• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Or will it...

Naw, he dead lol

f7pg6az7q.gif

feel

Frankie's playing halo 4 mp? I wonder if we could remotely convince him to get really drunk, and then lure him into a xbl party and have him spill all the info on it. Visual clarity, main rifle, inertia/maneuverability, equipment implementation, etc.

wwm0nkey

Frankie's playing halo 4 mp? I wonder if we could remotely convince him to get really drunk, and then lure him into a xbl party and have him spill all the info on it. Visual clarity, main rifle, inertia/maneuverability, equipment implementation, etc.

343 has been playing Halo 4 MP for awhile now lol

FyreWulff

Rocket Hog Race as all 3 options on the voting screen after "None of the Above" ? I think that's the first time I've dashboarded out from not wanting to play a gametype.

Frankie: "Forerunner crystals mang! *hic*"

daedalius

So, hopefully we're getting a weekly update today that will tell us about all of the playlist updates they are going to make next week... right?

Also, santa hats are cool.

One thing I want to have in Halo 4: I want the Halo: CE Warthog. It is so much fun to drive around with that thing.

Accelerates a bit slow, but seems to handle much better than subsequent 'hogs; also feels very "heavy", not prone to tip like the abomination we have now. I can't imagine doing the Maw with the current 'hog.

I've got an idea, they should just make the Maw a course the devs have to drive the latest 'hog through, if they can't get through it, or flip constantly, obviously fixes are in order ;)

So, hopefully we're getting a weekly update today that will tell us about all of the playlist updates they are going to make next week... right?

Also, santa hats are cool.
Normally yes. But I heard a rumour, that bsangel quits the job early if she gets more 3-4 chocolate bars, because she is in heaven already.

One thing I want to have in Halo 4: I want the Halo: CE Warthog. It is so much fun to drive around with that thing.

blamite

We should be getting December playlist info in tonight's (probably four hours late) Bulletin, right?

I will be so very disappoint if I don't see this bullet point:
  • Premium Battle now uses TU gametypes
so very disappoint, indeed.

Please 343, focus on making actually good 4v4 and arena like maps and just use forge to build BTB maps.

We also need good looking forge pieces, Anniversary's exclusive forge pieces are a step fordward. Maps need to look unique and not just grey and blue.

We should be getting December playlist info in tonight's (probably four hours late) Bulletin, right?

I will be so very disappoint if I don't see this bullet point:
  • All playlists except Invasion now use TU gametypes
so very disappoint, indeed.
Fixed it for you.

Also hoping we get a massive playlist reduction, shit's out of control.

daedalius

Please 343, focus on making actually good 4v4 and arena like maps and just use forge to build BTB maps.

We also need good looking forge pieces, Anniversary's exclusive forge pieces are a step fordward. Maps need to look unique and not just grey and blue.

Hey now.

There is no need for that.

What I don't understand is why can't they just roll in all of the Halo 3 maps for download as well, I mean, they have the geometry and textures right? I can't imagine they are too terribly different. Obviously they would need to populate them with Reach items/vehicles/spawns/etc, but that wouldn't take nearly as long as creating and designing new maps.

Halo 4 should obviously be able to use the current Reach maps as well I would think (although, I mostly would just want to keep some of the DLC maps and all the Annv. maps).

Tunavi

Banned
What if every map had a small arena section and then surrounding it was a BTB map? BTB section would be blocked off for 4v4 and only parts of the arena map were available in BTB?

Basically combining the concept of forge world and the dual variants of the CEA maps into a healthy medium.

Could be a very bad idea though lol. Please just no more forge world. I would like a lot more maps than just 9, this would help the disk space limitation

daedalius

Good point. But I don't care about the other playlists since I never plan on playing non-DLC maps again. :p

I don't either, but it would be nice if the population wasn't spread out over so many playlists. But unfortunately, they are supporting like 4 different versions of Reach over the various playlists now.

Top Bottom