• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

TheOddOne

I thought you were the cursed one?
No, you got it twisted.

Whenever he changes his twitter to add the companies he is fan of, bad things happen.

When he added DICE, they released the broken B4.

When he added Irrational, and made the OT for the DLC, the company closed its doors week later.

When he added Naughty Dog, major internal development staff jumped ship.

The only one not effected is Bungie, but that is questionable because major staff also left.​

Now he has put his hope in 343i? Yeah, no. We doomed.

#thecurseisreal.

Nebula

I understand that 343 want to show off H2A as it's the main selling point but some H:CE and Halo 3 gameplay would be fantastic to see prior to launch. Just so we know what we're dropping money on, y'know?

I understand that 343 want to show off H2A as it's the main selling point but some H:CE and Halo 3 gameplay would be fantastic to see prior to launch. Just so we know what we're dropping money on, y'know?
Or maybe they're just in a crunch doing testing on them?

Tawpgun

Could CE on PC not achieve 1080/60 or something? I don't understand why you need to see it.
I actually don't know the answer to this but I think they mainly want to see the netcode for it. But no way were seeing MCC on an Internet connection until we get it in our hands lol

Welfare

No Halo CE gameplay till launch? I am saddened :( Wanted to see 1080p/60fps Halo 1 multiplayer, since I'll really only be playing that and the Halo 2 Multi.

It's a done deal folks. White Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle preordered. I could never let -Ryn down. Halo homies 4 life.
They CErtainly wouldn't release a poor version of it, would they?

dun do diss to me stinkles
I hope not. I'm really looking forward to some original Halo multiplayer, but I don't need to see it before launch. I freakin lived it. Just need 343 and the warden of Halo to deliver.
TheWarden_zpsf2c8a628.jpg

It's a done deal folks. White Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle preordered. I could never let -Ryn down. Halo homies 4 life.

I hope not. I'm really looking forward to some original Halo multiplayer, but I don't need to see it before launch. I freakin lived it. Just need 343 and the warden of Halo to deliver.
TheWarden_zpsf2c8a628.jpg
Fake, he doesn't have hair.

-Ryn

Banned
Listen new guy...I like you.
tumblr_n701la7vSd1rfp5pbo1_500.gif

No, you got it twisted.

Whenever he changes his twitter to add the companies he is fan of, bad things happen.

When he added DICE, they released the broken B4.

When he added Irrational, and made the OT for the DLC, the company closed its doors week later.

When he added Naughty Dog, major internal development staff jumped ship.

The only one not effected is Bungie, but that is questionable because major staff also left.​

Now he has put his hope in 343i? Yeah, no. We doomed.

#thecurseisreal.
The true curse is liking Halo.

MCC will break the cycle!

h14B3647D

*edit*
Hey I'm a member now! When did that happen?

Why not just "The Master Chief Saga" with those friends grouped alphabetically under that one header? Too much unnecessary space being taken up IMO.

Maybe it's just placeholder, but either way I like how they're going back to that design.

Pfhunkie

Elephant in the room #1. All I care about is stable netcode; they don't need to touch anything else. Of course, this most likely means the netcode will be questionable, at best.
It would be awful if it has Halo PC's default netcode. There's no way people on the Xbox will deal with that. Seeing as how, as silly as it might sound, I was getting the Xbox One and MCC primarily for Halo: Combat Evolved with a ranking system, this will be an absolute tragedy to me. Would be better off just sticking with Halo PC servers that have the no lead fix. If that fails, I guess I'll still be holding on to some small amount of hope for an FoV increase in Halo 3.

-Ryn

Banned
Not sure if CyReN has posted this yet but...

Halo-2-Anniversary-Custom-Game-Lobby-2.jpg

Baseball cards are definitely out! OG menu layout seems to be returning.
Looks really nice. I'm glad to see the baseball cards aren't returning (at least in this aspect of the game). I love the loo Metroqqa UI but it looked like a mess in Halo 4 and I much prefers this set up.

CyReN

Thanks for posting, sorry for the obnoxious watermark.

With that, really like how it is. Even Otto approves the changes coming to H2A

9912159ceb4d77b82b1fb0f73be6c0ef.png

It would be awful if it has Halo PC's default netcode. There's no way people on the Xbox will deal with that. Seeing as how, as silly as it might sound, I was getting the Xbox One and MCC primarily for Halo: Combat Evolved with a ranking system, this will be an absolute tragedy to me. Would be better off just sticking with Halo PC servers that have the no lead fix. If that fails, I guess I'll still be holding on to some small amount of hope for an FoV increase in Halo 3.

I'm honestly very worried about the fate of CE...I got a bad feeling about it.

Madness

Damn, 343 is hitting all the right notes. If Candland approves too, you know you're doing it good. Does this mean the main menu unified stuff they showed could change as well?

pacman85

Think another reason they are not showing much/any Halo CE stuff is we already got the Anniversary edition just a few years so it will seem like it's the least improved (next to Halo 4 of course since that came out even more recently)?

Ramirez

It makes sense to not show it, because your average consumer would look at CE and think, "lol what is this a Wii game"...so yea.

Top Bottom