• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Gui_PT

Your country is the world biggest beach towel producer, that's something you should be proud of :p

I didn't even know we produced anything.

I am also alone. Except for all those girls at the college locker room. They like to pretend they don't even know me. It's sort of a joke we have going on.

Flipyap

Wesoly Swieta HaloGAF. Od Tawpgun y wszystkie Polakow wsziedzie. Bedziemy gracz przed nowego roku. Bedziemy dongowac na niedobre dzieci.

Probably misspelled somethings and its obviously missing a few accents. But I didn't use a translator.

Bilingual HaloGAF UNITE! (trilingual if you count High School Spanish)

No, to prawie wyglądało jak polski... ale nie do końca. ;)
Tak czy siak, Wesołych Świąt (ojej, co się tutaj dzieje?).

feel

portuguese- already done
spanish- already done
english- duh

damn all I have left is my french:

voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir

Retro

My complains of Last Resort are two things:

* Dead space out on the beach. Never really gets used.

* Horrible horrible spawns for the beach team in objectives. Teams could get up on the seawall and mercilessly spawncamp you because they were up out of range of the respawn points.

If the map ever comes back it needs to be made more functional in all of it's space, and also come up with a better idea for the beach spawn. Maybe add some Certain Affinity-style tunnels that go from the back beach spawns up to Froman.

I know I'm a day late (which is like a week late in HaloGAF thread terms), but... maybe they could use futuristic landing craft (think Normandy) on the beach to give it some cover/mobility options?

Have one smashed through the Seawall near the stairs, creating a passage between the beach and just outside lower Camp Froman. The large rock that's currently sitting there (just outside that upper door in the Seawall) could be part of the collapse and expanded to give more cover.

Have another parked up on the beach with the Warthog inside, and maybe another further down the beach in what is essentially a dead corner now. (Where the large doorway is). Add a small tunnel between the beach's dead corner and the lower level of the tower and the beach would be easier to get out of.

Spawns could be inside / behind the barriers and lots of rubble, crates or destroyed chunks of landing crafts could be used to give the beach more cover.

Zanzibar was one of my absolute favorite maps, always lots of ways to mix the gameplay up and it was rarely ever dull. Getting spawned on the beach certainly sucked though.

daedalius

Ugh 100% bloom is so bad after you've gotten used to playing 85% exclusively. I don't understand how people can't tell a difference.

343's gift to all of us should be 85% across all playlists ;)

Merry Xmas guys.

10o4b2g1.jpg

Merry Christmas you filthy animal(s)

: )

Tawpgun

No, to prawie wyglądało jak polski... ale nie do końca. ;)
Tak czy siak, Wesołych Świąt (ojej, co się tutaj dzieje?).

oh kurwa. Drugi polak?

And yeah, I was born in Poland but I've been living here my entire life and speaking English a hell of a lot more. I can understand Polish perfectly, but I struggle speaking it without any practice. I can maintain a decent conversation. It helps when you're around people that speak Polish...

heckfu

Banned
I love being of age to where I can pop open a bottle of wine on Christmas Eve and the whole family has a glass, even my good ol Conservative parents.

kylej

Banned
In the spirit of Halo and Xbox Live, I would like to remind all of you to smoke weed everyday during these holidays. Thank you.

Top Bottom