• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Small favor: could someone photoshop the Halo 4 logo (the one with 4 being surrounded by a Halo) for me? It needs to not have a background so I could put it on a Word document so it'll easily blend with Word's white background and it needs to be somewhat small. :)

Gui_PT said:
Quick, someone gift me a star because I'm too poor to own an iPhone!

=(

Its still worth playing the 5 games of invasion for the Star, the bungie nameplate and flames will come next friday anyway for everyone I hear.

Or beg a gaffer to gift you a star, if I get hold of a iphone again I would send it to you.

Gui_PT

bobs99 ... said:
Its still worth playing the 5 games of invasion for the Star, the bungie nameplate and flames will come next friday anyway for everyone I hear.

Or beg a gaffer to gift you a star, if I get hold of a iphone again I would send it to you.

I have the best e-frends ever

Gui_PT

Account Attempt #4 said:
Do you still need?

Thank you but Leters hooked me up.

What I would like is for all you gaffers to take a screenshot with me on Hemorrhage like we did back when Reach first came out. It'd be an awesome wallpaper for my work pc, especially if everyone has Blue Flames.

Who is interested?

Gui_PT said:

What I would like is for all you gaffers to take a screenshot with me on Hemorrhage like we did back when Reach first came out. It'd be an awesome wallpaper for my work pc, especially if everyone has Blue Flames.

Who is interested?
I'd love to see the final result
so I can use it as a wallpaper :p
but I won't be able to play Halo for a few weekends I just realised.

Gui_PT

Hydranockz said:
I'd love to see the final result
so I can use it as a wallpaper :p
but I won't be able to play Halo for a few weekends I just realised.

What about during this week? I can get on for about an hour a day. I's just a matter of scheduling it

Oozer3993

Domino Theory said:
Small favor: could someone photoshop the Halo 4 logo (the one with 4 being surrounded by a Halo) for me? It needs to not have a background so I could put it on a Word document so it'll easily blend with Word's white background and it needs to be somewhat small. :)

Is this what you're looking for?

8A2sG.png

Without trademark:

ilLr7.png

Anyone around for some forgemap testing? I need to know if this purple filter is a bad idea or not. Message me on live if you can play - GT: Sikamikanico

Sikamikanico said:
Anyone around for some forgemap testing? I need to know if this purple filter is a bad idea or not. Message me on live if you can play - GT: Sikamikanico
You have my sword terrible advice on mapmaking!

Oops. Got caught up in the new Red vs. Blue! (So good). Here I come!

GhaleonEB

Sikamikanico said:
Without having played it, I'll suggest removing the purple filter. But that's because I'm red/green color blind and purple is affected. :p

Gui_PT said:

Who is interested?
I am, if it's at a reasonable time. Which it probably won't be. :lol

Just updated Views from the Edge with all the panoramas I made over the last few weeks, and a few made by HBO's padraig08. Enjoy, you guys!

(Clicky)

Hitmonchan107 said:
You have my sword terrible advice on mapmaking!

Oops. Got caught up in the new Red vs. Blue! (So good). Here I come!

A lot of the little touches in this episode made it feel really retro, like it just reminds me of season 1 in so many ways. Which is a beautiful thing.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Got muh flames, got muh nameplate, don't know if I'll ever actually see them on. Too busy playing Gears, I'll probably check out reach again after I hit 100.

Are there any popular playlists without armorlock yet?

Alienshogun said:
Got muh flames, got muh nameplate, don't know if I'll ever actually see them on. Too busy playing Gears, I'll probably check out reach again after I hit 100.

Are there any popular playlists without armorlock yet?
Gears 3.

Kibbles

I think Objective, but I just play the game, am clueless on what playlists have what lol.

Oh and I gifted all you guys above 6 left.

GhaleonEB said:
Without having played it, I'll suggest removing the purple filter. But that's because I'm red/green color blind and purple is affected. :p

Yeah...played a few games, and while it's "interesting" I think the majority will dislike it.

Map is in my fileshare, called Majesty.

fernoca

I still love Armor Lock. Nothing better than countering people that all they do is fly around with banshees..and BAM! :p ..or the ones that stand right next to you waiting, forgetting that if you're close you also lose your armor when the lock's finished..so a simple melee kills them.

9 months later..and they still do the same. :p

Arnie

Just played a couple hours of Halo 3. When people say Microsoft are releasing too many Halo games and they're all the same I wish I could bottle up the sadness I get when I realise we still haven't got a true successor to Halo 3 four years after launch. Still so good.

Arnie said:
Just played a couple hours of Halo 3. When people say Microsoft are releasing too many Halo games and they're all the same I wish I could bottle up the sadness I get when I realise we still haven't got a true successor to Halo 3 four years after launch. Still so good.

And you didnt invite me!?? For shame. :(

wwm0nkey said:

Halo 2 remake coming 2013. No multiplayer, but 6 'classic' Halo 2 maps will be remade for Halo 4. :)

How would that make you feel Monkey... How would that make you feel?

Blue Ninja said:
I am, if it's at a reasonable time. Which it probably won't be. :lol

Just updated Views from the Edge with all the panoramas I made over the last few weeks, and a few made by HBO's padraig08. Enjoy, you guys!

(Clicky)

Oh my new desktop!
allthewayacrossthesky.png

Kuroyume

Banned
When you're on the matchmaking screen you'll sometimes see a little icon next to a person's name. That's a nameplate.

Halo Emblem - Gamertag - Nameplate

There are a few of them you can set up for your gamertag at Bungie.

Plywood said:
Played 3 games out of 5 of Invasion for that BTB All Stars thing.

My experience has not been fun. :(

Get a full party of six.

RAPE.

bobs99 ... said:
Halo 2 remake coming 2013. No multiplayer, but 6 'classic' Halo 2 maps will be remade for Halo 4. :)

How would that make you feel Monkey... How would that make you feel?
Don't you dare even joke about such evil.

feel

Lurkers, please stop sending me messages on xbox live with your emails and passwords (or to anyone else you don't know for fucks sake, you're looking to get your account stolen for something insignificant like this!!), I appreciate the trust but I feel I should limit this to just gaffers. Sorry.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Steelyuhas said:
Get a full party of six.

RAPE.
Sure if it was nonstop Spartan Skirmish, then it'd be alright. But Invasion on Boneyard is not fun, I don't enjoy camping at X spot to guard it and I don't enjoy having to go to X spot where everyone is camping, to kill a couple people and die anyway because they ALL spawn there. The format just isn't fun at all to me. Especially the whole dying and waiting to spawn when there are no enemies around and having to run back to X spot.

I know the simple solution is to not die, but it's kinda hard not dying in Invasion if you're going for the objective which involves standing in a spot and getting grenades thrown at you.

Plywood said:
Sure if it was nonstop Spartan Skirmish, then it'd be alright. But Invasion on Boneyard is not fun, I don't enjoy camping at X spot to guard it and I don't enjoy having to go to X spot where everyone is camping, to kill a couple people and die anyway because they ALL spawn there. The format just isn't fun at all to me. Especially the whole dying and waiting to spawn when there are no enemies around and having to run back to X spot.

I know the simple solution is to not die, but it's kinda hard not dying in Invasion if you're going for the objective which involves standing in a spot and getting grenades thrown at you.

I was gonna say don't die...

Haha yeah I understand people's dislike of Invasion, personally I think it's a nice change of pace from the traditional Halo gametypes.

I really like Skirmish, but people never vote for it. The impact of the voting system sometimes reduces the variety of the gametypes and maps you get to play in a given playlist, and Invasion is definitely a playlist that suffers from that.

Kibbles

Zee-V70 said:
Wahrer Machine, if you've got any left.
Says gamertag doesn't exist, or may haven't played Reach yet.

Another guy and I both smashed the golfball in Hockey and scored the winning goal together after it hit our corner and flew in, it was beautiful.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Steelyuhas said:
I was gonna say don't die...

Haha yeah I understand people's dislike of Invasion, personally I think it's a nice change of pace from the traditional Halo gametypes.

I really like Skirmish, but people never vote for it. The impact of the voting system sometimes reduces the variety of the gametypes and maps you get to play in a given playlist, and Invasion is definitely a playlist that suffers from that.
Absolutely agree with the bolded, Invasion on Boneyard being on top doesn't help things either. Though I suppose Invasion fans like it better. Would be nice if there was a filter for preferred gametype in certain playlist.

Top Bottom