• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

FyreWulff

Karl2177 said:
I do, but I never use it.

Wasn't there another Halo dubstep that someone posted a while back?

Was it the one that BAM BAM BAM WUHWUHWUHWUHWOOOOMWOOOM BUWUWUWUWUWOOM or the one that went BUM BUM BUM WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWOOOMMMTRBBBPPPPTWOOOMWAM

Awesome Barlow said:
AR starts and Forge Variants is what makes BTB so good.

But let's be real, the best game/map is Invasion on Breakpoint!!!

Breakpoint Invasion is so good I CANT NOT RAGEQUIT TO GET TO THE NEXT INVASION ON BREAKPOINT GAME.

I'm getting angry thinking about that fucking gametype on THAT MAP.

xxjuicesxx said:
AR starts or bust!

al_swearengen_081606_252x19.jpg

Karl2177

FyreWulff said:
Was it the one that BAM BAM BAM WUHWUHWUHWUHWOOOOMWOOOM BUWUWUWUWUWOOM or the one that went BUM BUM BUM WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWOOOMMMTRBBBPPPPTWOOOMWAM
Discussion and conversation dies when the FyreWulff enters. You're almost as bad as 90% of the kids that wreck Halo threads on the Gaming side.

Karl2177 said:
Discussion and conversation dies when the FyreWulff enters. You're almost as bad as 90% of the kids that wreck Halo threads on the Gaming side.

How I feel about fyrewulff's posts:

tumblr_lmuygy73jQ1qaarijo1_500.gif

“You have no idea how fucking badly you are boring me.”

Kuroyume

Banned
FFA Objective in H3 Lonewolves is the reason why my controller is nearly destroyed right now. The entire LB button plastic is gone. Have to stick my finger inside the controller to push a little button so that I could use armor abilities. The left analog is always scrolling if you slightly tap it. RB often doesn't work so melee is a bitch to do. I used to rage so much about FFA. That's when I gave a shit about the rank system and it was fun. It just sucked so much to reach a level through regular old slayer then get a few games of KOTH and Oddball and then drop a few levels. It would drive me nuts.

Merguson

Banned
Devolution said:
How I feel about fyrewulff's posts:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmuygy73jQ1qaarijo1_500.gif[img]

[spoiler]“You have no idea how fucking badly you are boring me.”[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

I'm particular to this myself.

[IMG]http://imgur.com/evuqk.gif

BackdoorBeauty said:
Does anyone know why MLG dropped the Ball (so to speak..) from gametypes?

They basically said that they thought that time-based objective games were boring for the spectators. It's the same reason King is gone, but they may come back due to demand for them.

Lots of backlash after v5. Because it was shit

Tashi0106 said:

Definitely a map they test for v6.

feel

A27_StarWolf said:
I hope you guys didn't think I was being crazy or something with the bloom thing.

I'm just trying to be positive.
Be positive in other ways. :) Bloom was a colossal mistake by another company, they don't need to make it work, they need to get rid of it completely and pretend ot never happened.

edit-

Damn :( @ Andy. RIP

Tawpgun

Karl2177 said:
And yet I agree with him in regards to dubstep.

I never got the appeal to it. Friends said I haven't listened to a good dubstep yet. They keep linking me to some. I never like them.

Karl2177

A27 Tawpgun said:
And yet I agree with him in regards to dubstep.

I never got the appeal to it. Friends said I haven't listened to a good dubstep yet. They keep linking me to some. I never like them.
Yet you remained calm through the discussion saying you haven't found one you liked. He comes in being obnoxious like an average bungie.net poster. Personally, I'm quite fond of Klaypex recently.

Blinding

A27 Tawpgun said:

That doesn't make the genre bad though, that just means that it's something you don't enjoy. I don't enjoy country but I don't straight up say it's terrible.

Booshka

So, someone just suggested a great piece of Halo merchandise in the stream chat, a Halo CE Pistol Fleshlight.

Make it happen 343.

GhaleonEB

Booshka said:
So, someone just suggested a great piece of Halo merchandise in the stream chat, a Halo CE Fleshlight.

Make it happen 343.
I'm truly terrified to google this hypothesis, but I'm sure many exist. Unofficially (I think).

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger

HBO's Grunt Plushie sale is closing at 4pm Eastern time tomorrow - that's 1pm Pacific, and 8pm GMT

In case anyone is still wanting to order one or three, I think he said something about another batch in future but best move now to be sure to get a hold of one.

Poor Wu has to package each order and ship out by hand, nevermind fronting the cost of the whole thing.

Blinding

Dani said:
HBO's Grunt Plushie sale is closing at 4pm Eastern time tomorrow - that's 1pm Pacific, and 8pm GMT

In case anyone is still wanting to order one or three, I think he said something about another batch in future but best move now to be sure to get a hold of one.

Poor Wu has to package each order and ship out by hand, nevermind fronting the cost of the whole thing.

Just ordered one, damn thing better be adorable. :>

FyreWulff

Blinding said:
Just ordered one, damn thing better be adorable. :>

They were a lot bigger than I was expecting them to be, but I'm still gonna send this one out to whoever misses the opportunity to get one.

GhaleonEB

Ken said:
I find them kind of ugly.
I was sad they were not fuzzy. When ever I pictured a Grunt plushie, I was thinking of something fuzzy and fluffy. But it's likely all we're going to get.

On that note, I think it was a really weird decision to make them HaloFest exclusive, given the potential wider market for them.

GhaleonEB said:
I was sad they were not fuzzy. When ever I pictured a Grunt plushie, I was thinking of something fuzzy and fluffy. But it's likely all we're going to get.

On that note, I think it was a really weird decision to make them HaloFest exclusive, given the potential wider market for them.

Seriously. They're a cute gift for someone who likes Halo but doesn't want some figurine. Hell a MC or Noble 6 plushie (or even one of the monitors like 343 guilty spark) I could see selling very well too.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Devolution said:
Seriously. They're a cute gift for someone who likes Halo but doesn't want some figurine. Hell a MC or Noble 6 plushie (or even one of the monitors like 343 guilty spark) I could see selling very well too.

Or a sticky/frag grenade stress ball.

GhaleonEB

Dani said:
OMG

I plasma grenade stress ball would be awesome. (I was going to say 'the bomb' but couldn't get myself to.)

Hell, give me a fuzzy plushie series. I'd be buying the whole set.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Heck, I'd buy a mini Halo Activation Index keychain.

Sometimes 343's watchful eye over the Halo IP should blink long enough to let these kind of products slip out. It's a license to print money.

Dani said:

lol. Hope 343 is listening intently right now =o.

Sometimes 343's watchful eye of the Halo IP should blink long enough to let these kind of products slip out. It's a license to print money.

Hivemind. =o.

Also sock 'em bopper plasma swords and hammers, more fun that a halo fight.

For those who don't remember sock 'em boppers:
tumblr_l43a4earYw1qzc76k.jpg

Tawpgun

Get killed by OP Reach Nades.

Squeeze the shit out of nade stress ball.

Perfect.

Speaking of Halo Swag, now that 343 and Msoft have full control over Halo... when are we going to get a Halo Swag Store?

Hey You

A27 Tawpgun said:
Get killed by OP Reach Nades.

Squeeze the shit out of nade stress ball.

Perfect.

Speaking of Halo Swag, now that 343 and Msoft have full control over Halo... when are we going to get a Halo Swag Store?
My god, so much money would be spent there.

They are most likely working on it and know there will be high demand.

Ken

Devolution said:

15a65664.jpg

FyreWulff

GhaleonEB said:
OMG

I plasma grenade stress ball would be awesome. (I was going to say 'the bomb' but couldn't get myself to.)

Hell, give me a fuzzy plushie series. I'd be buying the whole set.

I could totally make plans (I forget if they have an actual name in the sewing world) for people to sew their own Stress Plasma Balls. It'd be a hell of a lot easier than sewing your own grunt plushie, anyway. I think that's roughly ~2-5$ of material, depend on what you want to stuff it with.

Of course, if you want a RUBBER stress ball, that's even easier to do, but really hard to make a sizable one (unless you're very dextrous or have someone to help you).

1) Go find some blue, round balloons. The thicker the better, don't use water balloons. Too thin. This has to be able to be squeezed without ripping apart.

2) Blow up the balloon to your desired sticky grenade size. Make up your own canon on this relative to the size of your hand. allow to deflate and dry.

3) Stick a funnel (or cut apart a pop bottle for the classic ghetto funnel) and start filling the balloon. For super squeezin', use corn starch. You can use flour but that tends to get everywhere from blowback, so I don't use that. If you have swole hands, use rice.

4) Tie off the balloon after your sticky grenade is to the desired size. (This is the downside to the rubber version - a balloon knot hanging off the side)

5) Get some sort of marker or paint that won't come off when you squeeze the grenade. For the brighter parts of the grenade, you want to put down some sort of white base color first then add the yellow/orange/what have you on top of that.

6) Allow everything to dry.

7) BETCHA CAN'T STICK IT (to anything)

Ramirez

FyreWulff said:
So of course, the best decision was to.. wait for it.. give everyone a long range weapon in the objective playlist!

That was not the best decision

I was strictly talking large scale maps, there is enough cover on small maps that the DMR works perfectly.

Top Bottom