• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

heckfu

Banned
Finally got around to watching the Ninja montage...damn good stuff man, wish I were that talented.

But as far as the video goes I still haven't seen one edited better and more cleanly than the Zola one from Str8 rippin a couple years ago.

I played some vanilla reach for the first time in quite a while last night with some friends locally. I can't believe how much I got used to having a real starting weapon in the anniversary playlists.

Also, since when does Team Slayer not allow two guests?

feel

Really enjoy the team scoog montages, always watch them all the way through every time someone links one. Such great tributes to Halo.

CyReN

All of them use shitty music. Do you know why I know that without watching these videos? I can't watch them, because Youtube doesn't allow it. So they use stuff like Linkin Park.

I love my country. Because it does thing that our basic law forbid them to do. Sigh.

You are still my favorite German<3

Hey You

For all the shit I talk about H3, this reminds me that Avalanche was an awesome map.

It was. My favorite BTB map of all time.

Does that opinion go better than my last ones with HaloGAF?

Maybe one time we should get a full 16 player party and go into Halo 3's BTB.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm soooooo down for drunk customs. I almost never drink, so it'll take like two beers for me, hah.

If customs are this saturday, I'll probably be joining too. I'm in Paris during the day but I'll be back around 3 AM (Dutch time) which is the time the customs start most of the time if I recall correctly.

If customs are this saturday, I'll probably be joining too. I'm in Paris during the day but I'll be back around 3 AM (Dutch time) which is the time the customs start most of the time if I recall correctly.
We all will watch the VGAs and get finally our hopes crushed. Even he already told us, I think a lot of us is still hoping. (And I want to see the Alan Wake trailer.)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Man I can't wait for this MLG playlist update. Numbers should go up drastically, competition will be tougher. Fun will be had by all! Tuesday right?

TheOddOne

Neighbours knocked on my door and asked why I was yelling. I have no idea why I get so worked up. I gotta stop doing that to myself.

daedalius

Now they slapped the MLG community with the whole ranking fiasco I wonder if they'll ever update The Arena, right now it's a fucking joke.

Should just be across the entire competitive spectrum, doubt they could really do that at this point tho.

Played some H3 with Havok. Man, regenerator is some bullshit. Also, AR starts are horrible.

Top Bottom