• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Tawpgun

Letters said:
Meh, you're just a hater. <3 <3 Reach <3 <3 Wouldn't change a thing about it.
It's so balanced! Someone is an invis sniper? Just be forced to pick up Camo and crouch across the map! Someone using sprint/sword or evade/sword? Just be forced to pick trollerloc- I mean Armor Lock!

So balanced I love it <333 Great game design!

Booshka

A27 Tawpgun said:
It's so balanced! Someone is an invis sniper? Just be forced to pick up Camo and crouch across the map! Someone using sprint/sword or evade/sword? Just be forced to pick trollerloc- I mean Armor Lock!

So balanced I love it <333 Great game design!
Reach needs Gust, two uses, push evade and sprint rushers back, and Gust people out of camo.

Can't say I've seen this one yet.

XBLmessage.png

Sorry for not accepting invites. I might be on later. (no promises)

krakov

Devolution said:
Invis and sniper.
Evade and sword.

Baby's first FPS much.

Jetpack and needler.
Armor Lock and plasma grenades.
Grenades and grenades, and grenades. (and grenades)

Pumped for the TU, can't play the current classic playlist because of insane lag most of the time. (also, I suck)

Oh man got called gay for "hiding behind my sniper" on Tempest. Someone mad. Got a hilarious clip to post from the same game later.

Trash talk messages, so lulzy.

Tawpgun

Booshka said:
Reach needs Gust, two uses, push evade and sprint rushers back, and Gust people out of camo.
Hmmm... Magnet Repel or something? It would be far too offensive. But its still picking an AA to combat another AA.

But lets play Shadowrun sometime PLLLLZZZZ

Karl2177

WTF? My game freezes and I get the toast saying that I'm quitting too many games. Such a retarded system.

Anyone else on? Karl2177 if interested

kylej

Banned
A27 Tawpgun said:
Greatest feeling you can ever get in this world, in this UNIVERSE AND ALL OTHER MULTIVERSES IF THEY EXIST.

Is winning against shit talkers.

Making dopey kids feel bad by pooping on them is half the fun of Halo imo.

Booshka

A27 Tawpgun said:
Hmmm... Magnet Repel or something? It would be far too offensive. But its still picking an AA to combat another AA.

But lets play Shadowrun sometime PLLLLZZZZ
If you ever see me on it, just send me a message and we can play. I will rarely be in a Private Match that I can't get "randoms" in, but usually we can always use players, or we can just play Public matches.

Sean P.

Devin Olsen said:
You have like twelve Astro's and Mixamps, I don't get how you do not have an XBL mic.

I'm living at a friends with a TV I bought in her room, don't wanna just go hooking my stuff up and get in her way :p

On an added note, playing on big screens is terrible

feel

^ yep, unless 343i made the trailer? Though whoever did it, made sure the influence could easily be denied and redirected to Halo 3's marketing campaign or something.. hehe

But we know <3

edit-
And one of you HAS to take a Boombox to Halofest and walk around all day with it blaring that epic fuck bloom song.

FyreWulff

There's going to be a bunch of kids at PAX. I'd prefer people not to dropping f-bombs left and right.

Also every time someone cusses in a panel at PAX it always sounds so forced, like they're finally away from home and can say bad words without their parents knowing :lol

FyreWulff said:
There's going to be a bunch of kids at PAX. I'd prefer people not to dropping f-bombs left and right.
I specifically meant during the Halo Fest areas which I assumed were 18+ since it is a rated M game after all.

Top Bottom