• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Do you see this guys avatar?
<<<<<<<<<

Double posting is MY job
Vcp4t.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
lol Ellis is getting bombarded with MLG tweets. How's that making you feel David? Annoyed at all?

CyReN

lol Ellis is getting bombarded with MLG tweets. How's that making you feel David? Annoyed at all?

Hope not, the mlg community is grateful for 343/David/Frankie/Angel responding to us about the ranking issues. I just hope we can get some serious input into Halo 4 to make it a competitive games besides just posting on their forums.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hope not, the mlg community is grateful for 343/David/Frankie/Angel responding to us about the ranking issues. I just hope we can get some serious input into Halo 4 to make it a competitive games besides just posting on their forums.

I mean, obviously there are mature people who are tweeting things that are polite and respectful but there are no doubt some people saying some nasty shit. But yea, it's nice to get responses. Nothing worse than being left in the dark.

CyReN

I mean, obviously there are mature people who are tweeting things that are polite and respectful but there are no doubt some people saying some nasty shit. But yea, it's nice to get responses. Nothing worse than being left in the dark.

In every community there are assholes, I really hope 343 can look past the immature members lol.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Posted this on Twitter - I made the Halo 4 logo using Forza 4's editor. I'll try to touch it up and get it more detailed later on, but this is my first attempt:

Afny4khCEAErApH.jpg

Posted this on Twitter - I made the Halo 4 logo using Forza 4's editor. I'll try to touch it up and get it more detailed later on, but this is my first attempt:

https://p.twimg.com/Afny4khCEAErApH.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
Not a huge fan of the actual logo (yours is a good attempt). I think Halo 2 and 3 got the style down. Halo 4 just has hexagons.

Homeboyd

cant read it, can you post the text/links?

Just watched this video:

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/trocjb/vga-revealed-game-of-the-year-revealed

Pause at 1:10, when the V in VGA is transforming you see a picture of the E3 2011 trailer showing Master Chief and Cortana, right when Master Chief wakes up and jumps to Cortana. I think this is a hint for something big. Also, the video is 1:17 long.

Also, I'm going to watch the other trailers to see if it is a different game or Halo 4. Ill tell you guys if it shows Master Chief in each one.

Image 1
Image 2
This is the Image shown

EDIT: Yep it is in every VGA Sneak Peak trailer! That could mean something!

The excitement and buzz behind the revealed moments shared in the weeks leading up to the VGA's will only intensify [h]as we line up more game reveals and insider information that our gamers are thirsty for…[/h]plus we'll enhance the user experience so that it's even easier for gamers to share the revealed content out to their own social networks, all thanks to Dr Pepper.

So even before the VGAs they will "announce" that there will be a new trailer!

Taken from the blog: http://www.spike.com/articles/r12ci...-vga-revealed-a-first-look-at-all-things-vga#

Several think 343 is lying and that there will be a Halo 4 trailer...

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
will you make out with me on my webcam for all of TinyGAF to see?
I didn't know there was a little people community on GAF, but if they're into dude-on-dude make out sessions, then okay. Warning: my beard is pretty gnarly right now.

Also: Duncan, start writing Halo-themed erotica. I would die laughing.

Top Bottom