• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Good to know. When CNN.com runs the headline "Man Involved in Altercation Over Misunderstood Wristband" I won't have to read the article.

EDIT for halo content:

That's gotta be a Halo 4 reference. He wouldn't have a wristband made that references something that takes up under 10 pages worth of Glasslands right?

The Infinity takes up less than 10 sentences in Glasslands, never mind pages.

The official art we have for the Infinity comes from the Halo 4 art wall panel display at Halofest. It's almost inevitable the ship will feature prominently in the game at some point.

So, someone jacked a gamertag that my Paypal was linked to and charged 125$ of MSPoints to it and spent it on GoD and XBLA titles.

I'm pretty sure the charges will be reversed and all that but I didn't really need shit like that two days before christmas. Ugh.

I'm trying to distract myself by making a map with a Forerunner christmas tree on it.

That's just shit. Hope you get it sorted quickly.

If they drop Reach GonD to 20$, automatic buy.

If Halo 3 GonD gets included in that sale and gets pushed <20$, I guess I could grab that too. Which reminds me, why still no ODST GonD? :(
I remember seeing a link to ODST GonD on the dashboard many moons ago. It was a dead link, but I thought for sure it would be released shortly thereafter. I already own Halo 3 GonD + all map packs and Halo: Reach GonD + all map pack. I wonder if you could still fit all that on a USB stick...

Fröhlichen Heiligabend HaloGAF, feiert schön und bleibt sicher!

Should I say how you pronounce this stuff? It can be helpful if you flirt with a German man/woman on a Christmas party. :p

Dammit, man, it's not Christmas yet!
It's Christmas eve. Here in Germany we get our gifts today and we start to celebrate Christmas. Yeah.

darthbob

Fröhlichen Heiligabend HaloGAF, feiert schön und bleibt sicher!

Should I say how you pronounce this stuff? It can be helpful if you flirt with a German man/woman on a Christmas party. :p

It's Christmas eve. Here in Germany we get our gifts today and we start to celebrate Christmas. Yeah.

Froehlichen Weihnachten!

I mean for you, it's basically Christmas already. : )

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
WHERES THE FUCKING SNOW.
Haha, right? Portland (Best Coast) has a high of 50 today. Sacrilegious.

Edit: Hey, could someone make me a list of people who stream Halo multiplayer often? I'd like to start watching. Thanks!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
OutPlayedYou - Naded, Luckside, Mindfreak, Solarith with their leader Boss Nasti.
Top 32 first event is what I'm calling.

I was listening to the show live last night and honestly, they're gonna get a lot of viewers. They're just so different and out there, people want to see them fail. Just like how everyone would watch the Suddoths hoping they would fight or get yelled at by their parents. Now they have the respect though because they place well at events. Same thing is gonna happen with this team. They have to place well if they want to be taken seriously.

CyReN

So that's why luckside has been the top halo streamer on twitch the past few hours

Could also be due to his recent rant he had on Boss Nasti, now he's on the team lol.

Top 32 first event is what I'm calling.

I was listening to the show live last night and honestly, they're gonna get a lot of viewers. They're just so different and out there, people want to see them fail. Just like how everyone would watch the Suddoths hoping they would fight or get yelled at by their parents. Now they have the respect though because they place well at events. Same thing is gonna happen with this team. They have to place well if they want to be taken seriously.

I wouldn't go as far to say Suddoths "have respect" now, they've somewhat matured now but a lot of the community still dislikes them.

As for OutPlayedYou, great idea on paper (maybe) but this isn't going to work out, I think Top 24 at best. I really hope Halo is picked up for another season so I can watch them.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Could also be due to his recent rant he had on Boss Nasti, now he's on the team lol.

I wouldn't go as far to say Suddoths "have respect" now, they've somewhat matured now but a lot of the community still dislikes them.

As for OutPlayedYou, great idea on paper (maybe) but this isn't going to work out, I think Top 24 at best. I really hope Halo is picked up for another season so I can watch them.
Fair enough but when I used to match against the Sudds it was a joke. Like back in H3 when they were talking all this shit about how they're the next Ogres and losing to them was an embarrassment. Now, it's still funny but they're good players lol.

Homeboyd

Entonces yo holgazaneaba pensando en que escribir en español que también estaría relacionado con el halo. Entonces decidí que yo iría sólo(justo) escriben a máquina un manojo de la mierda arbitraria a un español al traductor inglés y creyó que yo vería lo que apareció. Esto es más o menos esto. Disfrutar.

FyreWulff

Entonces yo holgazaneaba pensando en que escribir en español que también estaría relacionado con el halo. Entonces decidí que yo iría sólo(justo) escriben a máquina un manojo de la mierda arbitraria a un español al traductor inglés y creyó que yo vería lo que apareció. Esto es más o menos esto. Disfrutar.

Sllten Sie Schwierigkeiten bei der Einstellung dieses produkts haben oder mechanische probleme festellen, geben sie es nich an den handler zuruck, bei dem Sie es gekauft haben. Kontaktieren sie stattdessen fur hilfe bei der einstellung oder technischene problemen direkt der erlenkronig mit kron und schwief.

Sllten Sie Schwierigkeiten bei der Einstellung dieses produkts haben oder mechanische probleme festellen, geben sie es nich an den handler zuruck, bei dem Sie es gekauft haben. Kontaktieren sie stattdessen fur hilfe bei der einstellung oder technischene problemen direkt der erlenkronig mit kron und schwief.
Je ne sais pas qu'est-ce que vous aves dire mais je veux ecrire une choice dans une autre langue comme Anglais.

Now that I'm actually trying to read what you wrote, I can see you just took something German from a manual :p (if my Germam is still up to date, that is)

darthbob

Je ne sais pas qu'est-ce que vous aves dire mais je veux ecrire une choice dans une autre langue comme Anglais.

&#1042;&#1089;&#1077; &#1074;&#1099;, &#1088;&#1077;&#1073;&#1103;&#1090;&#1072; &#1093;&#1088;&#1086;&#1084;&#1086;&#1081;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086;&#1073;&#1099; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1090;&#1100; &#1103;&#1079;&#1099;&#1082;&#1086;&#1084; &#1103; &#1085;&#1077; &#1084;&#1086;&#1075;&#1091; &#1087;&#1086;&#1085;&#1103;&#1090;&#1100;.

Russich, der Meister sprechen.

FyreWulff

Making fun of my language? How dare you?

How very dare you?

y.gif
e.gif
s.gif
i.gif
a.gif
m.gif
m.gif
a.gif
k.gif
i.gif
n.gif
g.gif
f.gif
u.gif
n.gif
o.gif
f.gif
y.gif
o.gif
u.gif
r.gif
l.gif
a.gif
n.gif
g.gif
u.gif
a.gif
g.gif
e.gif

Tawpgun

Wesoly Swieta HaloGAF. Od Tawpgun y wszystkie Polakow wsziedzie. Bedziemy gracz przed nowego roku. Bedziemy dongowac na niedobre dzieci.

Probably misspelled somethings and its obviously missing a few accents. But I didn't use a translator.

Bilingual HaloGAF UNITE! (trilingual if you count High School Spanish)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
basura
So how many HaloGaffers are part of the super elite forever alone on Christmas Eve club?
Family wise? Fine.

'Special' someone? Forever alone.

Top Bottom