• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Trasher said:
It says "2-1" even though it was over after we went 2-0... Last game was just for fun cause they wanted to play another.
Ram kept dropping as well, otherwise we would've donged on them.

My humble british group of gamers beat PMS 3-0, and we're now up against the Ascendant Justice guys.

Some great games tonight, really enjoying it.

Glad to see the NeoGAF team are kicking butt!

Trasher

Sikamikanico said:
My humble british group of gamers beat PMS 3-0, and we're now up against the Ascendant Justice guys.

British host? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tawpgun

Sikamikanico said:

Beat the ringers!

Sikamikanico said:

Oh you mean the 'OMG' team? Who are you guys, im British and I wanna check it out? :p

bobs99 ... said:
Oh you mean the 'OMG' team? Who are you guys, im British and I wanna check it out? :p

We've been around since 2004, started on B.net and grew from there. Very small little group, but friendly.

Check out www.omgeurope.net.

In tournament news, AJ/FUD kicked our proverbial asses.

Some of those guys were goooood.

And so, the british team retire, and I can rest easy in the knowledge we tried our best. :)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Trasher said:
Winter is totally coming.
MXSYa.jpg

Top Bottom