• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
GhaleonEB said:
I hope to. So far it's been a whole lot of get spotted, revert save. Take someone out, save. Get spotted, revert save. Take next guy out....

But right now it's a lot better than it was a the beginning.
I take it you haven't played many stealth games before? I thought it was a pretty baby game, and it really only got difficult in the later levels (it spiked around FEMA camp rooms with security cameras and snipers and alarm terminals everywhere).

Some tips, since you seem to be suffering from knowing too much about the game from hearsay and praise, but not being able to execute any of it due to tutorial constraints:

Breaking through walls, stealth camo, and melee takedowns all use up Energy. Only the first energy bar refills automatically, the others, if you unlock them, have to be replenished using protein bars or whatever. For this reason, I actually forgo unlocking extra energy and just going for the faster first bar regen.

There is no gunplay, this isn't an FPS. A single pistol shot to the head from a pistol will down any enemy except heavy gunners, who take 3 or 4. You yourself can go down quickly as well, even when you get the armor augmentations - cover and stealth is your friend when it comes to combat.

Tranquilizers are the way to go if you want to go for a completely pacifist run (achievement), but where's the fun in that? You won't be able to have fun with explosive mines or see the nice kill takedowns.

If you're going for a a pacifist run, know that a Tranquilizer shot to the head has a chance to kill. That's the offside to headshots also knocking enemies out more quickly. Things like throwing barrels and dumpsters at people will also kill them - you can tell a downed enemy's state when you hover over them for inventory - skulls or zzzs.

Stealth: If you're being seen in the tutorial, you're going to have to practice. Take cover (I recommend changing cover to toggle in gameplay options), and roll between them. Observe from a spot they don't walk to, learn their pathing and execute. This is much easier with Tranq and a silenced laser-sight pistol.

Speaking of Laser Sights, get one ASAP. Without a laser sight, you have to use iron sights to make sure you're aiming at just the right place (hip firing is bad!) - with, bullets will go directly where the red dot is, making popping up from cover and firing much faster and more effective.

Bosses: You'll die. You'll think they're cheap and difficult. They are. But they're also easy once you learn where stuff is in their battle environment. Use what's around you, like throwing fire extinguishers to choke and stun a guy, poison gas canisters, explosive barrels, etc. They're deadly and can kill you in less than three seconds if you let them get the shots in.

FyreWulff said:
If you wanted a fair fight maybe you should have won the battle and secured the DMRs in the first place. But I guess people would rather respawn with a long range weapon so they don't have to worry about map control since you can just cut down the flag runner off-spawn. Wipe out an entire team so you can push for bomb? Doesn't matter, they'll be back in 5-10 seconds and will be able to engage you from halfway across the map with no consequences for their bad decisions or lack of cohesion.

This is absurd. If this was true then MLG, which is dmr start with not an ar in sight, would not function and money would not be put on the line for it. The 'fair fight' comment doesn't make sense - if I want a fair fight I should secure a dmr to trounce an ar user on spawn with? What's fair about that?

How do you not have to worry about map control with a dmr? You wipe out the whole team - in that ten seconds you can have the bomb/flag well on the way to the cap, secure power weapons, your team can position themselves advantageously (high ground, get behind them etc) to combat the soon to be respawning team... Sounds to me like you need to work on your positioning in objective games and practice with the dmr more. Remember, put the first four shots to the body, wait for the bloom to reset, then shoot the head - Tashi and others offer more in depth tips on this matter.

Evade is the real spoiler of TO.

FyreWulff said:
Both the DMR and the BR are power weapons and should always be treated as such. Available sparingly.

In what world is a weapon that takes five shots to kill and is hampered by the need to control its bloom, a power weapon? Sniper can kill in one shot - power weapon; shotgun - power weapon; sword - power weapon; rockets - power weapon; grenade launcher - power weapon. All can kill in one trigger pull; the dmr cannot, therefore it is not a power weapon.

You're deeming range, regardless of length of time to kill, as a sole factor in citing a weapon as a power weapon.

Kuroyume said:
Please, DMR fights would never even happen in a map as awful as Standoff. It was a Warthog and laser spam map. BR fights? Once every 100 games if you're lucky.

The blame keeps getting put on the weapon when it really should be placed on the base player speed. It's like a sore thumb. Why is everyone ignoring that?

Lies. Standoff was one of the best maps in Halo 3 and those br fights happened every game, inbetween the hog romping.

I agree that the base speed is overlooked when discussing the dmr.

reggie said:
As much as I agree with you guys on the DMR, BTB has bigger problems. Every game I get into I have people on my own team shooting/betraying me. Every game I get into has quitters. And every game I get into has terribly lopsided teams which usually results in one team getting griefed. I guess some of those problems are out of 343's control, but it has gotten so bad that my friends and I have simply stopped playing this game - BTB with all its problems is the only playlist to play if you enjoy objective gametypes on a consistent basis.

The primary focus for BTB should be better maps and better gameplay (weapons, vehicles, AA's and movement).

After that's all fixed, 343 should look at the quiters.

I don't think this is possible to fix all this in Reach so 343 should go try make this happen in Halo 4.

I was looking at the damage/resistance settings and the options are sparse for trying to play with damage to vehicles. Only two values line up to retain default infantry combat, 50% and 90%. The 50% setting makes vehicles ridiculously resistant (the Spartan LASER takes multiple shots, the rockets are lousy and the plasma launcher is a joke). The 90% setting just doesn't seem to make all that much of a difference.

There's a 75% damage setting that's a good compromise, but then you're forced to change infantry combat, because the closest settings for resistance are 50% and 90%. The 75/50 will allow a single frag grenade to kill you at full shields/health, and the 75/90 makes it so sniper headshots don't kill at full shields/health.

wwm0nkey

Zeouterlimits said:
God I hope 343 come up with a good fix for this, I've been waiting since Halo 2 for an effective one.
a new boot/betrayal system needs to be looked at too

-amount of friendly fire (there are people who will shoot you up but not kill you)
-length of inactivity and repetitive motions (to prevent rubber band controllers)

Striker

Halo 2 BR didn't flip vehicles on a consistent basis. They pegged them and caused some drivers to scatter because it kept lowering their shields, but never did I see BR fire in Coag, or any other map get rolled over because of it. In Halo 3, I did, notably on Standoff. And it also occurs on Reach.

I hate this and hope 343 fixes this for 4.

Mojo said:
They can't nerf the range of the DMR in Reach can they? That cross-mappin' cheesement means it'll always have long range forever and ever
It's 3x, whereas the Needle Rifle is 2x, for instance. Cross mapping would be less prevalent, one would think, if it were 2x zoom like the NR and previous BR weapons.

FyreWulff said:
Seriously, all they had to do was remove the AAs that didn't work well for TO (Drop shield, for example) and then just leave the gametypes at the AR starts/DMR starts mix that it was at and everything would have just been fine.
Oh, forgot this. Yeah, I would agree. But removing Hemorrhage just for the hell of it without even addressing adding a DMR spawn to it was absurd. Killed any vehicle activity that was held in the playlist.

thee henery said:
This is absurd. If this was true then MLG, which is dmr start with not an ar in sight, would not function and money would not be put on the line for it. The 'fair fight' comment doesn't make sense - if I want a fair fight I should secure a dmr to trounce an ar user on spawn with? What's fair about that?

How do you not have to worry about map control with a dmr? You wipe out the whole team - in that ten seconds you can have the bomb/flag well on the way to the cap, secure power weapons, your team can position themselves advantageously (high ground, get behind them etc) to combat the soon to be respawning team... Sounds to me like you need to work on your positioning in objective games and practice with the dmr more. Remember, put the first four shots to the body, wait for the bloom to reset, then shoot the head - Tashi and others offer more in depth tips on this matter.

Evade is the real spoiler of TO.

In what world is a weapon that takes five shots to kill and is hampered by the need to control its bloom, a power weapon? Sniper can kill in one shot - power weapon; shotgun - power weapon; sword - power weapon; rockets - power weapon; grenade launcher - power weapon. All can kill in one trigger pull; the dmr cannot, therefore it is not a power weapon.

You're deeming range, regardless of length of time to kill, as a sole factor in citing a weapon as a power weapon.

Lies. Standoff was one of the best maps in Halo 3 and those br fights happened every game, inbetween the hog romping.

I agree that the base speed is overlooked when discussing the dmr.

Dude, don't use evidence as to why the DMR/BR isn't a power weapon. I did that, and FyreWulf just dismissed it and essentially said X is Y, BECAUSE. :lol

I disagree on Standoff though. I hated it for 4v4 mainly because whoever won the initial fight, dominated the match. Laser control allowed a team to use a warthog, and the warthog would dominate everyone who spawned outside of the base. Which was all the time since the spawns sucked. Not easy taking back control with a warthog, a laser dude, and another player picking players off/protecting laser kicking your ass off spawn.

AR starts made it even worse. :lol

FML, getting nightmares thinking about that gametype for TS.

MrBig

wwm0nkey said:
Bungie.net forums proving yet again to be the worst forums in history.

Dont bother watching the video as you can already guess what it is about.
I remember stumbling along some forum populated by 10 or so "users" and one admin. The forum was dedicated to pokemon. The admin would create topics, log into the other accounts, and reply to them. One day he made a topic about his love for that girl in the overalls. She said she couldn't keep it a secret and said she would marry him. They lived happily ever after.

The internet is a gigantic shit-hole, and the bnet forums are just the tip of it. That other forum will haunt me for the rest of my life.

On a related note Deus Ex is every bit of unrefined as Ghaleon has said. Reach may not have gotten the gameplay down, the mechanics are near perfectly smooth and refined.

wwm0nkey

MrBig said:
I remember stumbling along some forum populated by 10 or so "users" and one admin. The forum was dedicated to pokemon. The admin would create topics, log into the other accounts, and reply to them. One day he made a topic about his love for that girl in the overalls. She said she couldn't keep it a secret and said she would marry him. They lived happily ever after.

The internet is a gigantic shit-hole, and the bnet forums are just the tip of it. That other forum will haunt me for the rest of my life.

On a related note Deus Ex is every bit of unrefined as Ghaleon has said. Reach may not have gotten the gameplay down, the mechanics are near perfectly smooth and refined.
I just don't get how Bungie.net can get so shitty and its been this way since Halo 2, more moderators are absolutely needed.

Also what the hell forums was that? lol

(screw you both, I loved Deus Ex!)

EDIT: Also Bungie really needs to get a new round of mods that are on all the time, they are already down a mod because one of them banned himself for a week yesterday.

wwm0nkey said:
Bungie.net forums proving yet again to be the worst forums in history.

Dont bother watching the video as you can already guess what it is about.
Having found the 'Council of Conservative Citizens' forum yesterday (scary depressing stuff) I was ready to call out your exaggeration, but reading the thread... my god.

*shakes heads and goes for a walk*

wwm0nkey

Zeouterlimits said:
Having found the 'Council of Conservative Citizens' forum yesterday (scary depressing stuff) I was ready to call out your exaggeration, but reading the thread... my god.

*shakes heads and goes for a walk*
Whats even worse is that it got to 2 pages and nothing has been done still :/

MrBig said:
:lol awesome

Gui_PT said:
I even remember a few games on Valhalla with Dax where we'd enter the enemy's base and ask for permission to pick up their flag before taking it :lol
Hell yeah. It doesn't hurt to be courteous.
xxjuicesxx said:
You have to give 'em credit for sticking it out that entire game.
Tashi0106 said:
Real men have German Shepards
Shih-Tzus!
Fneoc.jpg

<3
GhaleonEB said:
I hope to. So far it's been a whole lot of get spotted, revert save. Take someone out, save. Get spotted, revert save. Take next guy out....

But right now it's a lot better than it was a the beginning.
If you don't end up liking it, trade it in for Portal 2! You know, buy it like you told me you were going to do. :p It's available for $30 on Amazon. Plus free DLC sometime soon...hopefully.

feel

LMAO juices got denied so many kills because of bloom.

They really need to include guest areas where they can play against the each other and leave the rest of MM guest free. These extremely uneven matches are just not fun for neither people with guests nor the regular players (at least those who care about more than a victory and good stats).

Merguson

Banned
Letters said:

They really need to include guest areas where they can play against the each other and leave the rest of MM guest free. These extremely uneven matches are just not fun for neither people with guests nor the regular players (at least those who care about more than a victory and good stats).

More like him missing most of his shots.

Like the bloomtastic video someone posted earlier, the guy missed all of his shots after the opponent's shield pops (as in the reticle isn't even red when he fires) except three. Two hitting below the head and one going through the chest/shoulder but does not register. Nothing to do with bloom, but more his shitty aim.

In short, LEARN TO ADAPT. I THOUGHT JUICES HAD 100% ADAPTATION.

kylej

Banned
FyreWulff said:
I like it better when there's only one or two DMRs total on a map so they get treated like the power weapon they are instead of a crutch like they're handed out in Team Objective as it is right now. Team Objective is just another playlist with new gametypes to pander to the casual slayer crowd that isn't interested in playing it anyway.

Maybe you should open your heart and learn to use the DMR instead of being such a scrub.

Letters said:

More I got them stolen (which I'm fine with), I had a sidekick/triple double. My aim was fine it was I didn't get the last headshot, and I'm never short on headshots.

When you have a team like that its easiest to just spam body shots fast and let someone else clean up.

Tawpgun

Honest question HaloGAF....

Due to the polarizing nature of bloom, do you think it will be in Halo 4? Because it seems to me bloom caused a big controversy, and maybe its this "vocal minority" but it seems like most people active on forums don't like it.

I mean, even Shishka (I think it was him...) wrote that piece in the bulletin basically explaining why bloom is bad.

A27 Tawpgun said:

Due to the polarizing nature of bloom, do you think it will be in Halo 4? Because it seems to me bloom caused a big controversy, and maybe its this "vocal minority" but it seems like most people active on forums don't like it.

I mean, even Shishka (I think it was him...) wrote that piece in the bulletin basically explaining why bloom is bad.

There will be some kind of bloom or bloom-like mechanic. I just wonder how many weapons it will be applied to. Keep bloom limited to automatic weapons please.

I like the idea of a rate-of-fire capped 3 shot burst weapon with 2x scope in which the first bullet in the burst goes exactly where aimed and the other two deviate slightly. Would be great for mid-range fights, would drop snipers out of scope at long range and would allow the skillful to get 4 shot kills.

Edit: I could be talked into a 3x scope under the above circumstances.

vhfive

A27 Tawpgun said:

nope

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Tha Robbertster said:
The primary focus for BTB should be better maps and better gameplay (weapons, vehicles, AA's and movement).

After that's all fixed, 343 should look at the quiters.

I don't think this is possible to fix all this in Reach so 343 should go try make this happen in Halo 4.

The best fix for quitting is to make the experience more enjoyable. We can only do so much for human nature. I was watching the quitting in a certain other game, and anecdotally it's just as prevalent, but the game mechanics, short 100% deadly encounters, mean that teamwork is vastly less important and when. You're in a depleted team, you just entrench or camp more. But we will continue to keep an eye on it during and after the TU. Population should go up too and with the fresher map selections, quitters will be less likely to bail after they dislike both rounds of map voting.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Btw, bought Seagrams 7, Hennessey and Bombay Sapphire...passed out last night in my bathroom after throwing up for the 2nd time. I got fuckin out BR'd last night. Steaked even lol.

vhfive

Tashi0106 said:
Btw, bought Seagrams 7, Hennessey and Bombay Sapphire...passed out last night in my bathroom after throwing up for the 2nd time. I got fuckin out BR'd last night. Steaked even lol.
the bathroom floor is the greatest thing on earth when you're fucking wasted. It's nice and cool and there is easy access to the toilet for throwing up

Tashi0106 said:
Btw, bought Seagrams 7, Hennessey and Bombay Sapphire...passed out last night in my bathroom after throwing up for the 2nd time.

You're doing it right. I wonder what the alcohol content of your blood would have to be for you to actually lose a 1v1 vs. me. I suspect it's a number that approaches a lethal dose.

Also, is it weird to anyone else when Frankie puts on his serious pants and drops the analysis on us? It's good...it's just such a departure from his usual posting style.

Instead of a quit ban, every time you leave a game your next 3 matches are AR start (but only for you, everyone else keeps their normal start).

Even in Team Snipers.

wwm0nkey

Wow that b.net thread I posted still hasn't been closed yet. smh Bungie you need more mods that actively check the Halo Reach forums.

wwm0nkey said:
Wow that b.net thread I posted still hasn't been closed yet. smh Bungie you need more mods that actively check the Halo Reach forums.
We(Duncan, Hitmonchan and me) met some Bungie.net mods at PAX. They were cool guys. And they are trolling too.

OuterWorldVoice said:
The best fix for quitting is to make the experience more enjoyable. We can only do so much for human nature. I was watching the quitting in a certain other game, and anecdotally it's just as prevalent, but the game mechanics, short 100% deadly encounters, mean that teamwork is vastly less important and when. You're in a depleted team, you just entrench or camp more. But we will continue to keep an eye on it during and after the TU. Population should go up too and with the fresher map selections, quitters will be less likely to bail after they dislike both rounds of map voting.

Wait, could you explain this? It seems like a contradiction to me (it could also be my understanding of English :lol)

And it's good to hear again that you guys are looking after the quiting problem.

I'm fulfilling my weekly quote for requesting a BOOM! Ball playlist by requesting a BOOM! Ball playlist. Come on, 343!

That, or mandatory pro-pipe starts across every single playlist.

#boomballplaylist

Homeboyd

wwm0nkey said:
Not only that but the video is from him trolling LAST YEAR.

Ridiculous.

Tha Robbertster said:
Wait, could you explain this? It seems like a contradiction to me (it could also be my understanding of English :lol)

And it's good to hear again that you guys are looking after the quiting problem.
He just means that the voting options will be better with the new maps, so people will be less likely to go through two rounds of voting without finding at least one map they like.

You're right, the sentence could also be interpreted as "people that still dislike both voting rounds will mysteriously quit less" but that's not what he meant.

OuterWorldVoice said:
AFKers are even worse in my opinion and worst part about them is that we have to suffer them before they get banned (if they ever get banned). A kick option should do it's job, 3 minutes without moving a feet and you're out.
Also, why not make one sided objective variants consists of two rounds of five minutes, this should help to prevent quitting.

feel

xxjuicesxx said:
More I got them stolen (which I'm fine with)
What else is it gonna mean on a 0 deaths game? xD

A27 Tawpgun said:

I'm sure Halo 4 will have bloom on Tashi's dreams about Halo 4, other than that no, no way 343i will put bloom on the precision weapons.

GhaleonEB

Lyphen said:
MrBig and Ghaleon are both wrong when it comes to Deus Ex, no biggie!
Nah. The game has a lot of problems.

Deus Ex just makes me appreciate Halo more, despite the totally different genres. I like games where I'm not fighting against the game mechanics, where strategy, tactics, tool selection and effective usage are the key factors, and where slop isn't thrown on the screen instead of clear readings of what's happening. With Reach bloom was added, a mechanic that punishes the player for simply shooting. This was a significant mistake, and I expect Halo 4 to be a return to form.

Deus Ex does this with, well, pretty much everything. Get shot? My life bar decreasing and the % health dropping isn't enough - the screen has to flood red and make it hard to see. Lining up a scoped shot? My gun bobs around making it hard to aim. Movement is stiff and clunky, AI dumb as dirt. And yet, there is fun to be had. Clearing an area with all traq shots and non-lethal take downs, piling up snoozing bodies in a closet, then exploring and looting the area is quite satisfying. It reminds me of Fallout 3 in the way the game mechanics are totally inelegant, but what you get to do in the game is quite fun; there's just thicker layer of crap between me and the fun. I'm hoping I either get used to it or it thins out as I go.

[/deus ex stuff]

I don't understand how stephen08 doesn't get that the DMR's range damages combat. It's been explained quite clearly, both in terms of Reach's maps and how past Halo games would play were DMR's air-dropped into them. If everyone spawned with sniper rifles, that would change how the game plays. And more than doubling the BR's range and ammo capacity also changed how the game plays, and not for the better.

ncsuDuncan said:
Instead of a quit ban, every time you leave a game your next 3 matches are AR start (but only for you, everyone else keeps their normal start).

Even in Team Snipers.

How about your next 5 spawns are with zero weapons and zero grenades? In some playlists I think a betrayal penalty should result in your next spawn being without grenades.

ncsuDuncan said:
He just means that the voting options will be better with the new maps, so people will be less likely to go through two rounds of voting without finding at least one map they like.

You're right, the sentence could also be interpreted as "people that still dislike both voting rounds will mysteriously quit less" but that's not what he meant.

Aah, in that way. Thanks for clarifiying!

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
GhaleonEB said:
Nah. The game has a lot of problems.

Deus Ex just makes me appreciate Halo more, despite the totally different genres. I like games where I'm not fighting against the game mechanics, where strategy, tactics, tool selection and effective usage are the key factors, and where slop isn't thrown on the screen instead of clear readings of what's happening. With Reach bloom was added, a mechanic that punishes the player for simply shooting. This was a significant mistake, and I expect Halo 4 to be a return to form.

Deus Ex does this with, well, pretty much everything. Get shot? My life bar decreasing and the % health dropping isn't enough - the screen has to flood red and make it hard to see. Lining up a scoped shot? My gun bobs around making it hard to aim. Movement is stiff and clunky, AI dumb as dirt. And yet, there is fun to be had. Clearing an area with all traq shots and non-lethal take downs, piling up snoozing bodies in a closet, then exploring and looting the area is quite satisfying. It reminds me of Fallout 3 in the way the game mechanics are totally inelegant, but what you get to do in the game is quite fun; there's just thicker layer of crap between me and the fun. I'm hoping I either get used to it or it thins out as I go.

[/deus ex stuff]

I don't understand how stephen08 doesn't get that the DMR's range damages combat. It's been explained quite clearly, both in terms of Reach's maps and how past Halo games would play were DMR's air-dropped into them. If everyone spawned with sniper rifles, that would change how the game plays. And more than doubling the BR's range and ammo capacity also changed how the game plays, and not for the better.

Some of the aug upgrades negate some of the problems, particularly the shifting sway when aiming.

Good to hear you're having a better time of things. Interested to hear your thoughts on the "conversation battles" when you come across them. A social enhancer aug (CASIE) will make these 2x more enjoyable btw.

still laughing about the AR starts stuff. The only thing that would make a DMR a power weapon is if you didn't spawn with it. AR starts worked like shit in Halo 3 and they continue to do so in Reach. Once you lose the initial rush for weapons you are essentially defenseless for the rest of the game unless the other team is completely incompetent. And the opening rush can be pretty random, especially with the grenade mechanics in this game. All AR starts do is reward the team for getting a lucky opening push and gives the overwhelming advantage the rest of the game.

and as FyreWulff hasn't replied to one of my posts in I don't know how long, I doubt he'll see this one either.

Letters said:
What else is it gonna mean on a 0 deaths game? xD

No I just mean there's a difference between bloom taking my kills and my teammates getting them first. You don't even know my last shot missed/wasn't a headshot because it was already taken before it hit. I watched it my aim and bloom control was pretty decent, which it always is :).

Also that Social Aug upgrade is the first one I picked mainly because I wanted to see all the options in stories on my first playthough, probably wouldn't ever pick it again.

KyleJ/Devo/Anyone else, get on dong party is starting up.

GhaleonEB

Dani said:
Some of the aug upgrades negate some of the problems, particularly the shifting sway when aiming.

Good to hear you're having a better time of things. Interested to hear your thoughts on the "conversation battles" when you come across them. A social enhancer aug (CASIE) will make these 2x more enjoyable btw.
I'll shift over to the Deus Ex thread going forward, though less frequently, but I'll drop impressions in there. I figure, the game had me up until 1:00 AM last night. Despite my bitching, it's doing something right. :p

GhaleonEB said:
I'll shift over to the Deus Ex thread going forward, though less frequently, but I'll drop impressions in there. I figure, the game had me up until 1:00 AM last night. Despite my bitching, it's doing something right. :p

I know nothing about the game, but how much of that 1 AM factor is a result of your natural curiosity about the game's flaws? As in, "if I keep playing maybe it will get better OR maybe I'll have a fuller understanding of how this game is failing me".

GhaleonEB

Bregmann Roche said:
I know nothing about the game, but how much of that 1 AM factor is a result of your natural curiosity about the game's flaws? As in, "if I keep playing maybe it will get better OR maybe I'll have a fuller understanding of how this game is failing me".
Probably an even mix of 1) does it get better?, 2) I didn't want to feel defeated by a section, and 3) take downs/looting/exploring, with the possibility of upgrading as I gain experience, is a satisfying loop. The environments are very well designed so I keep trying to find less punishing ways to advance. Extreme patience and meticulous planning was the key (along with a lotta reload), which is why I was up so late.

Top Bottom