• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

Dax01 said:
Uh. They did remake Ivory Tower. It's called Reflection.

Also, the music is so bad. Muted the stream for now.

You mis understood. I know they remade these maps in Reach, I want them added to the CE MP playlists

feel

Either my connection is being too shit, or ign is... it keeps stopping to reload at a different resolution and jumping ahead at random every 4 seconds... won't be able to watch it live, I'm heartbroken

someone tell me how the AR sounded :(

wwm0nkey said:
Have to say this but

FUCK YES! HEADLONG!!!
santanafreakingout.gif

Raide

Letters said:
Either my connection is being too shit, or ign is... it keeps stopping to reload at a different resolution and jumping ahead at random every 4 seconds... won't be able to watch it live, I'm heartbroken

someone tell me how the AR sounded :(

Like heaven wrapped in lead, shaped like the sexiest woman alive and shot out of an AR.

feel

Raide said:
Like heaven wrapped in lead, shaped like the sexiest woman alive and shot out of an AR.
Would post a bunch of celebratory gifs but right now I'm pretty devastated about not getting a smooth stream on my connection (even when it's up)

wait, it's kinda smooth now OH SHIT YEAH!!

wwm0nkey

I really want to see what Headlong looks like, we might finally have an amazing MP human environment in Halo again since Halo 2 lol

Raide

Letters said:
Would post a bunch of celebratory gifs but right now I'm pretty devastated about not getting a smooth stream on my connection (even when it's up)

For about 10 seconds I got a perfect sync from IGN...now its borked again.

This is horrible. I'm in class right now, and I'm not paying attention at all lol.

Headlong confirmed is amazing. I cannot wait for this. Beta TU playlists ASAP please.

feel

FFS IGN JUST LET ME WATCH IT IN THE SHITTIEST SETTING STOP TRYING TO HD IT UP FOR ME FUCK YOU

anyway to have the stream in NOT auto? it keep skipping ahead this is killing me!

Top Bottom