• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

FyreWulff

I'd like to see some of these... have any vids?

GRD Doll on Penance can be used to launch the flag off the map and the flag will not reset. It is fairly easy to set up since the doll spawns right next to the flag.

GRD Doll on Battle Canyon can be used to block the teleporter. Now keep in mind it falls down on it's own, right inside the teleporter room.

There's still a spot or two on the cliff on Asylum.

The glass room on the bottom of Boardwalk (where you fall down through the middle hole/the initial hill spot) can be gotten inside in any gametype with Invasion style spawns.

The last two can be fixed with soft kills, the Battle Canyon one can be fixed by putting a forge piece across the canyon opening (or using Developer Forge to delete the doll).

Homeboyd

We still haven't found "Best Egg" yet right?
I thought it was the "Lightning Bolt" thing w/ Kinect..?

GRD Doll on Penance can be used to launch the flag off the map and the flag will not reset. It is fairly easy to set up since the doll spawns right next to the flag.

GRD Doll on Battle Canyon can be used to block the teleporter. Now keep in mind it falls down on it's own, right inside the teleporter room.

There's still a spot or two on the cliff on Asylum.

The glass room on the bottom of Boardwalk (where you fall down through the middle hole/the initial hill spot) can be gotten inside in any gametype with Invasion style spawns.

The last two can be fixed with soft kills, the Battle Canyon one can be fixed by putting a forge piece across the canyon opening (or using Developer Forge to delete the doll).
Ahh.. good to know. Thanks

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Small request from yours truly.

Can we please go back to the Halo 1/2 kill order (Double,Triple,Killtacular,KillFrenzy,Killtrocity,Killimanjaro) in Halo 4 please.

Overkill Extermination has such a nice ring to it though.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
bromad.jpg

Top Bottom