• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

Gui_PT said:
Edit: I don't see anything in that image. Anyone mind saying what it is?
VKdx0.jpg

Karl2177

MrBig said:
Google+ registrations opened up. Someone make an account named Mike Dongblain and add everyone from Halogaf
A bit OT, but I still don't know why Google doesn't open it up to their largest market: under 18.

I already have omg.kittens on G+, but I'm not sure who else from HaloGAF is on there.

Gui_PT

Karl2177 said:
A bit OT, but I still don't know why Google doesn't open it up to their largest market: under 18.

I already have omg.kittens on G+, but I'm not sure who else from HaloGAF is on there.

I have G+

We should make a HaloGAF circle and just put everyone there

Barrow Roll said:
Didn't he post a pic of his Reach disc bent in half? I'm sure the Xbox out the window story is bullshit though. Funny nonetheless.

He's probably just done in here and bought a new disc, if the one pictured was even his.

Barrow Roll said:
Didn't he post a pic of his Reach disc bent in half? I'm sure the Xbox out the window story is bullshit though. Funny nonetheless.

Yeah he definitely did lol. So funny.

We should do a G+ Halo GAF circle.
I haven't looked at my G+ is probably two months lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Barrow Roll said:
Ehh who cares. Guy came in trying to get everyone to fight with him. Good riddance I say.

Merguson

Banned
Tashi0106 said:
He's trolling. I played him in MLG the other day.

Aha! The message was dated August 15, 2011. He played Halo: Reach on August 15, 2011 and did not return to Halo: Reach until September 13, 2011.

Clearly he bought a new copy of Halo: Reach!

Gui_PT

G+ is great to follow artists you like. I follow tons of people from Pixar and they post the most amazing artwork

ialsofollowfrankie

Booshka

Merguson said:
Aha! The message was dated August 15, 2011. He played Halo: Reach on August 15, 2011 and did not return to Halo: Reach until September 13, 2011.

The power of a Title Update

senador

Banned
GhaleonEB said:
Now, sure. But at the time? No in my experience. I worked for a guy who had his house wired to support Halo LANs, and we talked Halo daily. I particiapted in a number of LANs, and it was never, ever all about the pistol. I was known for pitch-perfect frag placement and AR usage (shocker). The Plasma Rifle had the stun effect, which was huge on small maps. The pistol was not the focus; it was mostly used on larger maps (Blood Gulch).

One guy in our group was a pro with the Needler. Like, he went through entire games using nothing but the Needler, and he demolished people. I hated that guy.

Same for my friends and me. We used the pistol of course but we never really knew the power of it until long after we started and we talked and played with others. Everyone played differently. I usually went for plasma pistol and I could shoot it so fast, I'd just run circles around guys. I'd be exhausted after playing from pulsing RT so quickly. Sure I'd use pistol primarily now, but I could have a blast in CE with that gun not even on any of the maps.

My group of friends and I were just coming from the N64 where the most competitive games we had played were Goldeneye and Smash Bros. I read reviews but didn't read gaming forums and stuff. I discovered HBO at some point but remembered reading about getting out of the maps, not competitive stuffs.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Merguson said:

He got bored and wanted to "waste his life" some more.

ElRenoRaven

Oh I get what you are saying now.

Why would someone make a mike dongblain name? Hell has anyone searched for him. Maybe the guy is already on there. And bah. All of these sites are the same.

heckfu

Banned
Gui_PT said:
What? Am I supposed to loved it just because you and most of the emo kids do? =\
Haha, I'm not sure how I'm looped in with emo kids BUT IT'S MAKING ME REALLY UPSET. I NEED DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL.

Oh that's why

Gui_PT

heckfu said:
Haha, I'm not sure how I'm looped in with emo kids BUT IT'S MAKING ME REALLY UPSET. I NEED DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL.

Oh that's why

I actually didn't include you in the emo kids :lol

I just don't like it, that's all

tumblr_l7usdpU0x81qaozxbo1_500.png

wwm0nkey

I still find it funny that Halo 2 zombies are better than Halo 3 or Reach zombies.

Building barricades on Foundation was awesome.

wwm0nkey said:
I still find it funny that Halo 2 zombies are better than Halo 3 or Reach zombies.

Building barricades on Foundation was awesome.

Also that hilarious little window/crawl space in one of the foundation rooms.

Havok

Hypertrooper said:
What is the easiest and fastest Golden Elite to find? I only have one hour to play today. :/
I'm late on this, but for future reference, do Nightfall from the beginning. Sprint to the left side of the first settlement and look along the cliff - BOB will just be chillin' out there. 45 seconds max.

Hypertrooper said:
Just endured three rounds of Infection. It isn't worth the credits...
I think if there was a challenge for playing one round of Living Dead for a million credits it still wouldn't be worth it.

wwm0nkey

Devolution said:
Also that hilarious little window/crawl space in one of the foundation rooms.
People always knocked down the way to get up there :(

Also I think Infection might be able to get saved in Halo 4 but it would require more thought than just guns vs swords.

Give people the option to build barricades and have those be susceptible to damage. Make it about survival basically rather than just lighting rounds which is what Infection in Reach is now.

Also I demand flood :p

Hypertrooper said:
Today I got the new version of the Halo Encyclopedia. The book is massive and it has many awesome arts. (
I even didn't see them before.
) I haven't read any text yet, but I guess if I start the Forerunner stuff, I'm going to re-read Cryptum again.

Other stuff: Damn. Amazon still hasn't the Grunt Funreal skull and Master Chief Avatar costume as a pre-order bonus. I hope they will get it. I really want the english version of Anniversary at day-1, but I want the pre-order stuff, too.
Hooray for Belgium, we're too lazy to dub stuff. :lol

Havok said:
I'm late on this, but for future reference, do Nightfall from the beginning. Sprint to the left side of the first settlement and look along the cliff - BOB will just be chillin' out there. 45 seconds max.
Yeah a bit too late, because Barrow mentioned it already.

But thanks to all of you guys, who posted some Golden Ranger tricks. <3.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Watching a 1v1 between Frank and someone who shan't be named on the TU gametype.

It's like a chess match between masters.

I fell asleep because they were both turtling.

lybertyboy said:
Watching a 1v1 between Frank and someone who shan't be named on the TU gametype.

Sure they weren't just playing Halo: Chess?

lybertyboy said:

LMAO. More posts like this please.

Hypertrooper said:
So jealous. So jealous.
In all fairness, I should be saying "Hooray for Flanders", as the French-speaking part of the contry does dub everything. In Flanders, though, the only movies/games/tv-shows that get dubbed are meant for kids younger than 12.

Blue Ninja said:
In all fairness, I should be saying "Hooray for Flanders", as the French-speaking part of the contry does dub everything. In Flanders, though, the only movies/games/tv-shows that get dubbed are meant for kids younger than 12.
I think Holland and Belgium are the only European countries that dont bother do dub all non- kids shows :lol

Top Bottom