• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Karl2177

Several think 343 is lying and that there will be a Halo 4 trailer...

Or it could be because Halo 4 is one of the titles for most anticipated game.

Ball_peen_buster.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure Halo 4 is gonna be at the VGAs. I'll bet, umm, a billion cR.

I have no particular justification for this prediction. Just past precedents and seemingly good timing.

I wouldn't want think that 343i would outright lie to their fans, especially Frankie.

There's something going on, though. I assume. Why all the secrecy with Halo 4's placement in the advertisement?

Could be an announcement of a trailer, or a beta date. Something, right?

Homeboyd

Did Jerpie reset himself or is this because of the GT change? I didn't know if game history carried over to your new GT or not...

If he reset, I wonder why.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Wow 2v2 is so different. My teammate and I got shit on by people we've beaten 4v4 lol He's also a little rusty but we got beat up man. Gonna have to fix that.

I didn't know there was a little people community on GAF, but if they're into dude-on-dude make out sessions, then okay. Warning: my beard is pretty gnarly right now.

Also: Duncan, start writing Halo-themed erotica. I would die laughing.

Had to use a pseudonym, in case I decide to run for President some day.

asslands.jpg

Ramirez

Well, I sure would like to know what they're waiting on, Reach was unveiled at the VGA's wasn't it? Seems like the perfect time to me, meh.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
http://funnyjapanesepranks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/de28hqdefault.jpg
omg.ostriches? I don't get it. :lol

Well, I sure would like to know what they're waiting on, Reach was unveiled at the VGA's wasn't it? Seems like the perfect time to me, meh.
Right? Ah well. It can't be too much longer. March at the latest.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That Halo 3 thread in the gaming side seriously makes me want to go jump off a cliff.
It just proves how polarizing the series is, people argue about the strengths and weaknesses of each game. Whether that's a testament to the ability of Bungie's craft or there inability to please everyone I can't say, we're all biased after all.

Bloom was still a mistake.

Unless you were talking about something else, it seemed most people were actually discussing the game.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Had to use a pseudonym, in case I decide to run for President some day.

asslands.jpg

Her blue eyes, electric and alive like the cobalt glow of a lit plasma grenade, filled with joyous tears. As she felt his powerful titanium arms encircle her dainty waist, she gasped and waited a desperate yearning moment, for him to say her name. His gold-glistered gaze pinned her, caught her breath, her very soul. He hesitated, leaned forward and whispered.... 'Juices...'

FyreWulff

When I worked at the library, we didn't even barcode the romance books. They were just tallied on a notepad, didn't even care if they came back. The barcodes costs like 3 times more than the books.

Some guy died and his estate donated his entire Star Trek paper back collection to the library. He had literally every single one from the first one onwards. The library was under budget cuts and couldn't afford to barcode them, so they were put under the same system. There was like 5 of them left after 3 months from people just keeping them for eBay and shit

Her blue eyes, electric and alive like the cobalt glow of a lit plasma grenade, filled with joyous tears. As she felt his powerful titanium arms encircle her dainty waist, she gasped and waited a desperate yearning moment, for him to say her name. His gold-glistered gaze pinned her, caught her breath, her very soul. He hesitated, leaned forward and whispered.... 'Juices...'

Someone has a past writing fanfic, I can tell.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
2p2TR.jpg

Top Bottom