• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Computron

3R3kWqe.jpg

I wish I had seen that vector masked out version that provided before I went and did it myself...

Well then, have I got the .GIF or you:

ikS5GPlfm63Q8.gif

Get hyped!

Nice job on the transitions. The last half was really cool. I think it would have been good to mix some parts of the trailers more to make it feel more fluid if that makes sense.

Thanks, it does make sense. I think I was getting tired towards the end. The issue was I had to fill gaps where the soundtracks didn't match up like using the Halo MC collection Arbiter during the Halo 5 teaser. I was trying to wrap it into Halo 2 but tie it into what we think Halo 5 might be about. Thanks for the feedback. That and the other videos on my channel are a test bed for another project that will also appear there.

Ampoc

Neo Member
I really hope Sanctuary isn't one of the remastered maps. All I want is:

1. Lockout
2. Ascension
3. Midship
4. Zanzibar
5. Headlong
6. Coagulation

1. Lockout
2. Ascension
3. Midship
4. Zanzibar
5. Headlong
6. Coagulation
I'm okay with this, but I can't really see Midship having a remastered map. H3 version did it well, imo. What could you really change to it?

Fuchsdh

What about headlong being remastered as that would be the third version of it with breakneck in reach.

I don't think 343 would do that personally.

I hope they stick to some of the more obscure ones that haven't seen remakes. Those would be a breath of fresh air for the multiplayer, and especially since those can't be easily forged.

1. Lockout
2. Ascension
3. Midship
4. Zanzibar
5. Headlong
6. Coagulation
Replace Midship with something else and I like the list. As much as I love Headlong, I feel like it's a slim to none chance of it being redone over a different map. I'm still hoping for Colossus!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, so far they've been a bit obvious. We've been playing these maps throughout the Halo series. Let's play some we haven't seen for quite some time.
A Relic or Colossus remake would be cool.

I really do hope one of the maps isn't one everyone can already play in another Halo game.
Barring a Reach remake (lol), all the remade maps will be playable in another Halo game, all of which are in the "game" you're currently playing.

Which of course is more about why are they updating 6 maps when they are all already there in their original forms.

What about headlong being remastered as that would be the third version of it with breakneck in reach.

Blood glutch/Coag has been remade more recently and that didn't stop them.

Midship is probably the most popular 4v4 map in the entire series, I would be shocked if it not one of the six.

The former I think.
It's not how many times they've remade the same maps. But it's the fact that H2A maps are getting the "full" anniversary treatment.

That being said, what else could they add onto Midship to make it an Anniversary map?

The other maps like Ascension, Coagulation, and Zanzibar anniversary have some type of new added assest/dynamic content to them.

I just can't really see Midship doing this based on its size and layout. H3 did it pretty well, imo.

FyreWulff

Barring a Reach remake (lol), all the remade maps will be playable in another Halo game, all of which are in the "game" you're currently playing.

Which of course is more about why are they updating 6 maps when they are all already there in their original forms.

Yeah.

Including Reach makes the map remake situation get even weirder-er.

Also, Midship would be an outright waste as an H2A map. There's nothing really Forgeable about it, you can't fit most of the Halo 4 gametypes on it, etc. And the community that has a hardon over Midship are going to be playing the H2 version anyway. The only difference between H2 and H3 Midship is H3's middle platform doesn't move due to a bug with dead body physics.

Top Bottom