• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

GhaleonEB

Dax01 said:
You want to slide that little Spartan head all over your body, don't you.

dax.jpg

Syracuse022 said:
Epic insult - I saw the lead-up ("Go pro") but not the actual post until now. I didn't even know mods came into this thread though...?
A) Not too often, but it's not some mod-less wasteland.
B) I'd have reported N00bs for that if I was online at the time. Way out of line.

wZ5IV.jpg

So the shirts arrived :-D.

Zalinkrow, Me, Manathen & HydraNockz.
Awesome job Letters, the back Beli343 really is fantastic (after I was doubting it earlier).

Devolution said:
Wait are Hydra and Zalin bros? If so where the fuck have I been.
Yeah, we're bros. Hence all the splitscreen we be doing :p He is Hydra 2.0 and actually has better Halo skills than me.

:lol at kylej. Funnily enough I only use electric razors (not enough amiright?). I believe I am clumsy enough to do serious damage to myself with a razor in my hand and that, my friend, is something you can't Armour Lock out of.

Hydranockz said:
Yeah, we're bros. Hence all the splitscreen we be doing :p He is Hydra 2.0 and actually has better Halo skills than me.

:lol at kylej. Funnily enough I only use electric razors (not enough amiright?). I believe I am clumsy enough to do serious damage to myself with a razor in my hand and that, my friend, is something you can't Armour Lock out of.

So you're the older one? The noogie giver?

GhaleonEB

Louis Wu said:
I'm sad - pic won't load for me.
They won't load any longer for me either.

Cultural question: the dude giving the "peace" symbol to us Americans isn't actually gesturing for peace, is he? IIRC, it has a very different meaning over there.

It adds a layer of comdedy to the pic, everyone doing lewd gestures and the other guys is like, peace dudes.
Tashi0106 said:
Lol that's the dirtiest thing I've heard Ghaleon say hahahaha
The setup was too easy, but I considered just making a simple pun. But it's been a long day, sort of said fuck it and went all in. :lol

GhaleonEB said:
They won't load any longer for me either.

Cultural question: the dude giving the "peace" symbol to us Americans isn't actually gesturing for peace, is he? IIRC, it has a very different meaning over there.

It adds a layer of comdedy to the pic, everyone doing lewd gestures and the other guys is like, peace dudes.
It was actually Manathen taking the pic while we weren't exactly ready. Zalin was just pointing to the HaloGaf on his chest, I was actually flipping off Manathen pretty hardcore (but that doesn't translate well on the pic :p) and our beloved Zeouterlimits was most certainly not giving the 'peace' symbol :p If he was to have turned the fingers around (so his nails faced himself) then he would have been giving us all the peace symbol.

Also worth mentioning: This pic was taken the other day. The fact that Dax called us nerds was just a hilarious coincidence to post that pic (just in case anyone thought we saw the comment and got mad).

Hydranockz said:
Me? Serioussly brah? Me??

Edit: Oh shit I kinda see it! I better bail out.
This is my last resort
I hate to be the guy that knows this but your spoilered text is Papa Roach not Limp Bizkit.

oh god why do I know shitty music.

Barrow Roll said:
I hate to be the guy that knows this but your spoilered text is Papa Roach not Limp Bizkit.

oh god why do I know shitty music.
:lol Hahahaha oh wow, I guess that's just how I
keep rollin', rollin'....

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
GhaleonEB said:
The setup was too easy, but I considered just making a simple pun. But it's been a long day, sort of said fuck it and went all in. :lol

I like this Ghaleon

ZalinKrow

Oh dear, how I do loathe pictures including myself :p Oh well. I'll have to take a better picture of myself another time where I don't come off like such a dumbass heh.

Devolution said:
So you're the older one? The noogie giver?
Haha well the first part is correct, he is older. As for the second part, there's only a year and a month between us, if he tried that it would not end well for him :)

Top Bottom