• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

ElRenoRaven

thezerofire said:
oh that wasn't to you, it was for FyreWulff. I didn't think there would be that many responses so quickly so I didn't quote

Oh ok. lol Just the timing of the posts then. I had replied right after then you replied right after another of mine. lol

ElRenoRaven

So on an the note of preview discs did anyone ever make some cool covers for it? Since I'm retiring mine I'd like to print a cover for it. Just sitting in a green empty old game case isn't proper for it. It must have a cover fitting for it.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
darthbob said:

Amazon's customer service is top tier. They'll refund your money, give you pomotional credit, any compensation you can think of really, for the slightest error on their part or any complaint you have about their products/services.

I wasn't expecting this at all. <343

Broskis do me a favor and PM me any links to non-mlg maps you think would work well in customs. Couldn't hurt to try them and get more maps in the rotation. Okay time to read what I missed for the day.

MrBig

PsychoRaven said:
So on an the note of preview discs did anyone ever make some cool covers for it? Since I'm retiring mine I'd like to print a cover for it. Just sitting in a green empty old game case isn't proper for it. It must have a cover fitting for it.
I made this, but the helmet is just a render atm. For the 10th anniversary I'm making covers for all the games and will be painting the helmets.

Reachdraft_3D.png

Will have the template uploaded in a bit.

e:
Thank you 343
v2MCN.jpg

ElRenoRaven

MrBig said:
I made this, but the helmet is just a render atm. For the 10th anniversary I'm making covers for all the games and will be painting the helmets.

http://derekdennison.codebrainshideout.net/gaf/halogaf/Reachdraft_3D.png[IMG]

Will have the template uploaded in a bit.[/QUOTE]

Oh another very nice one. Damn

darthbob

Domino Theory said:
Amazon's customer service is top tier. They'll refund your money, give you pomotional credit, any compensation you can think of really, for the slightest error on their part or any complaint you have about their products/services.

Oh that is nice.

Myself working in customer support, somewhat, makes me feel lame when policy gets in the way of what's 'right'. Glad to see Amazon being held in such high regard, as I myself have never had an issue, but if I do, good to see I'd be taken care of.

Domino Theory said:

Yeah I got a $15.00 refund because my Gears of War 3 game case was broken when I received it. They could have told me to suck it up, but instead give me $15.00... Amazing stuff.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
PsychoRaven said:
Holyshit. I just got the email with a redeem code for Halo Reach.

Mailing went way faster than we'd even hoped. Special props to our own Jerry Hook and Chris Davidson for plowing through it and the XBL security and test guys for expediting their end.

Hitmonchan107 said:
First to quote this post gets a free Games on Demand code for Reach, courtesy of 343.
Bam.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Hydranockz said:
Lybertyboy should email a Cortana code to someone before they get the GoD email...
QDQ3T-CK3HG-63D7T-QKHYF-GFCWZ
:p

Who says I didn't do that earlier today?

OuterWorldVoice said:
Mailing went way faster than we'd even hoped. Special props to our own Jerry Hook and Chris Davidson for plowing through it and the XBL security and test guys for expediting their end.

Bam.
hahaohwow.jpg

ElRenoRaven

OuterWorldVoice said:

Bam.

It did too. I fully expected tomorrow sometime at the earliest. Jerry and Chris without a doubt deserve a good pat on the back and a raise.

ChiefEdiri said:
Honestly not the best solution, but it's a lot better than no solution.

Thanks 343.
You don't want to use that tester disc if it's this hard to update. Even if they managed to patch it, you'd eventually get screwed by another bug down the line, most likely. This really is the best solution possible to my mind.

EDIT: damn it's raining cats and dogs in here!

If anyone else ends up with a GoD code and already has a copy of GoD Reach I would appreciate the code <3. My (second) Reach disk is currently having issues.

wwm0nkey

-No bloom
-Faster kill times
-better grenades (with the damage edit)

Thank you for this update 343.

Also we need more people on now!

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Devin Olsen said:
If anyone else ends up with a GoD code and already has a copy of GoD Reach I would appreciate the code <3. My (second) Reach disk is currently having issues.

Willing to trade this for one modified Xbox Duke controller.

Tunavi said:
Will give 400 MS points for a GOD code lol

I'd have to be insane to pass up that deal.

Good games guys. It's pretty balanced it seems. I mean, whatever that game of Asylum was, it played well. Maybe kills were a shot too few to kill but it played well I think. Zealot was quite good too. I even got a few shots off with the concussion rifle before dying! Matches were fast and generally even.

I was trading headshots with Zalin though. It happened a few times but it seemed fair I suppose.

RBK

Banned
senador said:
2 free copies and still not happy? SMH

I'm happy I can play now, don't get me wrong. I just prefer to have a physical copy. I might just pick up a used one soon and give away my code, not sure yet.

Tunavi

Banned
ChiefEdiri said:
I'm happy I can play now, don't get me wrong. I just prefer to have a physical copy. I might just pick up a used one soon and give away my code, not sure yet.
yeah i'd gladly take it unless Olsen doesn't get one

Top Bottom