• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

feel

Wait did I miss the panel? Stream is not showing anything for me and you guys are talking about a million new things

Sai-kun

Banned
GUYS. ALL DIS HALO INFORMATION. I CAN'T.

ARMOR LOCK NERF:
I3GpM.jpg

Reluctant-Hero said:
Come on, the change is a little drastic. I can understand the damage bleeding into the AA meter. But removing the ability to unstick plasma grenades when locked!? Absurd.

L5F9P.jpg

Havok

wwm0nkey said:
they mentioned Halo 2

I say Headlong :D
Devolution said:
Or Terminal. We need a decent BTB map.
Yeah, if it's not one of these two (since we know it's not Sidewinder), then BTB is well and truly screwed. I can only play so many rounds only voting for Hemo.
Dax01 said:
We have two already.
If you're referencing the Forge maps currently in BTB, they're all pretty much awful.

Has there been any indication that they were able to do anything about the framerate lag present in certain forgeworld maps and some of the dlc maps? That is basically all that is left from that 343 hasn't mentioned.

Tawpgun

Reluctant-Hero said:
Come on, the change is a little drastic. I can understand the damage bleeding into the AA meter. But removing the ability to unstick plasma grenades when locked!? Absurd.
Go away.

This is why I was scared of Halo threads on the gaming side..

feel

This is too much!!!!!!

15dvqjs.jpg

2gsj4h4.jpg

But seriously, I missed the panel? Can't keep up with all of this!!! ARGH I want to stay glued to the pc all weekend, fuck responsibilities!! :(

senador

Banned
A27 Tawpgun said:
CEA Cutscene at the end.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/08/26/halo-anniversary-single-player-walkthrough

Looks like the modified the cutscenes a little in terms of animation and angles.

One disappointment though. Hopefully its not final. But in the Old version a lot of areas had blood and bulletholes everywhere that are absent from CEA graphics...

That aside, the cutscene and Chief look fucking great! Wow I can't wait to play CE again with the new graphics. I am going to spend so much time swapping and comparing graphics and picking my jaw up off the ground.

Oozer3993

Tunavi said:
have you EVER played those in BTB?

Why does that matter? He was pointing out two maps currently in the game that work well for BTB. Their occurrence in the BTB playlist is irrelevant to their quality as BTB maps.

P.S. 343 has exquisite taste in pre-panel music.

Oozer3993 said:
Why does that matter? He was pointing out two maps currently in the game that work well for BTB. Their occurrence in the BTB playlist is irrelevant to their quality as BTB maps.

P.S. 343 has exquisite taste in pre-panel music.

Their quality sucks too.

Havok

PsychoRaven said:
Well if you want they can turn the stream off and we can wait to download it via waypoint in 2 or 3 days.
Pretty sure she was referencing the quality of the maps, not the stream.

Havok said:
Hahaha, as if those would ever show up.

:(
Hopefully by time of Anniversary BTB will be DLC required so we can get the (relatively) good maps. I don't think I'd have too much of a problem with Tempest in 8v8. 6v6 is perfect for it, but there aren't that many 6v6 playlists. :/
Tunavi said:
have you EVER played those in BTB?
Maybe once or twice sadly. But that's it, sadly.

Top Bottom