• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

aj1467

Speaking of skins. Earlier tonight when we were playing Halo 4, a guy on the enemy team had this skin on his BR

When I realised he had it I picked it up whenever I saw him die. I didn't even know you could get it...

Does anyone know how?

I think it's a modded skin.

Akai__

Our biggest problem now is the medals. Just think about that for a sec.

You dun good for most part 343 and CE.

Yeah, there are just too many medals. Halo 3 had enough medals and really good ones, too. Reach medals weren't bad either, but there were too many unneccessary ones.

Halo 4 had a ridiculous amount of bad medals. Surprised there wasn't a betrayal medal...

Havok

Not take anything away from what they're showing - it definitely looks more impressive and promising than I was expecting - but don't jinx us! We haven't seen anything but Slayer yet and objective rulesets are (as usual) my biggest concern at this point. I really hope we've seen the end of waypointed CTF brought to you by Elmer's Glue, so hopefully we get to see that soon.

aj1467

Dat triple kill.

Is there radar or no? Looks like they just covered it with the logo for viewers.
Radar is on because the build they're using won't allow them to turn it off. So they've placed stickers on the player's monitors to cover it. And are using a logo to cover it for viewers.

The banshee is also on the map but not being used, because they can't remove it in the current build.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Not a fan of the hitmarkers, grenade indicators and random map buttons but I feel better about H2A than I did before.

Still going to be all up in that Halo 3 goodness though.

IHaveIce

Banned
Fuck that, LCS is on
LoL pleb.

Go hug your Halo 3 /s

I can live in a world where my only complaint about a Halo game are the medals. Ganeplay was way better than Halo 3 to 4.
Also ut was said over and over it is an early build, so maybe the medals will change?
Hitmarkers are not that accurate either, game was damn fine

CyReN

Awesome event 343i/ESL.

and

b27b6da72d2efc00bfda82adf5f8c9be.gif

TheOddOne

Not take anything away from what they're showing - it definitely looks more impressive and promising than I was expecting - but don't jinx us! We haven't seen anything but Slayer yet and objective rulesets are (as usual) my biggest concern at this point. I really hope we've seen the end of waypointed CTF brought to you by Elmer's Glue, so hopefully we get to see that soon.
Oh god, what have I done.

What have I done.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, wish I could've stayed up to watch the tournament! I'll have to catch up on it tomorrow or something.

Lazslo

I would really love to see Classic Halo 2 return to MLG or even some similar competitive league with all players and teams from 2004-2007. I just watched a bunch of videos from the Hay days of Halo 2 MLG and there is something about competitive H2 that makes watching so fun and dramatic. Even if it was just a fun reunion of all the old teams like Final Boss and Carbon playing classics like Lockout Ball or Middy Flag. I wish someone could organize a reunion but It seems like such a daunting task. I'm just happy those days are still watchable on YouTube https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPbOSZp23A

Radar is on because the build they're using won't allow them to turn it off. So they've placed stickers on the player's monitors to cover it. And are using a logo to cover it for viewers.
I was going to ask if this was you standing up against the man, putting stickers on monitors because you still believe in the movement against motion trackers, but I decided that I'm just going to believe it anyway! Keep fighting Tashi, the CE playlists depend on it! Don't let people tell you the dark side is misunderstood... pffffft

blamite

Speaking of skins. Earlier tonight when we were playing Halo 4, a guy on the enemy team had this skin on his BR

When I realised he had it I picked it up whenever I saw him die. I didn't even know you could get it...

Does anyone know how?

I think there are some skins you get by buying certain McFarlane figures, I'd guess it's one of those?

Posted this question in the MCC thread but...

Watching the re-broadcast of the Halo 2A showdown. What's that high-pitched indicator sound effect I hear from time to time? Sounds like a brand new sound effect I've never heard in Halo before.

Rev3rb

Posted this question in the MCC thread but...

Watching the re-broadcast of the Halo 2A showdown. What's that high-pitched indicator sound effect I hear from time to time? Sounds like a brand new sound effect I've never heard in Halo before.

Probably the nade switching indicator. It auto-switches when you run out of one type of nade.

Top Bottom