• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

kylej

Banned
vkYSa.jpg

tY9RJ.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure whether to lol or smh. I'll go with both.

I had pot brownies for the first time a few months ago at my buddies house while we were playing Reach. They hit my hard, and I my consciousness/awareness was wavering big time. I'd be running around poopin' on scrubs, and then next thing I know I'd be standing in a corner with no shields, totally clueless on how I got there, hah.

Took me two full days to recover from that. Yup, next time I'm eating much smaller portions.

I'm not sure whether to lol or smh. I'll go with both.

I had pot brownies for the first time a few months ago at my buddies house while we were playing Reach. They hit my hard, and I my consciousness/awareness was wavering big time. I'd be running around poopin' on scrubs, and then next thing I know I'd be standing in a corner with no shields, totally clueless on how I got there, hah.

Took me two full days to recover from that. Yup, next time I'm eating much smaller portions.
haha yeah edibles are intense. always best to start small

Knowing how hard Forge is I cant understand how someone would take that much time to make a bong out of Forge pieces.

Astonishing what someone who's stoned can accomplish. Truly.

Same here like 2 months ago. I knew from other people's experiences not to eat too many so I had like 2. Didn't hit me at first but as soon as I got home I was eating everything in the house and I swear those two episodes of Seinfeld I watched was the funniest hour of television ever. So much fun.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Yep. Specifically NC.

I think lybertyboy and Dax will agree with me on this.

Now you've put me in an awkward position...

Actually I discovered (just today) that one of the lead producers at 343 is from my hometown and our parents know each other. Small freakin world.

Now you've put me in an awkward position...

Actually I discovered (just today) that one of the our lead producers at 343 is from my hometown and our parents know each other. Small freakin world.
I should probably mention that barbecue sandwich quality is a major factor in the decision.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Why am I not asleep.

On the BBQ subject, I have been swayed by Kansas City, but the BBQ pork sandwich I had in the Memphis airport was amazing.

Top Bottom