly D himself isnt too bad I dont think, I know Znite is a good player, but I havent played with the rest of them, it could be a tight one, but from the looks of it Master Theory seem to be favorites.

Lazslo

All in all- That tournament was a big success, congrats to the dudes who put it together. I'm sure there will be another one soon with one major rule added: No Fucking Time Limits.

Tunavi

Banned
we didn't lose we just ran out of time.

And tashi you're right, when they let you send the invite to ram, that was great fuckin sportsmanship

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Lazslo said:
All in all- That tournament was a big success, congrats to the dudes who put it together. I'm sure there will be another one soon with one major rule added: No Fucking Time Limits.
No dumb fucking gametypes with Evade or Elites either.

Top Bottom