• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Voltron64 said:
uhh...yeah, you should make it happen.
Ellis is lybertyboy, not OWV.

And omg omg omg, I wonder what it is!
Dani said:
Beardy Bonus - 50% extra cR added after every match if you have a manly beard. Kinect camera required.
75% extra cR if you have a womanly beard. :-O

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
OuterWorldVoice said:
David Ellis just had a great idea. MAKE IT HAPPEN DAVID ELLIS.
Was it a race playlist? Must've been a race playlist.

Sidenote: Just saw Oldboy, two days ago. DAT Soundtrack, it was on Netflix though so it was dubbed, I want to see it subbed now. I think the story suffered a bit from the dub.

Plywood said:
If you keep going further I wasn't sure what people were talking about, what you guys called "bloom" was "expanding reticle/reticule" to me. Reading the post now, seems like an elaborate troll. lol
Yeah, I got to that eventually, but didn't want to edit your comment out. Too good. ;-)

OuterWorldVoice said:
F&F Beta Playlist invites? yes, please.

OuterWorldVoice said:
Did he read my post about giving HaloGAF a fileshare download link so we can play bloomless Reach early once the TU drops?
SHIT, MAKE IT HAPPEN DAVID!

heckfu

Banned
Dani said:
Beardy Bonus - 50% extra cR added after every match if you have a manly beard. Kinect camera required.

Does this count? This is a Heckfu original.

N9QGP.jpg

FyreWulff

GhaleonEB said:
I'd be an Inheritor in six weeks.

Hopefully I can get out of Legend by then.

A shame though, my emblem and my rank match for the moment. Just noticed Legend uses the same Flame graphic as the Flame emblem bg.

Oozer3993

OuterWorldVoice said:

I don't care how cool he thinks it is, a hard boiled crime drama set in the 1930s starring Half Jaw just won't work.

If Frankie could only see me now :p I once had godly amounts of blonde hair. Now it is red and purple. It was longer than most women's hair in the office when I was working not long ago.

So, [if I was too mainstream I would be a ____] is the tag to look out for the new gametypes right? :p

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
You know, I don't think I've ever played a game on Breakpoint. How's it play?

Damn, the DLC was such a wasted invested. Do something about it, 343i!

And trim down the playlists too. Next Halo should have playlist tags instead of strict searches, so I could pick out 4v4: slayer, objective, 8v8: objective all at once.

MrBig

Lyphen said:
You know, I don't think I've ever played a game on Breakpoint. How's it play?

Damn, the DLC was such a wasted invested. Do something about it, 343i!
The premium playlists have some of the better gametypes of any other playlists. I really just stick to them and Squad.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Hypertrooper said:
Play premium battle?
That normally nets me Hemorrhage, actually. I stayed clear after a few matches but maybe I should try again, and the people who voted for it were weeded out. First week was complete nonsense.

feel

David was catching up on halogaf and read my post about halogaf getting the bloomless gametypes as soon as the TU hits. You're welcome Halogaf. (back off Gabo, I was first, they will be bowing to me!!!)

v Correct procedure is to count by "sleeps", get it right

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Merguson said:
This countdown for Skyrim is wrong.
Hnggg, can't wait. I'm not a huge fan of Oblivion, but Skyrim looks so good, and I've heard it has some key differences from Oblivion (although I have no idea what those key differences are). Eh, whatever, if I don't like it I'll take it back. Definitely my most hyped title for the rest of the year.

GhaleonEB

Hitmonchan107 said:
Haven't touched MM Reach in weeks.

Neither has a playlist manager. *badup bish*

(I know 343 is working on it; I totally forgot to ask when the first update would be when I could. I hope there's a September one. The last was in July, IIRC.)

GhaleonEB said:

(I know 343 is working on it; I totally forgot to ask when the first update would be when I could. I hope there's a September one. The last was in July, IIRC.)
There will be still Forgeworld maps in the BTB playlist. I hope BTB will be DLC only. It needs Highlands, shitty Tempest variants, Timberlands, Beaver Creek...

Tawpgun

GhaleonEB said:

Watch the new playlist manager re-instate Armor Lock in every playlist.

P.S. Should totally post an April Fools hopper full of Troll Gametypes.

Tunavi

Banned
A27 Tawpgun said:
Watch the new playlist manager re-instate Armor Lock in every playlist.
Yeah. You joke now, but I'm a little nervous. I would be so bummed if they made Team Objective AR starts again.

edit: I want to see Squad Slayer and Objective to become sprint only. If we wanted armor abilities, we'd play Team Slayer...

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
chernobyled: You scare me like Wu.

sometimesimepic: yea you just need a lot of Adaption to play Reach, thats why alotta people dont like it, they are bad

eazybeazy: Wu and I share something few Halo fans are blessed with possessing

tashiii: lol adaption

» whats that eazy?

eazybeazy: It's a level of insight into Halo mechanics that's beyond most people's cognitive capacity

tashiii: LOLOL

» i love you

» hahaaha

Top Bottom