• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

check your PMs
Love.
You can have one if you say something mean about the CE pistol
tzQqioB.jpg

500 Million United States Dollars and Bungie finally created the cure to insomnia.

Grats guys! Next step world dominati...residentsleeper

Madness

Who's going to be playing on 360 only? Would be nice to play a few matches together. Hopefully, it's still decent enough compared to the next Gen versions.

jem0208

Welp, destiny beta is at 26% after about an hour. That's actually pretty good I suppose considering my Internet. I'll play it on the morning I suppose. Sleep time for me.

If anyone wants my spare codes tell me now or you won't get them till about 8 hours from now.

Computron

Keep getting error code Canary, no internet connection. Weird.

Also, the game started on XBONE after 2% no installer shown afterwards.

anyone else?

I may need another code if anyone would like to share ;[ .. I typed the one Poker Face gave me into Redeem Code on Xbox.com, but it's still not downloading onto my console.

..curses!

gAg CruSh3r

I may need another code if anyone would like to share ;[ .. I typed the one Poker Face gave me into Redeem Code on Xbox.com, but it's still not downloading onto my console.

..curses!

Give me a few min. I will PM you a code for xbox one :).

Have you gone to your download history?

Nebula

Speedy Status:
☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusREKTs ☑ North by NorthREKT ☑ REKT to the Future ☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT ☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT ☑ LawREKT of Arabia ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT ☑ eREKTile dysfunction

Omni

:lol

360 version of Destiny looks like trash. Much worse than Reach, IMO. Definitely gonna pick this up on Xbone instead, I think /off topic

Nebula

But those compressed JPEGS are fantastic!

I expected it to look like ass, but that's nothing to do with Bungie. The hardware is done. Finished. It's the reason we have a new generation of consoles.

I'll cram more play out of it tomorrow. For now, I sleep.

aj1467

Some Escalation 8 spoilers for peeps who aren't getting the comics. Chief is back baybeeeeeee!

Chief is reunited with blue team to investigate the UNSC losing contact with Spartan Black team and a science team on Installation 03.

Black team and the science team = dead. Killed by knights and crawlers.

Linda tracks crawler to where the composer used to be on the ring. They find a tunnel that leads to a portal.

Shifts perspective to a forerunner city style landscape. A monitor is flying around and warns it's "commander" that humans have found the portal. Last page reveals the commander to be the UrDidact.

Top Bottom