• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Can't sing, only sing to RATM on rockband drunk.

Done and done.

8vwdI.jpg

Havok

Yeah I'd love to hear from 343 on this because David said a few days ago that the bloom was purely visual if you use individual trigger pulls, but its clearly in full effect.

It clearly is though. Thing is firing bullets all over the place.
Agreed. I would like to take them at their word, but it just doesn't seem to behave right. The only thing I can think that's going on is that I'm pulling the trigger too fast so it thinks that I'm holding it down.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
what have i just walked into

edit: i fucking love you guys :lol

So, i know what that Easter Egg is, me and noobs have figured it out together.

£4 if you want to know ...

If you say lightning bolt its throws a grenade with a lightning bolt sounding explosion

If you say lightning bolt its throws a grenade with a lightning bolt sounding explosion

You clearly just hit the tip of the iceberg.
try fireball, magic missile, ice missile, reveal trapdoors, and the like

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

LIGHTNING BOLT LIGHTNING BOLT LIGHTNING BOLT

daedalius

So, in order to visualize the issues people have been seeing with the consistency of the pistol, I made a clip (it's a little long, just wanted to illustrate the point). First round of firing is squeezing the trigger and letting go between shots, second is holding the trigger down, third is back to squeezing. If I've understood everything that 343 has said, bloom should only be apparent in the second burst of shots. But it's there on all three, becoming almost indistinguishable.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=25151289&player=Havok CXVII

0:00 to 0:25 - Pulsing trigger
0:26 to 0:37 - Holding trigger down
0:28 to 0:50 - Pulsing trigger

This is all on the Anniversary Team Slayer gametype, which I was under the impression had a no-bloom-when-pulsing pistol. Am I missing something, or not using this thing right?

Wow, that looks just like the spread in CE! /sarcasm

Everyone should watch this, the bloom is definitely not only visual.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So, in order to visualize the issues people have been seeing with the consistency of the pistol, I made a clip (it's a little long, just wanted to illustrate the point). First round of firing is squeezing the trigger and letting go between shots, second is holding the trigger down, third is back to squeezing. If I've understood everything that 343 has said, bloom should only be apparent in the second burst of shots. But it's there on all three, becoming almost indistinguishable.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Fi...=Havok%20CXVII

0:00 to 0:25 - Pulsing trigger
0:26 to 0:37 - Holding trigger down
0:28 to 0:50 - Pulsing trigger

This is all on the Anniversary Team Slayer gametype, which I was under the impression had a no-bloom-when-pulsing pistol. Am I missing something, or not using this thing right?
OK6mg.gif

Living Dead shouldn't allow guests or parties because then they can cheat.

Its an FFA playlist for a reason. The point is to kill more players than the other players and avoid infection.

Its not to team up in a corridor and swing at boxes to block them off anymore, like it was on Foundation.

It needs to have betrayel booting on also. Its more common to get griefed than it is to get accidentally booted due to the betrayel glitch.

Most FFA playlists need no parties because otherwise you can cheat. You can go into Rumble pit with four players, three idle guests and just hunt them down as much as you can. Bullshit to be honest. Plus the whole party with a group of terrible kids for as long as you can. Its just unacceptable that that stuffs allowed to begin with. It ruins the integrity of the game.

A lot of my stuff is to avoid this shit and make Halo a game people start playing again. Right now people just play the sytsem thats in place and just spend their time breaking it, idling in FF shit like that.

Top Bottom