• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Tunavi

Banned
Plywood said:
Played 3 games out of 5 of Invasion for that BTB All Stars thing.

My experience has not been fun. :(
Always pick up a needle rifle/DMR during the first rounds. Let your teammates rush the the territories, stay back and get kills to protect them. Control power weapons before the objective.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Tunavi said:
Always pick up a needle rifle/DMR during the first rounds. Let your teammates rush the the territories, stay back and get kills to protect them. Control power weapons before the objective.
I do grab a DMR if they're not already taken but I don't get to grab a Nurple as often because someone else takes them and rushes in with them.

Tunavi said:
Pretty sure Plywood knows how to play Invasion dawg. :p

Invasion is just bad.

clav

The immaturity and false sense of entitlement that seeps from the posters in the "CEA" thread are about to give me an aneurysm.

HaloGAF has nothing on those people. After the many explanations and reassurances of good things to come from Frankie, they're still bitching.

There's no pleasing those people.

There's even somebody who suggested that 343 should delay Halo 4 to implement CE's multiplayer in "CEA." Are you freakin' kidding me?

Havok said:
Manbabies on the internet being unreasonable? I can't believe it.
True. *sigh*

I just expected more from GAF.

Havok

Hitmonchan107 said:
The immaturity and false sense of entitlement that seeps from the posters in the "CEA" thread are about to give me an aneurysm.

HaloGAF has nothing on those people. After the many explanations and reassurances of good things to come from Frankie, they're still bitching.

There's even somebody who suggested that 343 should delay Halo 4 to implement CE's multiplayer in "CEA." Are you freakin' kidding me?
Manbabies on the internet being unreasonable? I can't believe it.

Tawpgun

Damn, sorry for bailing on you guys (Neo and Laszlo) Neo wasn't talking and I heard Laszlo get back to his mic as I was joining the other party.

Also, lol at Dax chasing me around countdown trying to ruin my perfection.

Nutter

Hitmonchan107 said:

True. *sigh*

And poeple complained about the complaining in this thread, Ill say it again, we complain because we LOVE halo, though we all have differences and ideas and such, we all love Halo which the majority of GAF will never get. COD and Halo will always get HATE because they are popular, simple as that.

With that said. PAX is going to be fun this year. Get to see folks and play Halo's :O

neoism

A27 Tawpgun said:
Damn, sorry for bailing on you guys (Neo and Laszlo) Neo wasn't talking and I heard Laszlo get back to his mic as I was joining the other party.

Also, lol at Dax chasing me around countdown trying to ruin my perfection.
I did the same the Las..soory man, I really hate that map, makes me want to do bad things... Tempest on the other hand is one of the best maps ever... I hate it when you have a good game and then you say one more, and then one play terribly.. :( I like to quit on a good game.

Tawpgun

Epyon MX said:
I have a red-ringed Xbox (my fourth one) &
  • 25 Render Minutes
  • 7 Star Nameplate Invites

PM me if you want some of either.

I'll take the render minutes... but as in you gift them to me? wut?

Lazslo

neoism said:
I did the same the Las..soory man, I really hate that map, makes me want to do bad things... Tempest on the other hand is one of the best maps ever... I hate it when you have a good game and then you say one more, and then one play terribly.. :( I like to quit on a good game.
Yeah that A9 game sucked. I usually like Anchor 9 but I didn't come across one DMR on that entire map and with AR/Pistol starts- it just sucks, good games though. Dax, Jely, Tawp- your all the shity cool kids who don't let anyone eat lunch at your shity cool kid lunch table. Suck it.
<3, Laszlo.

wwm0nkey

bobs99 ... said:
Halo 2 remake coming 2013. No multiplayer, but 6 'classic' Halo 2 maps will be remade for Halo 4. :)

How would that make you feel Monkey... How would that make you feel?
I would feel fine about it since that's 6 guaranteed amazing maps :D

Though if they are doing what I think they are doing for the "extra classic" mode for Halo AE for Halo 2 AE, I will more than welcome it.

Hitmonchan107 said:

True. *sigh*

Should have expected less lol.

I do understand people's anger about no multiplayer though. But yeah, the thread is getting pretty ridiculous at this point.

A27_StarWolf said:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/117/1176197p1.html

What if Halo 4 was not on the xbox 360....
The article states speculation that they will show the new Xbox next year, not that it will come out next year.

It has been directly confirmed several times that Halo 4 is coming out for the Xbox 360. As for Halo 5 though, I'm almost certain that it will be on the next Xbox, possibly as a launch title depending on when it comes out. (If the new box comes out in 2014 or 2015, then it will be launch title IMO, if the xbox comes out 2013, then it won't be, and there isn't any chance that a new Xbox will come out next year.)

Tunavi

Banned
A27_StarWolf said:
What if Halo 4 was not on the xbox 360....
Halo 4 has already been announced as a 360 title. Halo 5 will be on the new console. Just because something is announced at E3 2012, doesn't mean its coming out immediately (Wii U)
Plywood said:
All I see is full party boosting. :)
Lazslo said:
Dax send me an invite or I'll eat your babies. And Tawpgun = Trader.
jk
Do you mean......traitor?

Tawpgun

Lazslo said:
Yeah that A9 game sucked. I usually like Anchor 9 but I didn't come across one DMR on that entire map and with AR/Pistol starts- it just sucks, good games though. Dax, Jely, Tawp- your all the shity cool kids who don't let anyone eat lunch at your shity cool kid lunch table. Suck it.
<3, Laszlo.

<3

Tawpgun

wwm0nkey said:
Send the 360 off with a bang with Halo 4 and let all current owners of the 360 enjoy it before switching off to a new console.
Hell, Halo 2 was my most played game on the 360 before Halo 3 rolled around.

clav

If Halo 4 is definitely on the 360, wow.

How many Halo titles are there now 360 only?

Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Reach
Halo CE Anniversary Edition
Halo Wars

5 titles + Halo 4 = 6 titles total

Ugh...the problem with these jackpots is that you get assholes in these playlists that obviously shouldn't be there.

I don't want to play Invasion Slayer, or Skirmish, or Elite Skirmish, or any of these playmodes game-after-game-after-game.

If you ass-hats want to play slayer, go play slayer in one of the SLAYER pots. Leave Invasion players for the round-based objective lovers!

/rant

Tunavi

Banned
claviertekky said:
Halo 3
Halo Wars

Or you could think of it this:
Halo 3 and its expansion
Reach
A Remake
Halo 4

Halo Wars isn't a true "Halo" game

Tawpgun

claviertekky said:
If Halo 4 is definitely on the 360, wow.

How many Halo titles are there now 360 only?

Halo 3
Halo Wars

MILK MILK MILK MILK MILK

and I will happily drink it all and more

darthbob

I for one, like getting a new Halo game every year.

Halo 3 - 2007
Halo Wars - 2008
Halo 3: ODST - 2009
Halo: Reach - 2010
Halo: Anniversary - 2011
Halo 4 - 2012
Halo Wars 2 - 2013
Halo 2: Anniversary - 2014
Halo 5 - 2015

Tunavi

Banned
darthbob said:
I for one, like getting a new Halo game every year.

Halo 3 - 2007
Halo Wars - 2008
Halo 3: ODST - 2009
Halo: Reach - 2010
Halo: Anniversary - 2011
Halo 4 - 2012
Halo Wars 2 - 2013
Halo 2: Anniversary - 2014
Halo 5 - 2015
Don't forget the Halo: Reach Remake

Tawpgun

So when will we get the eventual Halo.

Just, Halo.

Because every franchise gets a reboot where they use only the simple name with nothing added to it.

Top Bottom