• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

StalkerUKCG said:
zt4WV.png

Best i can do, found it hard to work with the cats
it's always hard to work with cats

cory021

Neo Member
I played a few games of Campaign Matchmaking today. I got real tired of everyone running off and trying to get kills as fast as they could, so I decided to try and play for the Flawless Cowboy Commendation. It made it much more fun, even though I didn't get it at all today :/

Anyone know how to do rotating avs? I want to put the cats on a bunch of people's spartans now.

StalkerUKCG said:
zt4WV.png

Best i can do, found it hard to work with the cats

I put it up already but it's not up yet, might be a cookies issues. <3 it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Good games, Blue Scrote.

And holy crap guys, all those Halo'd avatars are awesome. I especially love the MC Catbeard and Yetihog ones.

Can't do rotating avs since the images are on GAF servers now.

Also, I think Ghaleon's cooking tendencies are the reason we are without a bsangel update... I may be wrong.

ElRenoRaven

Homeboyd said:
Really.. s'goin on? No twitter update or anything..

Yea. She's waiting on something before she can publish.

And I don't think it's a cookies issue. Are you saving and then uploading it or uploading it from URL. Could be having issues with the second.

^^ew holy shit no

and alright well I'm leaving work. they can post it now because it's the only time all day I've been away from a computer.

Homeboyd

PsychoRaven said:
Yea. She's waiting on something before she can publish.

And I don't think it's a cookies issue. Are you saving and then uploading it or uploading it from URL. Could be having issues with the second.
Oh really? You got the inside scoop?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Devo's avatar should just have a DMR reticule in full bloom over his head with a bullethole in his head. That'd be perfect

ElRenoRaven

Homeboyd said:
Ahh nice.

Guess we're waiting til manana...

:(

Yup. Sadly it's looking that way. At least she can take and hold her head high. It was a co-worker who appears to have let her down.

MrDaravon

Devolution said:
Anyone know how to do rotating avs? I want to put the cats on a bunch of people's spartans now.

I don't think you can anymore with the avatar changes now, but could be wrong.

SailorDaravon said:
I don't think you can anymore with the avatar changes now, but could be wrong.

Yeah someone said as much since the av is on their server now ;_;. Oh well I can make people laugh with the hi-res version on random stills/photos people post.

ElRenoRaven

Homeboyd said:
http://www.residentialmarketingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/plan-ahead.gif[img][/QUOTE]

GOOD NEWS FOLKS!!!

Our lovely BS Angel just posted this on twitter

[QUOTE]Oh yay, I get to publish tonight![/QUOTE]

PNut

Banned
Haven't heard a thing about any changes coming to season 9 of Arena so I guess it'll still be like season 8 again. That means jetpack, one sided maps like Reflection, Swordbase and Powerhouse are still in. smh.... Arena has come so far. It just needs a few more tweaks.

343, any thoughts on the playlist?

Edit: OT 6? Damn people like talking about Reach.

ElRenoRaven

StalkerUKCG said:
http://halo.xbox.com/Content/assets/en-us/blog/TheHaloBulletin/8.31.11/image40.jpg[img]
Child artist extraordinaire[/QUOTE]

You can see the silent rage in his eyes. He's pretending the question asker is on fire.

Top Bottom