• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Monocle

OMG at the music from the Halo Fest trailer. Please be in Halo 4.

Put your finger on me now, 343! Aww yeah!

A27_StarWolf said:
Look at this helmet! You can clearly see the circles on the side, and the big circle eye in the CEA Battle Canyon Screen.

Halo%20Reach%20Defiant%20Helmet%20%28Picture%202%29.jpg

NEW ARMOR CONFIRMED
It's...beautiful.

FyreWulff

Barrow Roll said:
I specifically meant during the Halo Fest areas which I assumed were 18+ since it is a rated M game after all.

As far as I know, there is no 18+ restriction on Halo Fest, especially with Halo Wars being Teen and the Megabloks license., which is Halo marketed at kids age 10 and up.

Booshka

I just rage quit out of a Score Attack game, don't even really know why. It was almost over, just had some elites to clean up, but I kept getting killed by homing fuel rod rounds.

Those customs earlier were pretty silly, half the time we were waiting in a Lobby trying to figure out what to play, then games would start and get ended immediately, or I would go into black screen a half dozen times throughout the course of the game.

kylej

Banned
Karl2177 said:
Well, I just got temporarily banned for disconnecting out of a Score Attack game. Great idea Bungie.

They're just trying to keep you from hitting the credit limit. Give them a break.

GhaleonEB

I'm on right now as well if anyone wants another. Can't seem to pull up friend's list on xbox.com or send messages right now though, something's up.

FyreWulff

Karl2177 said:
Really? I sent Barlow a message to get back in.

I get the eternal looping half circles of doom and then a "Live cannot delete or accept this friend request" error or a general "Xbox Live had an error: codestuff"

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
GhaleonEB said:
I'm on right now as well if anyone wants another. Can't seem to pull up friend's list on xbox.com or send messages right now though, something's up.

It's on their end. I was having issues yesterday as well.

Tunavi

Banned
would be funny if frankie was trolling us and isn't even close to an xbox right now.

"inv please"
*all of halogaf gets online*
*trollface*

Tashi

Tunavi said:
would be funny if frankie was trolling us and isn't even close to an xbox right now.

"inv please"
*trollface*

LOL I'm already on

Letters said:
Hahaha. Today after all of that working to get my XBC set up I finally had it running and everyone just said "Hey, let's go play Reach". We need to have a Halo 1 and 2 GAF XBC date, Monkey and I were talking about it earlier.

Tashi

Awesome Barlow said:
Hahaha. Today after all of that working to get my XBC set up I finally had it running and everyone just said "Hey, let's go play Reach". We need to have a Halo 1 and 2 GAF XBC date, Monkey and I were talking about it earlier.

Count me in too.

MrBig

Tunavi said:

"inv please"
*trollface*
It takes a treat to get a lot of gaffers to play this game.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Live was playing up. But now it seems better. But now it is time for me to follow more of Tyrion's dwarven whorescapades.

I've got 4 controllers and I think every single one has a slowturn problem. The best one I have is the black one that came with a new slim last June, and now it's getting really bad whrn I try to quickly look up with the right stick. One of the Reach controllers that came with my Reach console was slow on looking left almost right out of the box. The transforming dpad one I have took bout 2 weeks and it started too. It sucks because the problem has such a drastic impact on gameplay, and it seems to be a pervasive problem with Microsoft's sticks, but there aren't any good alternatives.

OuterWorldVoice said:
Live was playing up. But now it seems better. But now it is time for me to follow more of Tyrion's dwarven whorescapades.
I think everyone's Live was having trouble, oh well! We will have to catch you later!

Ramirez

Sean P. said:
What color?

Black, 99% of my shirts are white/black, I'm not too bold with color.

Trasher said:
What shirt type? What size? How does it fit? Must know this first and then I can purchase my own shirts. Also, pics please.

I got the American Apparel, did not make the mistake of going with a small size, these things shrink like nobodies business, I can't wear any of the PAX 08 shirts anymore. I can semi wear the large PAS shirt, but it's pretty tight, but I like my shirts to be kind of loose fitting anyways. Anyways, got an XL in this, fits perfectly. No idea if this will help you, but I wear a L in Nike brand stuff and XL in Jordan shirts, sizes vary so wildly from brand to brand. =\

As for pics, I'm way too lazy for that.

Top Bottom