• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

Gabotron ES said:
No, it looks like a penis.
tZOS8.gif

Domino Theory said:
Eh?
It's in the beginning of the book that says Forerunners were at war with humans and won which let Forerunners start harvesting their land and resources (similar to Reapers from Mass Effect, but not as cruel). It's not crazy to think we could fight them again.

And I shouldn't have read MrBig's spoiler tag. Fuck. :(
Interesting. That's not the impression that I got while reading. Hm...

And lol @ Gabotron.

Hypertrooper said:
Let's get hyped. (Topic change) :p (Btw I found out that some retailer have a Day 1 edition of CEA with 2 codes. I guess the first edition of CEA contains the Pre-order stuff here in Europe. I hope.)
Yep.

I'm also thinking that 343 advertising the updated Magnum as the second coming of Christ is gonna end up biting them in the ass later on. It's the portable doomsday device from Halo 1 in a way, sure, but I can't really see the fun in getting killed in three shots from pretty much anywhere on the map, especially with the pistol's high ROF.

I hope it works out great for them (and for us, but I've got a feeling people are gonna end up hating the weapon.

feel

Blue Ninja said:
I'm also thinking that 343 advertising the updated Magnum as the second coming of Christ is gonna end up biting them in the ass later on. It's the portable doomsday device from Halo 1 in a way, sure, but I can't really see the fun in getting killed in three shots from pretty much anywhere on the map, especially with the pistol's high ROF.

I hope it works out great for them (and for us, but I've got a feeling people are gonna end up hating the weapon.
Yeah, I don't see fast 3sk pistols being fun in a super serious online environment, even with the ROF cap they've promised. :(

Don't achievements leak because after they pass certification, the achievements are up on Xbox Live servers and some hackers get them and leak them to the world?

3rd Week of October is my guess so we'll probably get the achievements in this weeks or next weeks Bulletin.

Steelyuhas said:
Don't achievements leak because after they pass certification, the achievements are up on Xbox Live servers and some hackers get them and leak them to the world?
No, normally via the debug systems using PartnerNet for press, internal etc.

Steelyuhas said:

Thats one way. Alternatively i think Dev builds leak on Partner.Net With them and some one uploads them. An event happens with a build that has them coded into it. The Full game leaks and they are uploaded. A developer releases them on their "blog".

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Letters said:
Yeah, I don't see fast 3sk pistols being fun in a super serious online environment, even with the ROF cap they've promised. :(

CE on XBConnect was one of the greatest multiplayer experiences ever.

Rickenslacker said:
That was my face all those years later when I realized the transformation parts of Power Rangers were actually spliced in from the Japanese show, and that the yellow ranger in those parts was a man.

Yup hence the lack of a skirt like the pink ranger.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Rickenslacker said:
That was my face all those years later when I realized the transformation parts of Power Rangers were actually spliced in from the Japanese show, and that the yellow ranger in those parts was a man.

Mind blown.

Devolution said:
http://gigazine.jp/img/2010/01/01/tiger_anime/tigerranger.jpg

[img]http://supersentai.com/database/1992_zyuranger/images/zyu-rg-boy.jpg[/

/scarring your childhood[/QUOTE]

Im removing you from my friends list!

I think .. i think i can live with this.

[img]http://qtvpyq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pKir2jzwOKbtla5giG7JEwGqq9qS7DiZfLnX7JeRGTUrh6sku3tmSyFyr1YA1yF5kfzSpz_Jq7t8NmT71uLlSOg/Forever_Red.jpg Believe

Domino Theory said:
The latter. :p

First book was Shit My Dad Says.

Eh?
It's in the beginning of the book that says Forerunners were at war with humans and won which let Forerunners start harvesting their land and resources (similar to Reapers from Mass Effect, but not as cruel). It's not crazy to think we could fight them again.

And I shouldn't have read MrBig's spoiler tag. Fuck. :(
Holy shit. :-o

darthbob said:
My god...it's beautfiul.

Stopped watching after "In Space".

Its from "wild force" i think. Its called forever red.

Its a hell of a episode. Loads of red rangers fight machine empire generals (who are wearing Beetleborgs Metallix costumes) on the MOON which ends in Serpentera (lord Z's zord) getting reactivated

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Tashi0106 said:
ahahah David, how long have you been waiting to use that picture? lol :p

Those motherfuckers were in awe. Awe I tell you

This was before their show actually hit the airwaves so I was pretty much the only person there who knew who they were. There were after-parties.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
lybertyboy said:

This was before their show actually hit the airwaves so I was pretty much the only person there who knew who they were. There were after-parties.

"I knew them before they were famous. They owe me!"

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
lybertyboy said:

hipster.gif

And now that they're popular, you don't even care right? Hahahaha

heckfu

Banned
lybertyboy said:

so...we have you to blame for Jersey Shore?

Stay where you are im organizing
an angry mob
a cupcake party for you!

Homeboyd

lybertyboy said:

What do you mean "were?"

You've still accomplished more than those asshats will ever dream of.

Just don't let them anywhere near Halo 4 David, I don't think we need to hear The Situation voicing someone. You know what I probably shouldn't have said anything.

Homeboyd

Devolution said:
Just don't let them anywhere near Halo 4 David, I don't think we need to hear The Situation voicing someone. You know what I probably shouldn't have said anything.
Yeah but...

11_snooki.jpg

=

www.the-junkyard.net_images_characters_halo2_grunt.jpg_SPLASH.jpg

?

Could work.

Top Bottom