• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

feel

CyReN said:
Sigs popping up on MLG forums after the no bloom video:

wlw0p.png

343sig.png
gaf worshiped frankie before it was cool to worship frankie./HIPSTER ARIEL

Quick question. With the supposed new bleed through mechanic, will it change the way assists are registered now? This was/is one of my biggest gripes with vanilla Reach at the moment.

feel

Now you guys know how to get people to show up in droves for saturday customs, just lie in the thread about david or frankie being there.

Homeboyd

Letters said:
Now you guys know how to get people to show up in droves for saturday customs, just lie in the thread about david or frankie being there.
Or get them to commit to attending every saturday from now on.

COMMIT.

Hopping on for a bit if you guys are still playing.

Haven't really read the thread today, tons of errands. Anything cool in the Bulletin? *poker face*

Kibbles

ncsuDuncan said:
Hopping on for a bit if you guys are still playing.

Haven't really read the thread today, tons of errands. Anything cool in the Bulletin? *poker face*
Well, there is a gameplay video of Damnation which has no-bloom DMR.

FyreWulff

Awesome Barlow said:
Haha he asked me earlier. I'll invite you next send me a fr.

Frankie all of those flag grabs to win it for our team. He is a one man team.

I was his lone mongoose kill.

Tried to be flashy and punch him as he drove at me.

ZZMitch

Well I finally am back in the world of Halo again!

I had to sell my xbox and games last year to help pay for a new computer, but I got a lot of money working this summer so I bought a new Xbox and Reach! I am excited to get back into the game. I haven't played the game since a month or so after it came out. I am guessing I have missed a bunch of map packs??

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
ZZMitch said:
Well I finally am back in the world of Halo again!

I had to sell my xbox and games last year to help pay for a new computer, but I got a lot of money working this summer so I bought a new Xbox and Reach! I am excited to get back into the game. I haven't played the game since a month or so after it came out. I am guessing I have missed a bunch of map packs??
Two map packs, with five MP maps and one Firefight map between them.

And an upcoming title update which we just got solid details on today. Check out the most recent few pages in this thread to catch up. :) The TU should be out by the time Halo:CE Anniversary comes out in November.

feel

In that 343gs live demo, the audio just happens to start working the moment he switches into the magnum.. what the fuck man?? I feel like 343 is really trolling me with this AR sound thing.

ElRenoRaven

Letters said:
In that 343gs live demo, the audio just happens to start working the moment he switches into the magnum.. what the fuck man?? I feel like 343 is really trolling me with this AR sound thing.

Now would they do that? I think you are just imagining things. 343 would never ever do that.

Oh yes they would

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Was good playing with some of the new faces, even if some of the maps chosen weren't the best for 8v8, lol.

However, I have learned that I am currently rusty as shit at Reach.

ElRenoRaven

Ugh I just can't stop watching that demo. 343 Guilty Spark looks a hell of a lot better then I ever thought it could.

I really am thinking Anniversary is looking damn great looking graphically. I dare say one of the best looking Halo games I've seen.

Tawpgun

Tashi0106 said:
Sounds like you guys had a good time playing without bloom. Cool.
Bloom and AA's everywhere bro.

I even Gears of War'd it with the shotty. Btw, I think your list is full. I tried friending you to invite you. Didn't work.

FyreWulff

Tashi0106 said:
Sounds like you guys had a good time playing without bloom. Cool.

Nope, still bloom on everything
except my AR

I told people you wanted an invite, I guess it got lost in the chatter or I was skipping on the mic

Top Bottom