• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

GhaleonEB said:
You can also have multiple hub areas, as the story moves forward. Deus Ex: HR does this effectively on a smaller scale.
That's true. And that's probably more doable for a main entry of the series rather than a side one. It'd be great for variety, too; each hub world is a different, huge, Forerunner structure.

/drools.

Devolution said:
Heh. It's funny though if you do it before any shots it's not nearly as deadly.

Epic avatar.

Wonder when the last of the CE:A DLC maps will be announced, we all know its hang em high just show it already.

wwm0nkey

Dax01 said:
That's true. And that's probably more doable for a main entry of the series rather than a side one. It'd be great for variety, too; each hub world is a different, huge, Forerunner structure.

/drools.
and picture this all with 4 player co-cop

Make it happen 343!

StalkerUKCG said:
Epic avatar.

Wonder when the last of the CE:A DLC maps will be announced, we all know its hang em high just show it already.
Next week probably during NYCC

Oh jesus christ, first game in 2 people dashboard. Another one just quit. I just had to quit, not playing hide and go seek for 10 minutes.

First time in a long time I just said fuck it. Probably also because I was alone.

If someone has more than 3 quits out of the TU beta, please just ban them from the whole thing. This is getting ridiculous and I doubt the data is sound when it's less than 4v4 this constantly.

Devolution said:
If someone has more than 3 quits out of the TU beta, please just ban them from the whole thing. This is getting ridiculous and I doubt the data is sound when it's less than 4v4 this constantly.
There's probably data worth getting as to why these people are quitting. It's clearly beyond the point where the "person had something to do IRL" card can be played. They're quitting for something. There may be a trend...

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Devolution said:
Seriously, the douchebaggery in the TU list is insane. Every game I either get quitters, AFKs, team mates killing me, or all of the above. WTF people, we're supposed to be celebrating the TU, partyin' like it's 2599.

Risen said:
lol GG devo and over...

I got your game after 3 games of quitters then the game after yours I get a random that can't get 1 measely kill. I'm done with this playlist.

Hydranockz said:
There's probably data worth getting as to why these people are quitting. It's clearly beyond the point where the "person had something to do IRL" card can be played. They're quitting for something. There may be a trend...

Even a beta is only as good as how much fun I can have. Quitters my first 3 games of the day, I just can't.

Risen

Devolution said:
I got your game after 3 games of quitters then the game after yours I get a random that can't get 1 measely kill. I'm done with this playlist.

Answer my invite first nerdlette!

I agree though... this playlist above most others is unplayable without a group of 4. I typically don't have much of a problem going in MLG alone, Snipers, SWAT even... but I have not had one single good experience without a group of friends in this list.

Risen said:
Answer my invite first nerdlette!

I agree though... this playlist above most others is unplayable without a group of 4. I typically don't have much of a problem going in MLG alone, Snipers, SWAT even... but I have not had one single good experience without a group of friends in this list.

I was already in MM by the time your invite hit. Then I was like "well I don't want to quit because that's messed up," then look what happened.

Fuck me lol.

And even with a full party it's quitters galore on the opposing team. Even before the match starts.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Devolution said:
I was already in MM by the time your invite hit. Then I was like "well I don't want to quit because that's messed up," then look what happened.

Fuck me lol.

And even with a full party it's quitters galore on the opposing team. Even before the match starts.
We track quit statistics across all playlists, and I'm paying special attention to the numbers in the TU Beta list.

Tunavi

Banned
lybertyboy said:
We track quit statistics across all playlists, and I'm paying special attention to the numbers in the TU Beta list.
Quick, everyone, vote for uncaged and quit out everytime.

Ken

Devolution said:
Okay this makes me feel better. Can the quitters also get Peach voice?

I'm guessing you and anyone else running parties in TU are done for the night? If not, I'd be up for some Reach tonight. Until then, off to Dark Souls.

0bccf2b6.gif

Ken said:
I'm guessing you and anyone else running parties in TU are done for the night? If not, I'd be up for some Reach tonight. Until then, off to Dark Souls.

0bccf2b6.gif

Maybe in an hour or two after I calm down (and eat) and only if it's a full party. Those games were just incredibly frustrating.

Ken

Devolution said:
Maybe in an hour or two after I calm down (and eat) and only if it's a full party. Those games were just incredibly frustrating.

Alright. If you can get a party just send me an invite and I'll hop onto Reach.

Risen

lybertyboy said:
You're better off vetoing gametypes & maps since we track that data as well.

Is it just me and the people I'm matched up with vetoing until we see Zero Bloom, vetoing Uncaged every single time I see it, and not picking Hot Potato?

wwm0nkey

Ken said:

darksouls.gif
How is Dark Souls? Really thinking about picking it up

wwm0nkey

i nerini del buio said:
you won't find the time for Reach once you get dark souls
believe me
if you care about halo, don't buy DS
I think I will be able to manage both games, just have to worry about it when BF3 hits lol

Ken

wwm0nkey said:
I think I will be able to manage both games, just have to worry about it when BF3 hits lol

Given how few people are online on Reach right now, you should be able to manage both.

Need 2 for TU.

Edit: Blergh, Slayer Boardwalk.

Top Bottom