• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

Merguson

Banned
Devin Olsen said:
eye3sl.jpg

lol I did the exact same thing.. of course it does nothing.. yet

Account Attempt #4 said:
Put in fileshare, pl0x.
Bloom central

It's not the proper gametype

The gametype is weird... In my fileshare it says david uploaded it, but then when you go to select it it'll say that bungie uploaded it. Also when you pick 'ZERO BLOOM SLAYER' it reverts you to just regular slayer, or whatever the last legit gametype you had chosen was.

Homeboyd

Anyone playing customs while we wait? Left my mic at my home home (I work away from home).

Would like to join up.

GT: Homeboyd903

feel

Devin Olsen said:
It isn't... But the fact that moments ago that url pointed to a regular TS gametype uploaded by Bungie and now says "Zero Bloom Slayer" and is very oddly broken, makes me think it's going to be the gametype their uploading.
Oh it's the same link?? Interesting! (I thought I had clicked a different link somewhere in the thread)

I'm sad that I won't be able to revel in the glory of the first GAF TU customs.

Hopefully someone will stream it for those of us who have to work.

MrBig

Hitmonchan107 said:
I'm sad that I won't be able to revel in the glory of the first GAF TU customs.

Hopefully someone will stream it for those of us who have to work.
This. I don't want to renew my live account until at least the beta playlists are up.

lybertyboy said:
The gametype is not quite ready for public consumption just yet. Hang on.

I'm still waiting on the TU...;(

Homeboyd said:
Didn't gametypes that Jeremiah released recently have an uploaded on date of 9/13 or 9/14? I just remember everyone freaking out that they "had those since launch and were holding out on us." Same with the noble maps. I can't remember the specifics.

All of Bungie authored gametypes are dated at that date no matter when they are edited or made.

Merguson

Banned
Devolution said:
Oh is the gametype not ready yet? oops.

Yeah. Someone linked to the supposed "gametype" and I had the idea of copying to my fileshare and downloading it in Reach to see if it did anything.

EDIT: And Devin too.

Merguson said:
Yeah. Someone linked to the supposed "gametype" and I had the idea of copying to my fileshare and downloading it in Reach to see if it did anything.

EDIT: And Devin too.
Yeah sorry if the picture excited people :\

It felt good seeing 'zero bloom slayer' in my menu though.

Booshka

Still no TU for Preview Disc players, how about Games on Demand? Anyone know when the TU will be available for these SKU's of Reach?

feel

HOLY SHIT ZERO BLOOM YOU SNEAKY BASTARDS

*sprints home like a maniac*

and you guys should just get the gametype and create a bunch of small parties and play 4v4, don't try and all get on the same one

also, someone adapt it to Classic ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oozer3993

Gui_PT said:
I just shot like crazy as soon as the match started and it felt goooooooood

Those 3 seconds were the greatest 3 seconds of my life.

thee henery said:
Is that legit? If so what is the bloom setting? Or am I failing a gullibility test?

From the 3 seconds I've played of it, the bloom was set to zero.

Top Bottom