• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

CyReN

MLG Crisis sparked this idea..

MY6ZF.jpg

Out of love<3

Hey You

First game:

Match against a full time of Inheritors,Forerunners and everyone else higher than field marshall. All together against a full team of randoms.

Dashboard out before game starts.

Second Game:

Voting Screen:

Hang em High
Hang Em High
High Noon
None of the Above X - 1 (Me)

Turn off Xbox.

This message just popped up:
"Your Xbox Live membership has been suspended. You won't be able to use the service until 5/12/2011.

A message with further information has been sent to this account's email."

There are two things wrong with this:

1- It's already 5th here on Spain.

2-Obviously I haven't received any email explaining me why my membership has been suspended.

I'm about 240 pages into Game of Thrones (read over 100 today alone).

There is a disappointing lack of ONI spies and Forerunner structures in this book. I have 600 pages to go, so there's still hope.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
This message just popped up:

There are two things wrong with this:

1- It's already 5th here on Spain.

2-Obviously I haven't received any email explaining me why my membership has been suspended.

What could you have possibly have done to deserve a ban? You're hardly a trash talking, swearing modder.

Saw this on reddit....what is going on in here?
CE didn't have ragdoll, it had like, IK that would morph the corpse onto whatever it landed on after it had settled. When they landed on weird spots like that, it unleashed that kind of horror. Like when someone would land on the edge of the roof of a Blood Gulch base and their body would kind of melt off it.

Ramirez

I'm about 240 pages into Game of Thrones (read over 100 today alone).

There is a disappointing lack of ONI spies and Forerunner structures in this book. I have 600 pages to go, so there's still hope.

Are you implying that Halo novels are better than something like GoT?

First game:

Match against a full time of Inheritors,Forerunners and everyone else higher than field marshall. All together against a full team of randoms.

Dashboard out before game starts.

Second Game:

Voting Screen:

Hang em High
Hang Em High
High Noon
None of the Above X - 1 (Me)

Turn off Xbox.

Grats on being part of the problem.

Gui_PT

A forbidden love. A little alcohol involved... Gave the world...

Je7Kj.png

Frankie O'Donnell

Godly music and writing skills. Luxurious hair and Spartan like body.

Love conquers all.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Why would you quit out against higher ranks in Reach? It means nothing. They could be FireFight fanatics. Lol
It's true. I got matched against an entire team of Forerunners the other day, panicked a little, but then saw that they all had trash K/Ds.

A forbidden love. A little alcohol involved... Gave the world...

Je7Kj.png

Frankie O'Connell

Godly music and writing skills. Luxurious hair and Spartan like body.

Love conquers all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Halo 4: show me their k/d in the given playlist instead of some arbitrary rank based on accumulating credits.

/another wish that will probably be ignored

Halo 4: show me their k/d in the given playlist instead of some arbitrary rank based on accumulating credits.

The last thing I need is K:D being incentivized within the game so that more people can ignore the objective to pad up their meaningless number.

Havok

Include assists in there (K+A/D) for support players. And make a different formula for objective playlists. While we're at it, I'd like a million dollars and a pony.

Also, I will be testing your hypothesis on drunk bloom pacing at some point tonight. I imagine it will go less than well in this trial.

Top Bottom